P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

I can say for 100% certain, this Boptang x GG4 is the most potent bud I've ever grown.... coincidentally, it's followed, in a close second place, by the BopTang x BCP.

These genetics are on point @Kitchenhawk
:bravo:

Hats off to ya!

This GG4 hasn't even seen a jar yet, already rocked my shit. LoL, I had a lil sesh with @bebes de zorrillos a few nights ago. We each had a personal joint of GG4 trim & popcorn buds. Looked at each other about halfway through our joints like: WTF!? Am I really this high!?
:rofl:

Both of us smoke 3, 4....7 blunts a day; tolerance of an elephant. That shit wrecked us both...ASAP. LOL

:welldone:
That’s great to hear!!

thanks for the seeds man!! I can’t wait to see these bitches flower!

I can say for 100% certain, this Boptang x GG4 is the most potent bud I've ever grown.... coincidentally, it's followed, in a close second place, by the BopTang x BCP.

Hats off to ya!

This GG4 hasn't even seen a jar yet, already rocked my shit. LoL, I had a lil sesh with @bebes de zorrillos a few nights ago. We each had a personal joint of GG4 trim & popcorn buds. Looked at each other about halfway through our joints like: WTF!? Am I really this high!?

Both of us smoke 3, 4....7 blunts a day; tolerance of an elephant. That shit wrecked us both...ASAP. LOL

Wow bro. :thanks:That is amazing. You got me all antsy now. I have a 4x4 on week 6 now with them first run. Still another month before I get to try it. Glad to hear you liked it!

Hats off to ya!

This makes me exicted,
Got my bcb ready to chop and will be making sure my GG4 x bop hit the dirt the day they arrive :yahoo:.

My goodness I missed 9 pages! 9 pages!

I hope all is well brother Preston! Sound like a pretty potent bud you got there. I will need to do some catching up but just popping in to say hi

Hey P9! Happy belated 4/20 been in a fog since... lol
Your gg4 crosses from @Kitchenhawk look delicious and sound like they are winners. My GG4xZkittles is definitely a winner after lots of feedback from everyone that got to try it. Hoping my gg4 icy hot cross has something special in it. I’m about to start collecting the male pollen from the gg4xzk and pollinating a branch from everything flowering.
Hope all is good in your good!
one love
Nice videos too btw

Good to see y'all!
:blunt: :blunt: :blunt:

Appreciate the compliments, things are running smooth, for sure.

I definitely can't brag enough about the Bop gear. It's always funny when I give nugs to my buddies, who are all daily mids smokers, they text me back with the: "What TF was in that!"

I reply...
"It's beginning to smell like bitch in here"

LoL

I really like that White OG for some reason. It has really nice structure.
They're my favorite in the current bunch, for sure! Both are frosty and are spitting out some of the prettiest buds.
They've been a breeze to grow.... they're doing all the hard work. LoL

Genetics seem solid AF to me
:thumb:

Here's the veg group...
2020-04-22-12-30-47.jpg
2020-04-22-12-32-04.jpg
2020-04-22-12-33-23.jpg
2020-04-22-12-34-56.jpg
2020-04-22-12-37-09.jpg
2020-04-22-12-38-22.jpg
2020-04-22-12-39-42.jpg

PSA: Prevent the spread of COVID-19; smoke a personal blunt instead!
20200422_090054.jpg

LoL
Stay safe y'all!
:snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom