NoobyMacDooby's Grow: Less Nooby More Dooby!

Hey Hey, good to see you're still going guns blazing. From my side I've never had issues with hermies except on a GG but that I assess was stress because I had another one in the tent that didn't Hermie. Other than that I found one seed in my Strawberry Amnesia.
On the point of calmag without the nitrogen, you mentioned earlier of 2 products locally...do you mind sharing or was those the products that in the end also had N in it?

Hey Hey, good to see you're still going guns blazing. From my side I've never had issues with hermies except on a GG but that I assess was stress because I had another one in the tent that didn't Hermie. Other than that I found one seed in my Strawberry Amnesia.
On the point of calmag without the nitrogen, you mentioned earlier of 2 products locally...do you mind sharing or was those the products that in the end also had N in it?

Hey bru long time no see! Yeah it was growguru's calmag additive that was the same as the other calmag with N. I just bought some of the greenhouse calmag additive and pared it with epsom salts. Used it in my dwc for the 1st time and not sure if coincidence but the plant is praying to the lights even more now .
Not sure if I'l use it in my organics setup though as the idea is to be off the shelf product free.

You guys have the greenhouse powder feed available in your area Penny? Seems pretty good so far, just very pricey to run the whole line. The booster is suppose to be very good too, also the priciest part.

Seeing as I'm using R.O water I can add the calcium and eps to get the EC at 0.3 / 0.4 before adding nutes. Much better than just using some eps and the calmag nitrate. Got a lot of fox tailing from it on the last grow so looking forward to see what this does

GSC are well known for showing inter sex traits and it can carry over to cookie crosses. It looks like they throw a few nanners down low and close to the main stalk. Pull those off and they usually won't produce anymore nanners.

Yup was keeping an eye on that and found one little sucker today. It came out with a pistil but was growing all wonky and its a combo of male / female bits. Yanked it off, dont say anything similar on the rest of the plant so should be good.

Grow update:

Had a thrip infestation in my veg room that nearly decimated my seedling overnight as I didn't spray them as heavily...lesson learnt. Not sure if any of the shiva dreams or cuvee crosses will make it....and if they do the stress could cause hermies.

On the flowering side though its going just peachy day 25 since flip:

Back
Top Bottom