NorthernCosmos' First Indoor Soil Auto Grow: 2019

did you write that in Java or some other HTML compatible language? Would be so fun if you could post it here on the forum...
It's a Lua program. You can find it and run it here. Change the first three variables to steer the size and number of names (or supply them as command line arguments if running it that way). The dictionary with the word groups and rules is the key to the style of names - change it around! It could be refined, but it was just a quick silly thing...

Well, I don't think there will be continued development as it was just meant as a couple hours of fun (done a tiny update to the dictionary). But the dictionary can be worked on to give better results, and it can be changed completely to become a silly phrase generator in other areas. So yeah, it's all just silly stuff :cheesygrinsmiley:

I def not think its silly, its a simple generator behind it and random generators is the hardest thing to code what I've learnt from my short path with coding.

Would be fun to do a craZy project with you some day Cosmos involving both electronics and your coding, have you coded any Arduino projects? I'm no pro at this but I can read and write digital/analog pins and do some very basic math with values never bothered to go deeper with it due to my previous concentration issues getting me distracted with other (not so) bright ideas... :laughtwo: Like how many times I can recycle an acrylic sheet for different projects before its only dust left from it. :laugh:

Zombie Death Fuck
Oddly enough the bean i grew out and cloned leaned to the sativa side and is more daytime with an extreme high. One of my favorites i grew out. Can't remember the genetics off hand but will go find. Hi Northern Cosmos late to the party. Be lurking your page.:bongrip:

Zombie Death Fuck is one of our latest creation that born from the cross of our popular Girl Scout Cookies and a great Og Kush of Los Angeles California.
GENETICS
We would love to tell you more about Zombie Death Fuck, but all we can say is that it got derived from a freaky GSC pheno crossed with a half-dead OG Kush. This cross was more of an accident.

The cross of this two varieties gives life to Zombie Death Fuck, genetic mostly sativa of big potential, that is manifested in its intense punch, as well as in its sweet and fruity flavor with earthy touches.

GROWING INFORMATION
Zombie Death Fuck also stands out for being a great producer of resin which is distributed by each of its flowers that are usually compact and bright, thanks to the white snow that generates in times of maturation. This is why Zombie Death Fuck becomes an ideal variety for all fans of extracts like wax, bho or rosin.

The level of production of Zombie Death Fuck is excellent, since you can harvest in indoor of 400 g/m2 and in outdoor of 500 to 600 grams per plant in only 8 to 9 weeks of flowering.

FLAVOR AND EFFECTS
The first time our breeder tried its flower, she missed two important meetings and looked like a Zombie for the next day - a legend was born. Every time we try to gather more information, we end up the same way she did back then.
It is impossible to remember more than the red but dead eyes we saw in the mirror. Have fun!
The THC level is of 23% and the level of CBD is of 0.2%, and like good sativa, Zombie Death Fuck generate to knockout in the mind practically instantaneous, between which they dare to delight their senses with these magnificent flowers.
For the same reason we do not recommend it for novice or inexperienced smokers since it is possible that you will be knocked out without any response.
Its sweet and fruity flavor with earthy touches.

FIND ZDF ON:​

grow_diaries_zombie_death_fuck_blimburn_seeds_bank.jpg

Additional Information:​

Outdoor production:500 - 600 gr/plant
Indoor production:400 gr/m2
Outdoor flowering:15 - 30 September
Indoor flowering:55 - 65 days
Autoflowering:No
Feminized:Yes
Type:Hybrid
Genetics:Girl Scout Cookies x Og Kush L.A.
Effect:Cerebral, Euphoric, Narcotic
Height:Indoor: 0,9 - 1 meters / Outdoor: 1 - 2 meters
THC:23%
CBD:0,2%
Flavor:Fruity, Earthy
urn_guarantee_8612f423-2b69-4f33-b578-1709996e3656.jpg

· · · Guaranteed Delivery · · ·
· · · Guaranteed Genetics · · ·
· · · Flexible Replacement · · ·
LEARN MORE

CUSTOMER REVIEWS​

Based on 1 reviewWrite a review

ZDF Review - Grow Diaries​

Mavryk on Aug 09, 2020
Really really pleased with ZDF, I know I say that every week, but damn these are some great genetics from Blimburn. She’s absolutely gorgeous and there’s not a stem on her that doesn’t have a few flowers on it.

Review from Grow Diaries
Report as Inapprop

Would be fun to do a craZy project with you some day Cosmos involving both electronics and your coding, have you coded any Arduino projects?
Haven't got any Arduinos, I'm afraid, but I love working with embedded systems. The Arduinos are great: cheap as chips, plug & play, super easy to work with embedded controllers that gave the maker community a real good push - beautiful! If you get a viable idea for some nifty little project that requires a bit of software work, do get in touch.

Hi Northern Cosmos late to the party. Be lurking your page.
Welcome, Kismet! :passitleft:

That avatar of yours is a bit disturbing, but I'm getting used to it :laughtwo: (J/K - it's very cool!)

Good info on ZDF. So many strains, so little time. A bit like whisky, always something new and untried to tempt you. With 6 new strains in the queue, I'll already be busy for a while...

Yes that is truth. Got a ton of beans laying around including 7 strains with an unknown father but still always eyeballing for new ones. Haven't been running anything for awhile. Waiting until Jan 14th when my state goes legal to start up again. Ironically will be running fewer plants with legalization. But won't have to worry about losing everything. Glad CraZy has another hi tech friend that understands Arduinos? Coding? Software? Always lost with that stuff but enjoy his CraZy projects regardless. Cheers. Here's to happy plants and a happy life. Will read through and see what you got going.

...Waiting until Jan 14th when my state goes legal to start up again....
Great! Another government taking the steps out of the dark ages! Would that be MT or NJ?

I don't think growing or consuming will ever become legal here, at least in my time, so there's nothing to wait for. Should just have got going decades ago, but there was no culture for it or anybody talking about it. So glad I finally made the move. Unfortunately that also means living with the fact that it could be my undoing - civilized society my a$$, locking people up and ruining their lives for growing flowers :straightface:

We should probably have moved away from this a long time ago...
There's always that growers collective prospect in Italy @mumps' place :p It'll be legal there before here, and if you declare yourself Rastafari you can apparently get away with it :idea:

They did have a culture for it once:

1881-01-22-sigaretti-indiani-al-cannabis-indica.jpg

if you declare yourself Rastafari you can apparently get away with it

Sigaretti Indiani, Por favor! :laughtwo:

Ahhh, come on Cosmos this is just one of the things dragging down this cursed nation we live in... Found out awhile back from a friend living in Germany that almost all working people there have 40++ days vacation every year, he has 80 days payed vacation PER year....
:lot-o-toke:

The OG Kush has come along nicely. Those main colas are fair sized by by my standards, and there are a few smaller ones a little hidden in the shadows and behind the bigger ones. The trichome coverage is also fair - could be a little more amber, but I need to let the old gal go and fulfill her destiny. It's the dark treatment now, and then the chop on Thursday which will be day 94.

Day_93_Ophelia.JPG

Back
Top Bottom