Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

Good morning, I got to water the photos last night and get some pics. All well on the growing front with around 2 to 4 weeks I believe before the first volunteer. I got a pic of blue dream cbd bud style against a stankberry bud. @Bode you can see the gnarley look in contrast to the stankberry in back. Does it resemble the cbd plants you saw maybe? Anyway, the grow goes on.
One stankberry is almost all defoliated of sun leaves and looking ready for a swell. The other is not so ready to let go of her leaves and looking ready also.
Northern lights is purring along. She's keeping most of her leaves. Even as colorful as they are they aren't drying and falling off to fast.
Blue dream cbd is just starting to yellow with a bit of pink tips. Looks like plenty of time left for growing! I can dream of beer cans right? This one might have it in her.
Here we go.

Highya SO,

Great looking pictures. Stankberry is becoming very colorful, and frosty! The Blue Dream cbd is looking frosty as well. She's not as knarly as the ones I saw. Even outdoors in soil they were only 3'-4' tall. Very lumpy looking. Now that I think about it, she must not've given many nutrients. Buds were formed and frosty, so could've been their growing stature. I didn't get more than 30 ft. from her grow. Your cbd lady is doing great!! Cheers

Good morning, I got to water the photos last night and get some pics. All well on the growing front with around 2 to 4 weeks I believe before the first volunteer. I got a pic of blue dream cbd bud style against a stankberry bud. @Bode you can see the gnarley look in contrast to the stankberry in back. Does it resemble the cbd plants you saw maybe? Anyway, the grow goes on.
One stankberry is almost all defoliated of sun leaves and looking ready for a swell. The other is not so ready to let go of her leaves and looking ready also.
Northern lights is purring along. She's keeping most of her leaves. Even as colorful as they are they aren't drying and falling off to fast.
Blue dream cbd is just starting to yellow with a bit of pink tips. Looks like plenty of time left for growing! I can dream of beer cans right? This one might have it in her.
Here we go.

wouldn't mind some of those Chalupa seeds who's the breeder :laugh:

Nice britneys. as in spears! lol.
Perfect fade on those stone! gonna be some smooth hits going down without a doubt. Personally I have never liked beer can buds indoors. when I'm hunting for a keeper its all about the bud structure big calyxes lots of trichomes and fewer leaves. your canopy looks nice and full should weigh out pretty solid for ya.
Enjoy the rest of your day brotha!
one love

Nice britneys. as in spears! lol.
Perfect fade on those stone! gonna be some smooth hits going down without a doubt. Personally I have never liked beer can buds indoors. when I'm hunting for a keeper its all about the bud structure big calyxes lots of trichomes and fewer leaves. your canopy looks nice and full should weigh out pretty solid for ya.
Enjoy the rest of your day brotha!
one love
There's so much to structure. I've only grown for a few years so I really haven't experienced all of the different ways they cram calyxes into a bud and leaves. Sure is fun figuring it all out! Britneys Ha!

Ahoy bro,
LMAO at how you and @Preston9mm both have a genuine knack for making me drool with envy at your strain compositions. Every run you guys come up with the next "hay honey, I got's too order these" strains. Friging Stankberry! Got to get some now. LOL.

Ahoy bro,
LMAO at how you and @Preston9mm both have a genuine knack for making me drool with envy at your strain compositions. Every run you guys come up with the next "hay honey, I got's too order these" strains. Friging Stankberry! Got to get some now. LOL.
Haha! That's a good one Maritimer. I have that want every day and sometimes it's for your grow! The grass is greener concept I think.

Ahoy bro,
:high-five:

There's so much to structure. I've only grown for a few years so I really haven't experienced all of the different ways they cram calyxes into a bud and leaves. Sure is fun figuring it all out! Britneys Ha!

So much fun dude. No one plant truly comes out the exact same every time. Your plants look really nice stone. I would be happy as hell with those britney spears.

Everything is looking awesome, SO. That Stankberry is beautiful and the Northern Lights as well. NL is currently my "go to" evening smoke. 5pm hits and my wife makes a cocktail and I pack a bowl of NL. :ganjamon:

Everything is looking awesome, SO. That Stankberry is beautiful and the Northern Lights as well. NL is currently my "go to" evening smoke. 5pm hits and my wife makes a cocktail and I pack a bowl of NL. :ganjamon:
Hey Beez, thanks man! Your 5pm scenario sounds like ours. I'm on a godmother every other day or so. That's 2/5 amaretto and 3/5 vodka over ice stirred. Sweet as you make it or not. It's helping! Hehe. Northern lights was my first canna plant a few years ago and we too go for it like you two.

Update

Hi all! It's quiet here tonight. Water night for the ladies. They are 58 days since flip and I noticed a new layer of frost so I took some pics. One of the stankberries is still defoliating to yellow and off. Just the way I like it. Trichomes are mostly milky with some clear on her. Might be the first volunteer for the cause if Northern lights stays steady as my #2 like. It's a hauss race! Check em out.

Back
Top Bottom