Pandamonium Grow Blackberry Auto

Hi V. What's in a chalupa? Any idea?
It's almost the same as a taco but served in fried bread instead of a tortilla.
I use pulled pork, beef...whatever. Salsa verde , queso fresca and some lime juice and lettuce.

They do sound tasty!!

thanks mate
here is my next grow (i didnt finish the first yet but in about a month the bigger tent should be empty...hopefully..otherwise i would need to put some of the second grow plants together with the firsts in the bigger tent and that would be a mess for light eight and humidity issues i guess)

the autos
kush is top left
top right is daiquiri lime
bottom right mazar

the photos
centre is mokum tulip
bottom left is gelato og
the other on the left is peyote wifi

autos are in 4 gallons pots and photos in 2 gallons for now
im planning on topping all of them and mainlining maybe 3, just realized from the pic that mokum tulip is ready to top : D ill do it right now
do you know if topping and stripping the first two nodes should be done in the same session?
or that would be too much stress for the plant maybe..

thanks mate
here is my next grow (i didnt finish the first yet but in about a month the bigger tent should be empty...hopefully..otherwise i would need to put some of the second grow plants together with the firsts in the bigger tent and that would be a mess for light eight and humidity issues i guess)

the autos
kush is top left
top right is daiquiri lime
bottom right mazar

the photos
centre is mokum tulip
bottom left is gelato og
the other on the left is peyote wifi

autos are in 4 gallons pots and photos in 2 gallons for now
im planning on topping all of them and mainlining maybe 3, just realized from the pic that mokum tulip is ready to top : D ill do it right now
do you know if topping and stripping the first two nodes should be done in the same session?
or that would be too much stress for the plant maybe..
I'd top and strip the nodes at the same time. I would take the bottom nodes only if I were planning a quadline or some other thing calling for it.
I top, wait for her to grow out her branches hoping (helping with lst) for a even canopy. Let her go until I think she will stretch to a good height for my tent, then flip the light. When she stops the growth stretch in around 3 weeks, I look to see what branches need removing or placing with lst. Also I take any leaves needing removal. Leaves are a personal thing. Some folks take almost all of them some none. Lately I've been taking only a few for air circulation in the mass. Beautiful bunch you have there!

Update
Good times here on the farm. All of a sudden we're having an 88 degree day followed by presumed summer. Not bad coming from the 50's a short time ago! Today there's 2 plants getting re-homed to my friend that grew on yhe roof of his house last year. He gets a pineapple chunk and a northern lights. I hope he puts them on the ground this year, although had had NO bug issues at all!
Back to the update.
So the afghans are going crazy. The larger one seems to be making double ended colas on all or most of her colas. I think she's going to make up for the ultra small one with less than an oz in her.

Now for my happy place plant, the Smoothie. She's always pert and green and has lots of bud sites fattening up.
And the most purplest and ready is the Blackberry. Trichs are mostly clear to milky yesterday watering. She's on drought watch now.

Highya SO,

Nice looking collection. I've never seen buds double top before! Can't be a bad thing! I was going to say about the Blackberry leaves curling, but she's on drought watch, so she'll come down before long. Her buds look really nice. Have you sampled them yet? Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Nice looking collection. I've never seen buds double top before! Can't be a bad thing! I was going to say about the Blackberry leaves curling, but she's on drought watch, so she'll come down before long. Her buds look really nice. Have you sampled them yet? Happy Smokin'
Yea, those leaves man. The dark devils did that in one or two. Plants sure have different needs sometimes. I can't figure what she/they want. This one's got small leafy buds too. It's my first time with her so I don't know.

Good evening stoneotter, i've a questioni about watering,
At the moment my plants are flowering and i allways wait for the pot to be completelly dry and the leafs pointing down before watering again.
Is this ok or shouldnt i let the plants dry completelly when flowering?
Ty

Edit: another question
Do you think 4 gallons pots would be enough for growing the photos?

Good evening stoneotter, i've a questioni about watering,
At the moment my plants are flowering and i allways wait for the pot to be completelly dry and the leafs pointing down before watering again.
Is this ok or shouldnt i let the plants dry completelly when flowering?
Ty

Edit: another question
Do you think 4 gallons pots would be enough for growing the photos?
Hi mumps, it's time to water after you flip. By the time my plants are flipped, I know how much water they are taking. I never let them go limp again using that info. Not more water but maybe more often, you can figure that how you will. Emilya, my watering guru, has a saying kind of like this. We grow roots in veg (that's what's happening with the wet/dry cycles), and we use those roots to grow flowers after the flip. You should check out her thoughtful watering tutorial link in my signature below.

yeah thanks, i did read that thread from Emilya but i didnt get the difference between vegetating and flowering..i always kept let my plants go completelly dry before watering..i'll start watering more often (right now i water every 3 days but at the third they are limp, i'll start watering every two days) thanks a lot : )
They're going to love it mumps!

Hello
As this Pandemonium Grow is a few weeks to finish I have some new seeds germinated and in solos. Godfather OG will be our next tenters in the Mars 3 x 3. It'll be a scrog situation. I wish you all to come and check it out and get a feel for them. The good folks at @Weedseedsexpress has given me the seeds as a gift so I can show off their wares.
I can't wait! 30 to 35% thc :yahoo:is the goal!

Back
Top Bottom