Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

Highya SO,

I gotta chime in here and drool for awhile! The stankberry buds look awesome and frosty!! I'm guessing you'll have another "keeper" strain. She looks great to me!! Happy Smokin'

Its frosterific in here! Let me get the social security card out to schkrape the window.

...One of the stankberries is still defoliating to yellow and off. Just the way I like it.
Hmm.. That yellowing and reddening with some dry and curled tips is very similar to what I'm seeing currently. Mine has at least 3 weeks to go in it's withering state though.

Yours look well "furry" and tasty :yummy:

Funny you mention. My card came yesterday! This is my 65th birthday year. I do like a good social system.
:happy-birthday:
In a non germination kinda way.

Hi all, it's a good day at the farm. All plants above ground are plugging along. I see mostly milky trichs on most of them, I also see seed pods drying and bursting with now browning seeds. The clock is ticking for these ladies life. Seeds being a part of this grow I'm excited to see some looking ready when I am.
I have this information @Old Salt posted. I was wondering what these are going to be identified as from their past.

landrace - plants endemic to a geographical area (no hybridisation)
purebred - same as landrace
IBL - in bred line - cross of plants with almost identical genotypes (inbreeding)

P1 - first generation - parent
S1 - result of Self pollenated P1 plant
S2 - result of self pollenated S1 plant
Sn - result of self pollenated S(n-1) plant
F1 - hybrid result of two P1 plants, can be male and female, or a sex reversed plant
F2 - hybrid result of two F1 plants
Fn - hybrid result of two F(n-1) plants
BX1 - Back cross of an F1 with its female parent
BX2 - Back Cross of a BX1 with its female parent
BXn - Back cross of a BX(n-1) with its female parent
P1 - new strain (parent) resulting from breeding program

F1 seeds are used for their hybrid vigor
F4 & F5 when carefully bred are stable. These are used to create a new P1.

So it looks like the Stankberry x Stankberry will be F2's being the result of two Stankberry seeds, one male, one female? The rest Stankberry x Northern Lights, Stankberry x Blue Dream cbd F1's? I thought I'd be more sure of understanding this list but I don't. Anyone?

Hi all, it's a good day at the farm. All plants above ground are plugging along. I see mostly milky trichs on most of them, I also see seed pods drying and bursting with now browning seeds. The clock is ticking for these ladies life. Seeds being a part of this grow I'm excited to see some looking ready when I am.
I have this information @Old Salt posted. I was wondering what these are going to be identified as from their past.

landrace - plants endemic to a geographical area (no hybridisation)
purebred - same as landrace
IBL - in bred line - cross of plants with almost identical genotypes (inbreeding)

P1 - first generation - parent
S1 - result of Self pollenated P1 plant
S2 - result of self pollenated S1 plant
Sn - result of self pollenated S(n-1) plant
F1 - hybrid result of two P1 plants, can be male and female, or a sex reversed plant
F2 - hybrid result of two F1 plants
Fn - hybrid result of two F(n-1) plants
BX1 - Back cross of an F1 with its female parent
BX2 - Back Cross of a BX1 with its female parent
BXn - Back cross of a BX(n-1) with its female parent
P1 - new strain (parent) resulting from breeding program

F1 seeds are used for their hybrid vigor
F4 & F5 when carefully bred are stable. These are used to create a new P1.

So it looks like the Stankberry x Stankberry will be F2's being the result of two Stankberry seeds, one male, one female? The rest Stankberry x Northern Lights, Stankberry x Blue Dream cbd F1's? I thought I'd be more sure of understanding this list but I don't. Anyone?
:hmmmm: PhD anyone

:ciao:

Good morning Bode! I'm thinking of the summer outdoor grow. What do you do to prepare your holes? Do you grow full organic? I have to decide my approach and have little knowledge but for 1 grow. Do you fill your holes with supersoil (LOS) ? I remember you talked about korean farming. Do you prepare your holes in the fall? Lot's of rain and wind here this week.

Highya SO,

How many questions can you post at once?!? Hehe.

I now do no-till gardening. But, before I used to lime the plot in the fall. In the spring, I'd add calcium (6 parts calcium carbonate, 5 parts soft rock phosphate, 3 parts gypsum)(from Docbud) sprinkled over root area. Then apply a couple inches of compost (I do my own) atop the calcium. Then a thick layer of mulch (I use last years raked leaves, tree bark, whatever you can use). I like organic. I use no synthetic anything except string/rope for tie downs. The only nutrients I use is actively-aerated compost tea (about every 10 days), and extracted plant matter (Korean Natural Farming). Last year I only grew 2 cannabis plants, and still have enough to get to harvest!! We had amish paste tomatoes 6" through! Julie and I were amazed! It exceeded my expectations. I can elaborate on KNF if you need or give it a look for yourself. Link to follow (https://www.)(ctahr.hawaii.edu/oc/freepubs/pdf/sa-7.pdf) Just remove parentheses and spaces, it should work. It's not the one I wanted to give to you, but I can't find the other one. Research KNF, and you'll find it. 102 page PDF file. I love to answer questions!! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom