Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

Congrats on the Stankberry harvest :bravo: Who's next?

High otter! This will be about the third time I’ve aimed to follow your journal... third time’s a charm, right!?

Your garden is looking lovely indeed. Wow those Stankberry spears are to die for... or on! :laughtwo:
Hi Amy:ciao: it's not easy to be everywhere. Third time is a charm. I'll be cutting a northern lights tomorrow, and a blue dream cbd the next day. Theoretically if you hang in for a few days you'll make it to the end of one. Unfortunately I have only so much capacity for journal visiting lately and I haven't been over to see your awesome Brix work. And I do love an outdoor grow. I'm relieved you're back to living in your home and growing again! Peace and Love!

One More Time
Hello and good day! Two of us entered the tent of doom this morning and one survived. I prevailed over this very fortified Stankberry, thankfully, and had my scissoring way with her. It was a tough fight that went on for several hours and I can say I gave no blood to the cause while snipping this one into submission. She grew a little different from her sister only in that the leaves on her colas were colored purple and red and green. The #2 plant was black and green. Otherwise they grew identical to each other. I mean really close!
Todays weight is within 4 grams of the first. 897 grams wet = 7.9 oz dry. Genetics, go figure!

Yesterday I smoked some of the scissor hash. 4 or 5 hits from the pipe. I got so freaking high I couldn't believe it! Jelly legs and all. We've been on the vape and edibles lately so this was full on xx high! Mostly sativa feeling on this hash. I had to put the pipe down. Usually I want to, this was different. I can't wait to try some bud!

Highya SO,

Oh, my! Your description of the scissor hash sounds like more!! Not to mention the same (almost) weight as the first! Very nice grow! Enjoy! Happy Trimmin'

Excellent harvests, back-to-back! :yahoo: Good luck on today's Northern Lights.

Good afternoon, what a day for a harvest! Today I took the Northern lights down. She was from GYO seeds, a new seller to me. The relationship started out iffy in the very beginning when the first seed went to flower right away. When I called them on it they replaced my whole order. Fantastic! Now this plant came from them. So far I can't say enough good things about them!
The chop went slow. Lots of arms and leaves to deal with but in the end the scale says I hit paydirt! 1049 wet grams and 9.35 oz's projected dry. She put a lot of real nice dense bud out for us. I can't wait for the ball of hash later! Here she is.

And here they hang.

Now in the seed making realm comes even more fun! I took the bud apart from yesterdays cut and found 121 good looking Stankberry seeds! It's amazing how a few pollen bits can impregnate a whole bud. I painted the tiniest amount on a 3 week into flower bud. Seeds galore!

Tomorrows Stankberry bud to deconstruct.

Back to back, awesome looking colas, congratulations on this harvest.:bravo:Trim away, bud!:yummy:

Highya SO,

Very nice harvest! Even more weight than SBs. Great job! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom