Overlord's Adventures With High Brix

If it's bland don't think there should be an issue, will have to do some experimenting with any seeds I believe to be expendable.. prob keep it in coco just long enough to get first set up leaves then wash off hit put some roots in the soil and see what happens.

I used the jiffy pellets because I already had them.
If it had been that coco was the only thing available, you can bet your money I would have tested it.

Like you, I had soaked and cracked before putting them in soil. I just had never heard of problems in 1st run soil, and had successfully used it before.

I kind of figured that sprouting by whatever means would be ok as long as they went into soil afterwards. But none the less I have no experience with coco.

Oh yeah it can happen in 1st run soil too. My 1st hb grow I lost like my 1st 9 seeds. I really don't know what to think after graytails post. I have replanted seeds in the same spot after having the seed eaten and the new ones came up. I just figured it could be the soil eating the weak seedlings. I hoped the soil was selecting the best plants for me. I just planted 2 lambs pupil and 1 thai chi directly into the soil and 1 of the lambs pupil got eaten the others came up and are perfect little plants.

Update:
Warbird was leaning a little, then late last night I noticed she was laying into the other plants and tent walls.
A quick trip to chinamart to look at some tomato cages,
there were several sizes and gauges. As it became obvious that is was too late in the game to use a tomato cage, I saw a plastic snap together unit. This might work!

Warbird

The plastic snap together tomato cage.

Random pics

Anyway she is all bunched up together in the cage and I will have to work it some more.

Beautiful! :bravo: Perfect color and shine!

I've used 4 poles and a ring of string, myself - McGuyver style. :slide:

It is also a 24+ week strain, and I don't have enough stash put back for that yet.
24 Week strain??? WTF over???

Sorry, I know its an older post but trying to catch up from the beginning OL.

Back
Top Bottom