One Man & His Bush

Four days into 12/12 and we have a good stretch so far, another week or so before she settles into budding away.

She's a thirsty girl, 10 litres of water per day mixed with canna coco a and b @ 1/3rd strength. (15ml of each per 5l water) quick turn around on the wet and dry cycle, she is bone dry within 24 hours.

420-magazine-mobile862295648.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1902269574.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1264750487.jpg

420-magazine-mobile552319242.jpg

With another week or so of stretch to go, I'm holding out on the low stress training until she has slowed down so I can set her up to fill the tent (might not even need to really)

Hit her with a round of super cropping this morning to keep the canopy level

420-magazine-mobile10166646.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2127551146.jpg

420-magazine-mobile908573553.jpg

That is a big girl Mono. She looks like she is going to fill that tent out completely! The fun begins my friend!

Thanks Bud! Fingers crossed ;)

Looking great mono ever thought of hanging a hps horizontally bare bulb and training her to sort of v scrog.

Cheers fella. I've never thought of running a bare bulb vertically. I'm guessing a bare bulb puts out just as much heat as a hooded bulb? My temps sit at 28C lights on with the aircooled hood, might be a bugger to try and cool the tent without it...

Thanks Bud! Fingers crossed ;)

Cheers fella. I've never thought of running a bare bulb vertically. I'm guessing a bare bulb puts out just as much heat as a hooded bulb? My temps sit at 28C lights on with the aircooled hood, might be a bugger to try and cool the tent without it...

Run the barebulb horizontally just like its in a hood but its not ,pics in my journal will explain bro.
Filler run looks cranking mono!

Run the barebulb horizontally just like its in a hood but its not ,pics in my journal will explain bro.
Filler run looks cranking mono!

I'll have a look bud.

Although I try and keep away from scrog if possible, it's just too much work for the return. With this set up, it takes me ~ 20 minutes per day to keep the garden running smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom