OldSchool's New Mega Auto Grow!

Are these the Green Crack you started Nov 30? As usual nice plants. Cheers OS

Yep thats them..i got 12.8 oz.after it was dried..
I just started a shit load of crop king seeds.about 30 babies .all photos this time..gonna grow them to the ceiling..
Just put them in the big pots..
Ill post new pics soon.
I almost have this new site figured out.
Lol

Yep thats them..i got 12.8 oz.after it was dried..
I just started a shit load of crop king seeds.about 30 babies .all photos this time..gonna grow them to the ceiling..
Just put them in the big pots..
Ill post new pics soon.
I almost have this new site figured out.
Lol
I put a video tutorial on my current headband journal old school welcome to come by I even gave you a shout out in it ✌

You're a genius man. I started mine the same time but not ready to clip for a month I bet. I guess maybe I should follow the feed schedule better. My second indoor grow and they look great just not advanced far enough. I'll figure it out one day. It's been a fun grow though, no bugs,burns or diseases just a lack of room in the 4x4. Much respect OS happy you're here bro and good luck

Here are some new pics.
Just flushed 7 girls..
Ready for another harvest..
The new babies are taking off nice..

That's so frosty! Woooww impressive!

Always a big smile comes to my eyes bro very impressive as always . I like the way you train .

Id like to share some seeds i bought from seedsman seeds..there a medical by dinafem with .01%
Thc and 11% cbd..this truly if a Real medical plant..kills pain like a dream..you can smoke it all day and not get wasted..and boy can you relax with it..so id like to pass it on as a real find.i only grew one seed but have now poped the rest..
i love it so much i wont even share it...lol
try it youll like it.
ps there only in photos..
peace☺

20180219_000221.jpg
20180219_000334.jpg
Do you remember the name of the plant?

Here are the seeds 4 u..
Thanks so much for the info Oldschool 64, will have to try this I think may benefit both my wife and I. We both have arthritis pretty bad and I'm going to have knee replacement surgery sometime in May, hopefully this will help with the day to day pain and the surgery. I have an unknown plant that I got from a buddy back in Jan. and it was really on the brink of no return. I've nursed it back to health per your grow methods (that I now follow religiously) and she is doing really well. If I get a chance I'll post some of her progress, she's listed in the Galleries as "Orphan Girl". Thanks for all your info and I really appreciate it!
:Namaste::420:

Here are some pics of the Orphan Girl, I owe her recovery to you OldSchool 641

Back
Top Bottom