NuttyProfessor And His Herd Of Indigenous Microorganisms

all plants doing super good , very pleased so far with this , tomorrow marks one month from i started my new journal , i am glad to get this far TBH , if you do not try you will never know .
going to snip a bud or two off the purple one , dry it and light her up on 4.20 to celebrate my cross i made :blunt:and to celebrate no bottled nutes :)
P1140677.JPG
P1140679.JPG
P1140680.JPG
P1140684.JPG
P1140685.JPG

I'm guessing that local leaf litter provides a better suited mix of microbes due to evolving in the same environment as the grow. Better than bagged mycos? Or are mycos and leaf mold two very different things?
one is fungi mycos that unlocks (p) ive never used it , lots use it then feed their plants liquid (P) so its pointless and waste of money , the plant can make a deal for a percentages of sugars BUT if there is enough (P) available the plants can repel it as the trade is not good enough , if there is locked up (P) the plants excretes a hormone calling the Mycos
The leaf mold contains all the beneficial microbes that break down organic matter that turn our inputs into plant available food , some live on the roots some live inside , its pretty deep , some microbes even cover the plants roots in a sticky goo if there is a drought , its fascinating stuff TBH mind blowing , and NO one can understand much about them , not even the top scientist , its a drop in the oceans what they do know

:ganjamon: this is pretty cool video

lol mate had to give my self a kick up the butt , was slacking on the tidiness
Unless I keep on it daily it mounts really quick. Especially with all we have going on. Seriously though get your doctor out.
Bill

a little smoke for 420 , has a lovely little fruity smell to it , passion fruit :yummy:, ill get a scope pic later of some trichomes

those lights are handy for drying lol

P1140701.JPG
P1140702.JPG
P1140703.JPG
P1140706.JPG
P1140708.JPG
Hmm looks like some frosty goodness!

Love the new floor- grow room is looking great Nutty!

The light looks like it's seen wet buds before. Good idea!
works a charm , not too fast not too slow :) and with the fins it an even dry , i just turn each day once or twice , does the job for a tester

one is fungi mycos that unlocks (p) ive never used it , lots use it then feed their plants liquid (P) so its pointless and waste of money , the plant can make a deal for a percentages of sugars BUT if there is enough (P) available the plants can repel it as the trade is not good enough , if there is locked up (P) the plants excretes a hormone calling the Mycos
The leaf mold contains all the beneficial microbes that break down organic matter that turn our inputs into plant available food , some live on the roots some live inside , its pretty deep , some microbes even cover the plants roots in a sticky goo if there is a drought , its fascinating stuff TBH mind blowing , and NO one can understand much about them , not even the top scientist , its a drop in the oceans what they do know

:ganjamon: this is pretty cool video
Mycorrhizae also provide micronutrients, not just P. But you're right, bottled and liquid nutes do render them less useful in non-organic growing.
www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/endomycorrhizae

One of the most well-documented benefits from mycorrhizal fungi is the increase in the uptake of phosphates by the host plant. Mycorrhizal fungi increase the amounts of phosphate appearing in host plant tissue, and radio tracer studies have confirmed that this phosphate is being provided via the mycorrhizal fungi.

HIGH AVAILABLE PHOSPHATE REDUCES ROOT COLONIZATION

Interestingly, research has also shown that, when soils contain high levels of available phosphate, the degree of root colonization by mycorrhizal fungi diminishes. The higher the level of available phosphate in soils, the lower the level of root colonization by mycorrhizal fungi. Note that this effect only applies to available phosphates. Insoluble phosphates are unavailable, and do not affect mycorrhizal development.

Back
Top Bottom