Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

Highya SO,

Well, in a scramble to germinate enough seeds for this year's grow, I ended up with 2 Grand Mommy Purple, 1 Stankberry Purple, 2 Gorilla Glue, 2 Super Silver Haze, 1 Black Poison x DoSiDo, 1 Chunky Cherry Thai, 2 Cherries Jubilee, and 2 Chunky Cherry Thai x Wedding Cake F1 (which I later realized they are Cherries Jubilee, also. Some are feminized, and some not. Do you know if the Stankberry Purple is feminized? And all the cherry ones aren't feminized either. Those are all seedlings, now. Shaping up to be an indica summer!
Congratulations on your new journal. Out with the old, in with the new! And you're doing a sativa summer. Exact opposites, haha. Sounds like some interesting old-school ladies to keep things interesting!! Happy Smokin'

Are you going to do the 12/12 from seed to try to pre-sex them?
Yes, as we type they see 12/12, one anyway. Waiting for the rest still.
Highya SO,

Well, in a scramble to germinate enough seeds for this year's grow, I ended up with 2 Grand Mommy Purple, 1 Stankberry Purple, 2 Gorilla Glue, 2 Super Silver Haze, 1 Black Poison x DoSiDo, 1 Chunky Cherry Thai, 2 Cherries Jubilee, and 2 Chunky Cherry Thai x Wedding Cake F1 (which I later realized they are Cherries Jubilee, also. Some are feminized, and some not. Do you know if the Stankberry Purple is feminized? And all the cherry ones aren't feminized either. Those are all seedlings, now. Shaping up to be an indica summer!
Congratulations on your new journal. Out with the old, in with the new! And you're doing a sativa summer. Exact opposites, haha. Sounds like some interesting old-school ladies to keep things interesting!! Happy Smokin'
I'm jealous and full of anticipation for your grow Bode! I remember them all separately and know they will rock combined! All those are regular seeds and will need sexing. Hope you get lots of females!
I don't grow a lot of sativas but we do have a place for them. A nice sunny day, a couple of tokes of sativa, putzing around in the yard is awesome!
Black poison x dosi is tickling my imagination fancy! I especially hope they work out! We'll have to meet up in the fall for a little swap!

After just now reading the info on the seeds , are you going to make some cobbs with these plants .Reason asking is these are strains that are perfect for the Cobb making . 🌽:cool027:
Yep! I made them once with pineapple chunk and Tutankhamon. I waited too long and they were a little dry so I don't think a good ferment happened. They still exist today since 2018 and taste pretty good vaped! Just not what a good cob can be I think. You're right, this should be perfect for cobbing!

One up!

Hey Mel, right in the ground. I have two holes that are about 3 1/2 cu ft that I filled with fox farms ocean forest and I supplement that with @GeoFlora Nutrients .

She's going to love it!

Nice!

Maybe next week for you if mud season allows!
I wish I had a space in my yard that got the Sun all day. I have to chase it around the yard all day. Smh CL🍀

I wish I had a space in my yard that got the Sun all day. I have to chase it around the yard all day. Smh CL🍀
That makes it a chore. My buddy got sick of that and grew 2 on his back roof of his house one year, That was fun and weird! Less bugs up there. :)

WE HAVE LIFT OFF UPDATE

Here we go! I always hold my breath until they pop their little heads up! Whew! Now if I can grow em through the next few days we're in like Flynn! One helmut head. I'll drop water on it through the day and see if it self ejects. Tiny hopes!

That makes it a chore. My buddy got sick of that and grew 2 on his back roof of his house one year, That was fun and weird! Less bugs up there. :)

WE HAVE LIFT OFF UPDATE

Here we go! I always hold my breath until they pop their little heads up! Whew! Now if I can grow em through the next few days we're in like Flynn! One helmut head. I'll drop water on it through the day and see if it self ejects. Tiny hopes!

Don’t remind me of pests, last year I was constantly battling them. Little bastards, I dispise them. I’ll be ready for them this year though. I’m gonna be using @Sierra Natural Science 209 Systemic Pest Control. CL🍀

I’m so happy to bee here!

IMG_6341.jpeg

:reading420magazine: Suuuuper interesting grow, wow! Very excited to see how you do @StoneOtter. Very awesome backstory, how amazing you are growing preserved landrace genetics from the other side of the planet, it's what it's all about :D

Congrats on the new journal, Stone and :happy-birthday: to your little ones!

Seems there are a few growers growing landrace strains this summer including me. Should be interesting.

Are either of the outdoor plants going into a SIP?

Congrats on the new journal, Stone and :happy-birthday: to your little ones!

Seems there are a few growers growing landrace strains this summer including me. Should be interesting.

Are either of the outdoor plants going into a SIP?
No SIP's planned this year outside HashGirl. I won't say no because I have a bunch of auto's that need growing and SIP's outdoors might be a good way to get em grown! If I can I will I guess. I have heavy projects going on with 2 sheds needing painting and some repair, and I'm overseeing a couple of projects like removal and replacement of a 3 foot wall 65 feet long, and a pool liner, and a chimney pointing and waterproofing, and hotopping the parking area. And more.
Hoping for a nice summer to get it all done!

Wow! That's more work than I do all year! You're going to be sore.

Wow! That's more work than I do all year! You're going to be sore.
I hope to be sore all summer to tell you the truth. The more muscle sore I am the better I feel in three days! I should feel like Superman by winter! I'd settle for BudMan Hehe.

I bought a secret weapon last year, a paint spray rig. I'm excited to try my hand at it! Should make the sheds go fast when I figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom