Northside Clones

Wow dude! Looking really killer bro. You're a natural

:thumb::roorrip::popcorn:

Thanks boys and girls. I'm very pleased with this grow so far. They were amazingly trained by newty and it made everything sooooo easy. Minor training and tying obviously but seriously I have barely had to do anything. They love the lights and the nutes. And maybe they even like me a little bit. If this is how clones always stack compared to the mother's then I don't mind running clones all day. Maybe it's just me but I swear everything is so close together compared to my first run. I dunno.

Testing out the waters at school and medicating. Had a cautious, scared dose of oil in my morning java. Shoulda threw that other chunk in but like I said. Testing out how I manage and function in lectures and labs. So far so good. The day can end anytime now so I can have my drive home puff. So tomorrow not such a cautious dose and we go from there. Another pic Update in a day or two.

Thanks boys and girls. I'm very pleased with this grow so far. They were amazingly trained by newty and it made everything sooooo easy. Minor training and tying obviously but seriously I have barely had to do anything. They love the lights and the nutes. And maybe they even like me a little bit. If this is how clones always stack compared to the mother's then I don't mind running clones all day. Maybe it's just me but I swear everything is so close together compared to my first run. I dunno.

Testing out the waters at school and medicating. Had a cautious, scared dose of oil in my morning java. Shoulda threw that other chunk in but like I said. Testing out how I manage and function in lectures and labs. So far so good. The day can end anytime now so I can have my drive home puff. So tomorrow not such a cautious dose and we go from there. Another pic Update in a day or two.
Glad school is going well! Get that extra chunk in there tomorrow, treat yourself boy! <insert snaps>
Also I agree about the clones! Clones are monsters compared to the moms, that’s my experience as well. I just need 12-16 moms and no more seeds for this girl lol

Day 26. We are just rocking over here. Full strength of this emerald harvest goodness. I plan to dial it back just a bit. You will notice the critical kush clone has many burnt leaves. I don't think it's the light. I've raised the light too. U may also notice one or two more bleached tips. When you want to push the limits, things happen. Lol. Enjoy

I’m officially obsessed!!
I’m officially obsessed!!
It's so easy for that to happen.
Get a nice warm feeling looking at that forest! :goodjob:
I get the warm and fuzzies all day long.
I wouldn't worry much about the nute burn. They are looking fantastic. I think we all get a slight burn when we get right at the edge of what they need.
Think I should keep giving them full strength then? Unless things get worse?

So many hairs and stacking so nicely! Everywhere I look people are growing fantastic plants. You guys have all come such a long ways in such a short amount of time.
Thx ase. I'm loving this run. Before I know it, it'll be time to dig into my seed bag and strategically select new genetics

Day 32 of flower boys and girls. I managed to have a nice session with newty a couple days ago. Wow. That peg leg that I took out and gave back to her, wow. That thing has got some big ass colas. I went home just to see how they compared after see in hers, there is no comparison. Not even close. So I was very happy to see that and felt like sharing that tid bit. As for my tent. All 3 still rocking along. Still bleaching tips and I've moved the light even higher so I dunno. I'm not gonna keep raising it past 2 ft. It's at 22" I think right now
Temps 19-28 degrees C
Rh 40-50% most days
Ppms around 800 ish.

Some pics will have a red line drawn in or the green tie wire and that's to show the separation of each plant. 2 in the front and the 1 ck in the back.
Here's some overhead shots.

I just love these ww xtrm colas

Ofcourse my burnt ck. She secretly loves the nute burn and light bleaching.

I'll end with some under carriage shots. I plan to do some defol this weekend to clean things up. Only the strong survive. I dont want any fluff this round.

Have a great weekend everyone

Amazing amazing amazing! Just when I was craving #trunkshots!

I think it all comes down to #lessismore Peggy is only chunkier because there are less arms...I bet we get similar yields off of them. We truly have the ultimate experiment here bud!

For all that don’t know, SwaggNiF and I have basically the same plants, same age, flipped together than separated after 10 days. Oh nooooo back to mama she screamed as I shaved her right down and squeezed her in my bloom room with 3 other almost ready girls. :battingeyelashes:

He is also letting me borrow the exact same light in my bloom room. He and I are have pretty much the same tents. Only difference is Nutrients which I am learning is the least important thing although still really important. We will see;)

:high-five::high-five::high-five: #weedbesties
She misses her sisters but she’s aight;)

Day 35. Start of week 5.

- Dialed back the nutes just a tad 1-2 ml less then recommended depending on what it asked for.

- snipped off smaller branches around the outter edges and a couple little ones in the middle.

- quick defol today. Will wait a few days and see if I need to pluck more. Haven't done too much this round. Did too much last round so I'm just trying to find the balance.

Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom