Pandamonium Grow Blackberry Auto

Hi Bode. i averaged 3 oz's with the 4 last grow so almost. We can't wait to try it. I'll let you know next week with a pre cure trial. Oh that reminds me to try the scissor hash later!
Hit the Scissor hash. 3 hits and had a fine fast head high that waited a few minutes to travel down to our bodies. A good hard hit! We're going to like it's bud when it cures.

hey stoneotter
do you know whats up with my blackberry kush auto?
she doesnt even have seven fingers leafs..just three and five ugly fingers..
shes 30 days old and flowering
also stretched like crazy in the first weeks, other plants in the same tent are short so it doesnt depend on lights height
Hey Mumps. I'm not sure but I think not all of my autos get 7 fingered leaves. Certainly not my Blackberry auto from fastbuds. I don't know what to say regarding the development for 30 days. Are there pistols starting at all? I can't see any. May be a rogue photo?

Good day all! I'm going in!
The 2 Afghan Kush Ryders are ripe with all milky trichs. I had to hack her main cola a few days ago as a few nanners appeared and the cola was pretty milky too. I found more nanners yesterday and the rest of her has gone milky so the sickle swinging begins now. See you in a while.

I'm back with the news. The big girl gave us 353 grams that turns into 3.12 oz. Add a little for the lost main cola. And the wee one came in at 94 grams = .83 oz Totaled up is 447 gr = 3.95 oz between them. That wee one oh well, she's a cutie. Here they are.

Very nice on the Afgani Kush Ryders. Not a bad quantity for autos, but very nice quality on them. :thumb:

Hello, another gift getting day here. I love this!
The seeds graciously given to me from @Cannapot for winning the POTM came. The surprise was a 5 pac of Somango! I say YES THANK YOU! Somango looks like mighty tasty weed! I also bought some Chem 91 by The Cali Connection from them at 22% off and thrown in with the others. Cannapot has always been a favorite and generous outfit to me.
Very nice on the Afgani Kush Ryders. Not a bad quantity for autos, but very nice quality on them. :thumb:
Hi Beez, thanks. The stumpy one surprised me but looks like quality nuggage.

Hey Mumps. I'm not sure but I think not all of my autos get 7 fingered leaves. Certainly not my Blackberry auto from fastbuds. I don't know what to say regarding the development for 30 days. Are there pistols starting at all? I can't see any. May be a rogue photo?

wow nice stuff you got..i tried some somango in amsterdam and definetelly would like to grow in the future..
about my blackberry from dutch passion apart from the fingers she isnt good looking at all
she got kicked out of my tent and now shes in the outdoor grow..lets see if she gets better but i doubt it..shes like this from the start

Back
Top Bottom