Pandamonium Grow Blackberry Auto

Hello
As this Pandemonium Grow is a few weeks to finish I have some new seeds germinated and in solos. Godfather OG will be our next tenters in the Mars 3 x 3. It'll be a scrog situation. I wish you all to come and check it out and get a feel for them. The good folks at @Weedseedsexpress has given me the seeds as a gift so I can show off their wares.
I can't wait! 30 to 35% thc :yahoo:is the goal!
Im all in on watching this after checking out their strains.

hey guys ive just found out my camera has macros ability and i took those pics...didnt think i had trichomes growing!
the plant is 2 months from seeds...thought she needed at least 3 more weeks but maybe she will be faster..
what do you think?
not sure at all but the trichomes looks cloudy to me..maybe even amber..crazy stuff
strain is sweet zz auto from RQS

That Kush ryder looks almost spoggy, spoggy without (R) LoL.

Love it Otter, sorry I have been absent lots of stuff going down in my life right now. So nice seeing your grow, wish I had some of your plants in my closet man... :)

Hope everything is well in Ottervile... :high-five:
Yep spoggy fer sure, but potent I hope! We'll all get back to some normal soon CraZ! Hang Tough brother! Whatever that is? :)

hey guys ive just found out my camera has macros ability and i took those pics...didnt think i had trichomes growing!
the plant is 2 months from seeds...thought she needed at least 3 more weeks but maybe she will be faster..
what do you think?
not sure at all but the trichomes looks cloudy to me..maybe even amber..crazy
strain is sweet zz auto from RQS

What a pleasant surprise! Phones are incredible today! The look nice from here. Just don't take them before they plump up in the middle buds. I do it that way anyway, as long as most trichs stay the way you want them.

my phone takes the crappiest pics ever : D
this is from a canon digital camera
great thanks, ill do as you say.
how many days to harvest in your opinion?
Cool camera. It's hard to say. I like them all milky with some amber, not much. It's a visual thing I have a hard time seeing in pics. A week or two I think from here. Keep looking and posting over the days coming. If you see many amber, it's time in my book. I'll be here with any luck to help out.

Ahoy Stone,
The veg room has recorded the arrival of this new strain coming out of the east coast that the whole Midwest is buzzing about. From Chicago to Springfield, folks are salivating with anticipation. It really bumped my standing in the local 420 community when word got out I would be running some Stank Genetics. Greedy for the positive attention, I quickly point out I have four strains of the greenery. I might also have mentioned that the breeder over at Stank thinks so high of me, that he bred a strain into Northern Lights knowing it is my favorite.

The first seed of StankBerry X Northern Lights has broken the surface today. :love:
I can't wait to play with her when she grows up a little.
Were gonna make Stank famous.:hookah:

Your plant looks nice @mumps, if your camera has a thread mount in front of the lens try to get some close up lentils/lenses on ebay. They are quite shitty, but work great for these scenarios. Otherwise, get one of those "macro" lenses for mobiles, they're even crappier, but better than nothing.

Ahoy Stone,
The veg room has recorded the arrival of this new strain coming out of the east coast that the whole Midwest is buzzing about. From Chicago to Springfield, folks are salivating with anticipation. It really bumped my standing in the local 420 community when word got out I would be running some Stank Genetics. Greedy for the positive attention, I quickly point out I have four strains of the greenery. I might also have mentioned that the breeder over at Stank thinks so high of me, that he bred a strain into Northern Lights knowing it is my favorite.

The first seed of StankBerry X Northern Lights has broken the surface today. :love:
I can't wait to play with her when she grows up a little.
Were gonna make Stank famous.:hookah:
Haha maritimer, if they grow close to the stank original you might see perfect symmetry as they grow. Perfect + cross pattern branching all the way to the top complimented with bud sites galore! Then when the time for the color to come! Wow! A wonderful visage every time the tent opens. And did I mention frost? Stank did some fine work on the Stankberry!
Although I started stankberry x blue dream cbd's, my real wish was to go to the northern lights mix.
I think it's going to be the standout from my pollen chucking extravaganza. Happy birthday! :party:

Yep spoggy fer sure, but potent I hope! We'll all get back to some normal soon CraZ! Hang Tough brother! Whatever that is? :)

Fo sure Otter wish the same, I think I have come to a conclusion the past weeks and that is I need to come over and visit some day in the future after this pandemic thing has settled some more and we Swedes are let to come in to other countries. Otterville is on the world atlas, right, so a retarded sea captain like myself can navigate to it? :laughtwo:

Fo sure Otter wish the same, I think I have come to a conclusion the past weeks and that is I need to come over and visit some day in the future after this pandemic thing has settled some more and we Swedes are let to come in to other countries. Otterville is on the world atlas, right, so a retarded sea captain like myself can navigate to it? :laughtwo:
When you're 11 miles east there's a light beacon in the sky over my house. You won't miss it. It looks like my moniker. PM me when you see the beacon and I'll get the skiff in to get you.

what do you think?
not sure at all but the trichomes looks cloudy to me..maybe even amber..
Hi mumps :ciao: We want to concentrate on the ‘bracts’, which are what make up the actual buds, for trichome development not the sugar leaves. You’ll notice the sugar leaves’ trichs will turn sooner. Don’t worry about them much.

The other thing to look for is the pistil hairs. As it ripens, the plant will stop producing so many fresh pistil hairs and the ones already there will dry and recede.

I saw lots of fresh looking pistil hairs still in your pics so I’d say it has a little while yet.

High otter! :ciao: Just passing through.

As I always say, check your local moon calendar for best harvest dates. I should harvest on the 15 based on my location, for example.

1591040884320.png

Back
Top Bottom