One Man & His Bush

Page 2 it is. Here to see mono's big bush. :passitleft:

:high-five: Hey, Hey Mr A!

:yahoo: Hey pat ;)

Oh this one is gonna be another beauty to watch! Gonna pull up and park on this one!

Cheers fella! Make yourself comfy :)

Subbed up for the kilo :)

Hey Kriaze fella!

Back for another watch again. As you get closer and closer it gets brtter and better. I wont be going as big as you but my next few will be bigger plants and less of them. See what i can get.

Cheers Matey! Hopefully I'll hit the target this time and can move onto some smaller plants haha

Yeah for sure mono. I have6 in flowrer. 1 coming out today it didnt do so well mynother 4 will be ready in a week or 2 then another 5 to 6 weeks left on the other 2. I have 2 clones and 1 seed so will try and do like you for those. Big enough rather than lots of smaller plants

So I spent this afternoon making some butter from all the small buds and trim I've been collecting. Managed to get through around 1/4th of the stash, using 1.5KG of butter :)

IMG_4022_1_2.JPG
IMG_4023_1_.JPG

The filler run :)

IMG_4024_1_1.JPG
IMG_4026_1_.JPG
IMG_4027_1_.JPG
IMG_4025_1_.JPG

And the big girl. In all honesty she is ready for flowering now as a 500-600 gram plant. I'm hopping she can keep going for another six weeks or so to give the filler run enough time to finish up. I may, however, have to swap the tents and finish the filler run under the LED.

I'm going to give her another round of low stress training tomorrow, a good defoliation and remove the lower 25% of growth on her to tidy her up a bit.

IMG_4028_1_.JPG
IMG_4031_1_.JPG
IMG_4030_1_.JPG
IMG_4029_1_.JPG

Yeah for sure mono. I have6 in flowrer. 1 coming out today it didnt do so well mynother 4 will be ready in a week or 2 then another 5 to 6 weeks left on the other 2. I have 2 clones and 1 seed so will try and do like you for those. Big enough rather than lots of smaller plants

I don't know what the laws are like over with you in Canada, but having less plants is usually always a good thing if you get caught. I just worry sometimes that if I got a bad case of Mould or maybe some bugs on the plant then it's all ruined, all the eggs in one basket so to speak.

Well i have my license to posess for medical purposes and a license to grow up to 10 plants so im good there but i understand what you mean for mold that would definetly suck. I have been lucky so far not too many pests and the other 3 plants are doing amazing. Hoping for a total of 10 ounces between 4 plants. Shouldnt be a problem considering 3 of the are pretty decent size. I have it well vented but bugs can always be an issue. I check them every 2 days in case and spray as needed but its all organic.

So I spent this afternoon making some butter from all the small buds and trim I've been collecting. Managed to get through around 1/4th of the stash, using 1.5KG of butter :)

IMG_4022_1_2.JPG
IMG_4023_1_.JPG

The filler run :)

IMG_4024_1_1.JPG
IMG_4026_1_.JPG
IMG_4027_1_.JPG
IMG_4025_1_.JPG

And the big girl. In all honesty she is ready for flowering now as a 500-600 gram plant. I'm hopping she can keep going for another six weeks or so to give the filler run enough time to finish up. I may, however, have to swap the tents and finish the filler run under the LED.

I'm going to give her another round of low stress training tomorrow, a good defoliation and remove the lower 25% of growth on her to tidy her up a bit.

IMG_4028_1_.JPG
IMG_4031_1_.JPG
IMG_4030_1_.JPG
IMG_4029_1_.JPG
"WE'VE GOT BUSH" WE'VE GOT BUSH..

(who remembers booger saying that in revenge of the nerds) lol...

nice bush to!!!

GFP

I don't know what the laws are like over with you in Canada, but having less plants is usually always a good thing if you get caught. I just worry sometimes that if I got a bad case of Mould or maybe some bugs on the plant then it's all ruined, all the eggs in one basket so to speak.
No officer this is a small plant, only one under a light barely able to lit the loo

-Takes out a kilo of fresh bud-

See? 1 is the second lowest number you get, not much at all :rofl:

I agree with you here Mono, the one plant thing is a good point if the pawpaw hits the fan so to speak, I like growing single plants though so it is a win win for me. Lets hope my Gorilla Glue turns into a nice little bushy plant

No officer this is a small plant, only one under a light barely able to lit the loo

-Takes out a kilo of fresh bud-

See? 1 is the second lowest number you get, not much at all :rofl:

I agree with you here Mono, the one plant thing is a good point if the pawpaw hits the fan so to speak, I like growing single plants though so it is a win win for me. Lets hope my Gorilla Glue turns into a nice little bushy plant

It sure is a lot of fun single plant grows. Able to pour all your love and time into one plant rather than spreading it around too much aha.

Flying update tonight.

I moved the big plant into the flowering tent.

I Honestly couldn't see her vegging away for much longer, without becoming too big to handle in the 4x4 space. Also seems to come a point of diminishing returns after roughly 2.5ft of vertical growth. Any more than that and the hps can't penetrate down far enough and I end up removing the growth anyway.

Switched out the hps to a new sun master dual spec bulb and moved the filler run under the led.

Tonight is going to be her first long night.

Will be interesting to see how she produces, but all is looking well thus far .

12/12 day 0

420-magazine-mobile300251870.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2073693997.jpg

420-magazine-mobile715881151.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1780197991.jpg

Back
Top Bottom