Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

I love my Northern Lights smoke! I'm mostly "a bowl in the evening" kinda guy, so I usually grab the jar of NL - such a nice and relaxing way to end the day! :cool:

Very nice harvest there, Otter!

Yesterday I smoked some of the scissor hash. 4 or 5 hits from the pipe. I got so freaking high I couldn't believe it!
I discovered scissor hash during the last trimming :D

Previously I threw it away... Well, actually threw it in the trimmings tray, so it's not lost. I shall cherish this little reward for the trimming work from now on. I haven't smoked what I have from trimming two plants yet, and from Otter's smoking report I take it one should proceed with caution, or at least be seated and safe :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh, and nice seeing you folks talk about the qualities of Northern Lights - that's the "original" weed that we could buy once in a blue moon around these parts - now I have 4 of them in the tent!

Very nice harvest there, Otter!

I discovered scissor hash during the last trimming :D

Previously I threw it away... Well, actually threw it in the trimmings tray, so it's not lost. I shall cherish this little reward for the trimming work from now on. I haven't smoked what I have from trimming two plants yet, and from Otter's smoking report I take it one should proceed with caution, or at least be seated and safe :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh, and nice seeing you folks talk about the qualities of Northern Lights - that's the "original" weed that we could buy once in a blue moon around these parts - now I have 4 of them in the tent!
The scissor hash is a treat and sometimes I get surprised like that day.

Hello and the Best to you all on this sacred day of 420.
It was Blue Dream CBD's turn in the tent of death today. She grew like the others, better than almost any plants in any of my previous grows! The weight came to 953 grams and will come close to 8.4 oz's dry. Another heavy plant for me. It's this Nextlight Megas first run and I give it all the credit. 23 oz's is my tent best weight before the light. The added weights in this grow is 33.5 projected dry oz's. That's a big difference! I couldn't be more pleased with the new light! Thanks again 420magazine and @NextLight !
I opened the last of the Stankberry seeded buds to find 232 beautifully striped seeds! How does that happen on such a small touch of pollen? Here's the last one for a while.

Highya SO,

Congratulations on your Blue Dream cbd harvest! That's a nice pile of buds!! Do you make infused oil? Or how do you ingest some? I've always thought cbd strains grow bulkier than thc stuff. Could be just my imagination.

The lights - that's a 43% increase on one grow from just the lights! What a difference! Good for you!

And the seeds. A very nice seed stash! You must have a magical green thumb! Oh, and Happy 4/20 day!! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Congratulations on your Blue Dream cbd harvest! That's a nice pile of buds!! Do you make infused oil? Or how do you ingest some? I've always thought cbd strains grow bulkier than thc stuff. Could be just my imagination.

The lights - that's a 43% increase on one grow from just the lights! What a difference! Good for you!

And the seeds. A very nice seed stash! You must have a magical green thumb! Oh, and Happy 4/20 day!! Happy Smokin'
Hi Bode, Thanks, I haven't done much with infusions. A little tincture making last week, meh, I let it get too too hot evaporating the last of the alcohol. I'm learning. I see oil caps in our future but I haven't moved to it yet.
A year or 2 ago I made a quick wash then evaporated the alc off on some of this Blue dream cbd trimmings that made good whatever it's called. I did get some from bud into coconut oil and made chocolates that were good meds. Otherwise vaping and smoking, it's a very nice cbd/thc buzz. This one is either 10/10 or 8/8 thc/cbd I forget.
Sometimes I have a green thumb, it got that way riding on the backs of other greener thumbs of people here! Happy 420 Day!

Back
Top Bottom