Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

Yep, I do really love a nice joint rolled just right with nicely cured bud.
Hard to beat.

The strong Tincture has been very nice though, especially during this Covid nonsense.
20190322_183043.jpg
That's what I'm talking about! :green_heart:

And like your favorite posts...this one is a popularity contest!
Winner: the post with most likes.

Update

It's getting to the end. My most favorite part! Trichomes and bud development on 2 Stankberries and the Northern Lights are good to go. The last water for them was 4 days ago and have been in drought conditions since. I'll wait to see a 50 degree angle drop in ones with leaves still on them. At least one I'll have to look for the trichomes to bulge before I rescue them. I feel a chopping coming in a few days, maybe less. I went through the drought rules earlier. If you want them here, let me know.

Blue Dream cbd is getting water.

And like your favorite posts...this one is a popularity contest!

Ah, missed that. That's cool too!

Good Monday morning! The folks from @Weedseedsexpress , a new sponsor here is having a 30% off sale! I'll be giving their gear a try later this summer and have had nice conversations with Dave. Happy 4/20

Hey Stone, interesting little experiment with the ground buds! My FIL says edibles “don’t work” on him, and I’ve seen him try! Lol, I wonder though, if this would help him feel it. Very interesting.
ps, I’m glad the instructions for your tutorial were easy, because I was busy drooling over your gourmet kitchen. #someday

Hey Stone, interesting little experiment with the ground buds! My FIL says edibles “don’t work” on him, and I’ve seen him try! Lol, I wonder though, if this would help him feel it. Very interesting.
ps, I’m glad the instructions for your tutorial were easy, because I was busy drooling over your gourmet kitchen. #someday
Hi Heavenly, it's the easiest weed thing I've made yet. I'm one like him with high tolerance to edibles as I mentioned earlier. This gets me pretty high at 1/2 level tsp. Beware to knock it down for yourself. Ms Otter got a buzz from 1/8 tsp. She said she might go more next time but not a lot more. So 4 x the normal dose sounds like my normal dose if I want to get off on edibles. I think it might work for him. I mixed it in soup the other day and it added to the taste in a good way. Progresso gumbo. Yum!

Good Monday morning! The folks from @Weedseedsexpress , a new sponsor here is having a 30% off sale! I'll be giving their gear a try later this summer and have had nice conversations with Dave. Happy 4/20
My add to the post didn't work out I see. Let's try this one.

Update

Good day, I harvested one of the Stankberries this morning. She cleaned up and hangs in around 60% rh now. The tent's getting shut down for darkness with next light cycle. I'll be cutting one a day until the 3 remaining ladies are hung. There's a beautiful Stank in the house now. She was generous weighing 893 wet grams which comes down to around 7.9 oz dry. I'm super happy with that! Now for a good dry and cure. This one had black leaves on its colas. Here she is.

Highya SO,

Very nice job with the Stankberry! That's a nice stash for an indoor plant. I still haven't talked to VanStank about some seeds. Sounds like a nice phenotype.
1 chop a day is a nice pace! That's what I do when I harvest. Sometimes only a half. Great job! Happy trimming!

Back
Top Bottom