PakaloloHawaii's LED High Brix Perpetual!

Tav, just got done rereading the whole journal, man I can't wait, a couple more weeks and the girls will get the first cat drench. I've been reading to many other journals that I lose focus on what is happening in all the Hi-Brix grows. Time to step up and start writing about what's going on in my tent instead of just using a Calender.
Your ladies are looking great, sorry to hear about the issues hopefully its just pot size.

Tav, just got done rereading the whole journal, man I can't wait, a couple more weeks and the girls will get the first cat drench. I've been reading to many other journals that I lose focus on what is happening in all the Hi-Brix grows. Time to step up and start writing about what's going on in my tent instead of just using a Calender.
Your ladies are looking great, sorry to hear about the issues hopefully its just pot size.

Right on brother appreciate you stopping by and spending the time to trudge through my journal. sorry I know its a bit thin and lame.

Really really exciting shit going on soon. I freaking love growing weed. Such a mental exercise for me, so much to think and ponder about!

Working on it. So happy to be on this path. Extremely worthy task: grow weed I'm proud of. Shit I'm the biggest snob. Barely enjoy my own stash. Really depends on the strain for me. Cant wait to to finally grow a plant I LOVE

Updates sooner than later.

Keep it green 420mag

:Namaste::lot-o-toke::cool::smokin::tokin::grinjoint::ganjamon::joint::passitleft::Rasta::thanks:

Bro, Dont be afraid to drop that light on their heads. I had mine way to high (24"ish) I lowered it down to like (idk i didnt measure it) 12" and no signs of burn. While they are strong light, they aren't Cree strong bro, we can get pretty close. I had a noticeable difference a couple days after lowering mine. Just something to think about...

image11438.jpg
image11439.jpg
image11440.jpg

buds look super NICE TAV!!

I had the same leaf issues on my martian and silver kush......i too chalked it up as pot size becasue the underdog and purple d came down 2-4 weeks sooner and had none of the issues. wasnt till just after they were cut that the other 2 had these issues. silver went 11 weeks and martian just over 12 weeks.

going from 5 gal to 15gal for bloom this time as you are doing too!!! HERE WE GO!!

Super dankness in my garden right now.

purple og#18 f2s, popped 5 and 3 were herm phenos. This is one of them. Male flowers showed around week 5-6 on the lowest branches. Heavy lollipopping and I think we are safe. Too bad this is the loudest plant in my garden. The two good phenos aren't quite as bold but one smells like grape syrup so ill prob try to run that one again.

Super stink grape fuel.

image11750.jpg
image11749.jpg

Oooooo ... that's nice produce! :yummy:

Gorgeous photo skills, too - I love it!

First few weeks of flower starting with underdawg OG, followed by the huckleberry kush. Couple HBK are ahead of the rest. 15 gallon pots.

Further along is an extrema. Just had two cat drench. Very frosty. Smells crazy strawberry/cherry chem glue with some funky licorice.

And furthest are a couple purple OGs about to come down. Maybe this week. Super dank smelling.

image11866.jpg
image11867.jpg
image11868.jpg
image11869.jpg
image11873.jpg
image11870.jpg
image11871.jpg
image11872.jpg
image11875.jpg
image11877.jpg
image11874.jpg
image11876.jpg

Looks great TAV!!

That OG #18 really makes some frosty frosty plants. i have the silver kush and martian kush both crosses from the og 18 and hot damn, the frostiest plants in the garden at the time before their chop!!

Keep it rocking:tommy::theband:

Beautiful looking plants ands buds!

Thanks bro! It's great that everything is going real smooth this round.

Looks great TAV!!

That OG #18 really makes some frosty frosty plants. i have the silver kush and martian kush both crosses from the og 18 and hot damn, the frostiest plants in the garden at the time before their chop!!

Keep it rocking:tommy::theband:

Cheehuuu right on mahalo I can't wait to smoke some of that ICKY!

Ho' brah the frost is ONO on your specimens ah. How you keep em stay so frosted? hahaha.... Oh yeah Da kit.

Looking fricking amazing Tav.

doc you are an amazing soul, thank you for your work.

cheeeeehoooooooooo

Yeeeeeeewww ya shotta you nailed it THANK YOU DOC. Thanks for stopping by brother your plants look unreal wish I had a cut of your bubba! That shit looks like FIRE. How's da shoulder??

don't ya just love those air pots

Yes I love airpots and holy smokes these 15g are huge. I'm expecting awesomeness.

Tav, my kid ate an icecream cone the other night that had less frosty goodness on it than your girls do. Great job!

LMAO I'm picturing one of those nugs in the top of a sugar cone. Mmmmmm. I had a great idea for ganja ice cream - "high's cream" LOL :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom