Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

Highya SO,

Great look on the ATF! Nice colas, big buds, lovely color. Love the look of that strain. Northern lights is getting more fat. Looking good. And the cbd lady is fishtailing to an extreme. Some really nice produce in there!! Cheers
Bode my man! Thanks! It's getting encouraging in there!
Another thing happened while picking the new seeds for the auto tent. My blood order arrived. We're going to be ok. When I get cut I bleed coffee!

Ooooh, Coffee beans and Cannabis beans!! Quite a combo! lol Cheers

Hi all, I'm at it again in the auto tent. Just got some Blackberry autos in and by the time this tent's cut they should give us a show. I like flower time. So come on over for a visit maybe. We'll chuckle it up and grow some nasty good shit!

Good evening, it was watering night. I had to end the every other day watering, my roots aren't up to the task. So back to every 3rd day and be happy. I can not describe the colors on the northern lights tonight! Wowza!!! Bright yellow, orange red, lime green, man it's beautiful! I tried but you'll never get it from the pic. I can't get the exposure right. Here they are

Highya SO,

I can see enough in your picture to see a lot of beauty in all the colors. Then the stankberry colas are droolworthy! Great job overall, SO! Cheers

The commercial plants I saw, were gnarly/lumpy, and much smaller than the trees we grow. I'm going to grow some this summer. Cheers

The commercial plants I saw, were gnarly/lumpy, and much smaller than the trees we grow. I'm going to grow some this summer. Cheers
Very interesting Bode! When I can I'll put a close bud pic up. I don't think I have one yet. The smoke from my first run was surprisingly effective in many ways especially considering it's mid/low thc/cbd of 10/10 or 8/8. I see both numbers.So that might be a telltale of high cbd plants.

Back
Top Bottom