OldMedMan's Aloha Journal

Hi Omm .... Are you still using solid plastic buckets ? If so ......are you adding perlite for drainage ?
Thanks for the link to OC+ very good reading

Holy Cow, 12 hours and already 3 pages deep and not one coloring area or picture... !

:cheesygrinsmiley:

very cool lineup

Hi Omm .... Are you still using solid plastic buckets ? If so ......are you adding perlite for drainage ?
Thanks for the link to OC+ very good reading

Hi clayhead. yes I am still using plastic pots. The soil I use has perlite in it and I don't add any extra. I once grew a plant with no perlite a few years back and had no problems, but that was on a dare from another user. I don't recommend it though. :high-five:

Note: THsea gave me 2 5 gallon cloth pots, so I will be using those too.

Holy Cow, 12 hours and already 3 pages deep and not one coloring area or picture... !

very cool lineup

Hi Buckshot. :high-five:

I promise...there will be pictures later today, both indoors and out. You will laugh at some of them. I've had to protect the girls from high winds and lots of rain and Hawaii is not a place to buy some things I need. All I can do is the best I can to protect them. :slide:

Time for some Pictures of the great outdoors​

Here is a picture of my backyard. Just wanted to let you see what will happen to it by this journal's end. There is 2 new clusters of Plumeria flowers on the Plumeria Tree, by the end of this journal the whole tree will be covered.
The plant by the shed is a Sweet Black Angel.

house.JPG

Yes some of the plants (most) are in tomato cages. We have high winds this time of year and I am trying to protect them.

Here is the Sweet Black Angel

SBA2.jpg

Here is Punky Lion

Punky1.jpg

A Punky Bud

Punky2bud.jpg

Prozac 1

Prozac2.jpg

The Girls lined up by the side of the house looking for the sun.

Sideofthehouse.jpg

An unknown plant who turned out to be a girl.

unknown12.jpg

A Bud from the unknown girl.

unknown2bud.jpg

Inside Pictures coming tonight. Hope you are liking what you are seeing! :high-five:

That is what I am talk'in about!... where are my crayons :cheesygrinsmiley:

edit --

I could`a swore her hair was made of rayon
She wore a Milton-Bradley crayon
But she was something I could lay on
Can`t remember what became of me
Carolina hard-core ecstasy

I remember that back yard!! Is that a humming bird in that bud?!! LOL!

unknown2bud.jpg

Time for some Pictures of the great outdoors​

Inside Pictures coming tonight. Hope you are liking what you are seeing! :high-five:

Very much so OMM! Nice plants and nice to see Hawaiian sunshine, especially for those of us stuck in cold and snowy climes. :)

hey hey
we recently had snow in hawaii
just not anywhere near where we live or near the elevation lol

Wouldn't miss the aloha grow, wishing for some nice sunny warm weather.....I'll have to live vicariously through your yard. Nice to see some buds coming along.

Very much so OMM! Nice plants and nice to see Hawaiian sunshine, especially for those of us stuck in cold and snowy climes. :)

Hi Buddy. I moved here from New Jersey, so I sure know what you mean. That was my last assignment before I was retired. Jo is originally from there, she wanted to leave as bad as me. :high-five:

Wouldn't miss the aloha grow, wishing for some nice sunny warm weather.....I'll have to live vicariously through your yard. Nice to see some buds coming along.

Wish I could send you some OG13. Just bundle up and think Hawaii. :Namaste:

Hi Buddy. I moved here from New Jersey, so I sure know what you mean. That was my last assignment before I was retired. Jo is originally from there, she wanted to leave as bad as me. :high-five:

That was a smart move! I spent 43 years in the tri-state (NJ-NY-CT) area before moving west to sunnier and drier climes. Though we still have to deal with winter cold and snow, over 300 days of sunshine a year make it bearable. I've been back east a couple times since and wonder how I ever dealt with the gray, gloomy weather for so long. Now I'm getting the itch to move further south where I can escape most of the snow and cold.

oh yea looking good i like the frosty goodness going on there
give ya a jingle tomorrow

so here was my first attempt at making some kinda honey oil using alcohol
used left over material from hash screening and abv stuff
soaked the sucker in some pineapple rum for about 5 days shaking a few times a day
probably through the course of cooking it filtered it about 7-8 times
hope i didnt get the actual oil i want stuck in the filter
lol
sucker took a good 5 hrs to cook in the bottle on the stove in a boiling pot of water
electric stove btw
and the airflow through the house and out the kitchen you can see the steam and vapors go straight out the window no power vent needed
took it down till it was a nice honey color with the consistency of honey
maybe i shoulda reduced it further but well see
tried throwing it on a joint sucker was bubbling lol maybe shoulda let it dry up on it first
or like a said maybe i shoulda reduced it more
dont even know if its any good sitting here trying to figure out what im feeling from it lol

That was a smart move! I spent 43 years in the tri-state (NJ-NY-CT) area before moving west to sunnier and drier climes. Though we still have to deal with winter cold and snow, over 300 days of sunshine a year make it bearable. I've been back east a couple times since and wonder how I ever dealt with the gray, gloomy weather for so long. Now I'm getting the itch to move further south where I can escape most of the snow and cold.

Sounds good KushMeister, go for the warm if you can. 300 days of sunshine sounds good though. I'm so used to the temps here, that if it gets in the low 70s I have to put on a sweater. When I first got here, I kept seeing people wearing sweaters and shorts, now I'm one of them. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom