Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

She isn't an indica or purple fan...she gets stupid high and forgets things...lol

The Sativa is her preference, and only smoking, no vape
She can taste them too, I can't, she is my crash test dummy...lol

She isn't an indica or purple fan...she gets stupid high and forgets things...lol

The Sativa is her preference, and only smoking, no vape
She can taste them too, I can't, she is my crash test dummy...lol
She's a keeper! We're mainly indica vapers here because we're just a little banged up in the body. However if I wasn't trying to keep my lungs clear, A joint Is The Only Way to Enjoy this Weed! That's the perfect burn for smoking rolled to almost a cigarette size. MMMMM! But nooooo Denied! For a while.
I cross the line into sativa daily though so sounds yummy!
We're opposite here, I can taste and she kind of doesn't. She guessed the lemon og candy the other day so my hazing is coming along. ;)

I like indica more lately,but oils and vape I really like a Sativa

I don't smoke much flower, when I do it's usually CBD or indica.... A sativa and I'm tooooooo waisted...

Highya SO,

Your ladies look spectacular! That first picture has a great frame to it. Very nice shot. And the gorgeous ladies, they look better than perfect. Words can't describe how much I like looking at those buds!! Have a great day! Happy Smokin'

Hi folks, we're trying to smoke a little less here so I snagged an idea from @SweetSue and made some Cannabis Dust for eating. It was easy to make and I took my first dose 45 minutes ago. I'm one of those people that don't usually consume (eat) cannabis because it takes way too much to have an effect on me. I wanted to give this a shot to cut down. It'll help, I'll let you know if it works, I might be a little high now.

First to make cannabis dust I put some bud in foil to decarb in the oven at 240 F for 1.5 hours.
Then into the food processor until it got whipped into dust. The end.

It was very easy. I took a half tsp. I'm not going anywhere. The dose Sue recommends is 1/8 tsp if I remember correctly.

I've been making a strong Tincture which is working very good.
I'll take one drop in the morning under the tongue, about 5 hours later I take two drops and 5 hours later take 2 to 4 drops depending on if I have any pain of any kind.
5 to 6 drops per day and I am good to go.
As a Tincture you start to feel it in about 5 to 15 minutes, though it still keeps coming on for hours.
It also stores pretty much forever.
And you can dose EXACTLY what you need unlike most edibles which can be anything from a very mild buzz to a full on magic carpet ride with no way to get off for hours.

I actually have only taken 5 hits off a joint total in the past 4 months and that was mainly because a new crop harvested and I cant resist rolling a joint to get the taste of the new crop after its dried for 10+ days and cured for at least a couple weeks prior to rolling that taster d00b.

The Tincture has been an absolute pleasure to use because I can dose exactly the same everytime and it last all day.

I've been making a strong Tincture which is working very good.
I'll take one drop in the morning under the tongue, about 5 hours later I take two drops and 5 hours later take 2 to 4 drops depending on if I have any pain of any kind.
5 to 6 drops per day and I am good to go.
As a Tincture you start to feel it in about 5 to 15 minutes, though it still keeps coming on for hours.
It also stores pretty much forever.
And you can dose EXACTLY what you need unlike most edibles which can be anything from a very mild buzz to a full on magic carpet ride with no way to get off for hours.

I actually have only taken 5 hits off a joint total in the past 4 months and that was mainly because a new crop harvested and I cant resist rolling a joint to get the taste of the new crop after its dried for 10+ days and cured for at least a couple weeks prior to rolling that taster d00b.

The Tincture has been an absolute pleasure to use because I can dose exactly the same everytime and it last all day.
I have some everclear and more bud. Do you have a recipe you like? I've been wanting to do that too.
Oh the joint, the perfect way to enjoy a smoke! That's my favorite. Good idea! These 4 are going to need a test soon! For the good of the people here of course.

I have some everclear and more bud. Do you have a recipe you like? I've been wanting to do that too.
Oh the joint, the perfect way to enjoy a smoke! That's my favorite. Good idea! These 4 are going to need a test soon! For the good of the people here of course.
What I've been doing for Tincture is a good mix.
This last batch was about 5gr of LSD 25, about 12 gr of Hiydrow, about 7 gr of Blue Gelato and 5 gr of Honey Peach.
So about 70% CBD and 30% THC

I decarb it broken up and in the mason jar with lid on at 225 degrees for about 65 minutes.
Let it cool and put in the freezer in the jar overnight, I also pour 650 ml of 200 proof alchohol in another mason jar to put in freezer.
Then take about 350ml of alchohol pour into weed jar and swirl it around get the bud all soaked put back in freezer and every 15 minutes for an hour and stir it up.
Then put cheese cloth over the jar screw the outer lid on and drain into a 2 cup measuring cup, take that and run it through a Buchner Funnel 3x twice with a fast filter once with a slow/fine filter
I pour that into the crucible of the Extractcraft Source Turbo and let it do its thing which will usually take a couple hours.
While that batch is going I do a second wash with the remainder of the alchohol and do the same shake and stir every 15 minutes or so until the first batch is done.
I let it go until there is just a little bit of alchohol left in it, just enough to where the Tincture is about like warm maple syrup and you can just still taste the alchohol barely, very little if any alchohol burn under the tongue.

One ounce of bud will usually give me about 8ml of strong Tincture.

What I've been doing for Tincture is a good mix.
This last batch was about 5gr of LSD 25, about 12 gr of Hiydrow, about 7 gr of Blue Gelato and 5 gr of Honey Peach.
So about 70% CBD and 30% THC

I decarb it broken up and in the mason jar with lid on at 225 degrees for about 65 minutes.
Let it cool and put in the freezer in the jar overnight, I also pour 650 ml of 200 proof alchohol in another mason jar to put in freezer.
Then take about 350ml of alchohol pour into weed jar and swirl it around get the bud all soaked put back in freezer and every 15 minutes for an hour and stir it up.
Then put cheese cloth over the jar screw the outer lid on and drain into a 2 cup measuring cup, take that and run it through a Buchner Funnel 3x twice with a fast filter once with a slow/fine filter
I pour that into the crucible of the Extractcraft Source Turbo and let it do its thing which will usually take a couple hours.
While that batch is going I do a second wash with the remainder of the alchohol and do the same shake and stir every 15 minutes or so until the first batch is done.
I let it go until there is just a little bit of alchohol left in it, just enough to where the Tincture is about like warm maple syrup and you can just still taste the alchohol barely, very little if any alchohol burn under the tongue.

One ounce of bud will usually give me about 8ml of strong Tincture.
This is fantastic, thank you for the explanation. That's a lot of good info! Your ES Turbo sounds like the machine to have using low heat and vacuum. I have a cheaper table top distiller and will lose some terpenes. Or I can go outdoors and go with an open temperature controlled hot plate and lose the alcohol but save the terps.
We tried making tincture a couple of years ago and it was so hot it was useless. Neither of us wanted to use it. Taking most of the alcohol out and using less of it sounds very user friendly.
I suppose I'd prefer the slow wasteful method for its usefulness in recovering terpenes, but I think I'll go with the distiller and see what happens on its first run. This is no time to waste good alcohol!

I guess I need to get on the bandwagon, too!! Happy Dustin'

I wish I didn't love a joint so much! Oh well. For a while.
Yep, I do really love a nice joint rolled just right with nicely cured bud.
Hard to beat.

The strong Tincture has been very nice though, especially during this Covid nonsense.
20190322_183043.jpg

Back
Top Bottom