OMM's Social Network Grow

Oh! Man! I was reading about the Marines cutting way back and all ranks are being asked/forcing them to retire. I hope that didn't happen to him. Thanks for your service - boot! That would really suck! :smokin:

I wonder why they just can't retrain them in a different military career instead of recruiting new soldiers? That would really suck if you only had a few years to go. I would be extremely upset.

:peace:

being alive is where its at.
for the most part I'am happy! I can go build a deck or 2,helps teach the boy to have something in his back pocket in case well you know.
and I get to bring doughnuts to the guys where I used to work with:)
but I feel for JTG its an abrupt ending to what he is used to doing and he's got to do a little soul searching
prattle prattle

Good for you fish cake...........peace to you brother. :Namaste:

JTG will find his own peace in due time.

Maybe me and OMM need to talk about computers. I would like to go back to school or get some training of some type with them. But I really don't know what I want to do. I always said that I would like to learn how to fix them. Or maybe some IT work but then don't you have to be a whiz in math? I sick in math. Anyhoo, I could use your help in which way to go, OMM. When you have time, either here or email me.

I feel for James. I have been kind of silent because I feel this is a "man" thing and he could get better answers from you guys. And I do use the term "man thing " loosely for lack of a better word. But my heart goes out to James none the less.

Hi Queen.......I'll be in touch with you soon.

I wonder why they just can't retrain them in a different military career instead of recruiting new soldiers? That would really suck if you only had a few years to go. I would be extremely upset.

:peace:

Hey C F. I've seen this before after Desert Storm. It was awful. The Marines took it the hardest, they could not believe that their service to the corps meant nothing to the government..

Hey C F. I've seen this before after Desert Storm. It was awful. The Marines took it the hardest, they could not believe that their service to the corps meant nothing to the government..

First to fight and the first to get booted. Doesn't make sense. Seems like the military should at least give the soldier a option to change thier branch or job title.

First to fight and the first to get booted. Doesn't make sense. Seems like the military should at least give the soldier a option to change thier branch or job title.

C F Your totally right, but the other services are doing the same thing. Only if you have a rare job do they keep you.:smokin:

How are you feeling OMM?

A Picture Update of the LED Girls.

Afgan Kush

afgkush1.JPG

A group Shot

ledgrp2.JPG

Lucy

lucy71.JPG

Medi-Bomb1

medibombled.JPG

The PE and the OG18

og18_pe.JPG

The Wild Thai

wildthau.JPG

man that was weird we posted at the same time!!!

The Medi Bomb and Wild Thai look like they are really gaining some height! How close are you to flipping to 12/12?
:circle-of-love:

what is the model and maker of that beautiful tent you have there?

They both seem to be doing well, although, in these pictures, as compared to the other, it seems that HPS is getting a bit more growth. But it looks like the LED's are stretching less, so that may just be the node spacing that makes it seem that way. Personally, I'd rather have the tight dense growth going into flower, rather than farther spaced.

To be fair though, I did go back and look at the other single-plant photos as well, and I wee WAY less stem between fans in LED, so that's really what led to my statement.

How are you feeling OMM?

In a word Bad! :smokin:

Thanks for asking Buckshot. Yep, not doing so well. The pills they gave me a week or so ago really made me sick for a while. Throwing up and from the other end too. Starting to feel better now, but taking it easy. That's why I've just been on and off here in my journal. Hoping I feel better by the middle of next week when I flip them into flower. Already decided this will be my last full house grow. Small ones from now on. Just too much strain on me.

THsea is not feeling good either, so I will be only growing what I can handle alone after this. Got to build up my stamina again.

Again, Thanks for asking. :high-five:

In a word Bad! :smokin:

Thanks for asking Buckshot. Yep, not doing so well. The pills they gave me a week or so ago really made me sick for a while. Throwing up and from the other end too. Starting to feel better now, but taking it easy. That's why I've just been on and off here in my journal. Hoping I feel better by the middle of next week when I flip them into flower. Already decided this will be my last full house grow. Small ones from now on. Just too much strain on me.

THsea is not feeling good either, so I will be only growing what I can handle alone after this. Got to build up my stamina again.

Again, Thanks for asking. :high-five:

I'm glad you're starting to feel better...definitely take it easy!

Heads up! Sending some positive energy in your direction!

:allgood:

what is the model and maker of that beautiful tent you have there?

Sorry Buckshot. The only thing I could find was the assembly instructions.

I remember I searched for grow tents and found this one. It was not one of the main line tents you see on Ebay or other places.
It is 118"x60"x78". It came with a tent cover too. They just call it a grow tent. I think it cost around $250. Worth every penny too. It has covered openings for almost any size fans you could ever want. It also has a double lined bottom too. If I find any more info on it I will let you know.

The Medi Bomb and Wild Thai look like they are really gaining some height! How close are you to flipping to 12/12?
:circle-of-love:
:cheer:
Shooting for next Wednesday C F.

They both seem to be doing well, although, in these pictures, as compared to the other, it seems that HPS is getting a bit more growth. But it looks like the LED's are stretching less, so that may just be the node spacing that makes it seem that way. Personally, I'd rather have the tight dense growth going into flower, rather than farther spaced.

To be fair though, I did go back and look at the other single-plant photos as well, and I wee WAY less stem between fans in LED, so that's really what led to my statement.

Hi jandre......once again we see the same picture. HPS stretch. LED nice close nodes. Thanks.

I'm glad you're starting to feel better...definitely take it easy!

Heads up! Sending some positive energy in your direction!

:allgood:

Thanks Vapedogg. I will gladly put the positive energy to work. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom