420 Magazine Background

Pandamonium Grow Blackberry Auto

Virgin Ground

Member of the Month: Feb 2020 - Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

stoneotter

Member of the Month: July 2019 - Grow Journal of the Month: November 2019

stoneotter

@InTheShed and @EhCndGrower I had to ask Fastbuds about their printed packs, they got back with this:

Thanks for contacting us and for growing our seeds.

All our strains are autos, so even though it just says Blackberry, it will be an autoflower.

And thanks for your user name on 420magazine, we'll be sure to check it out.

Any day now they should peek out at us.

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

stoneotter

stoneotter

SO...your last journal was great...looking forward to following your autos.
Thanks man! I'm hoping for liftoff today or tomorrow. I didn't realize it when I planted them but they grow purple. There's something about a purple grow I like.

Bode

The color must be something like leaves in the fall turning color. What do you think?

stoneotter

The color must be something like leaves in the fall turning color. What do you think?
Exactly like that on the northern lights Bode, on steroids! The purple is just beautiful! I see it in other peoples grow in pics, now I get the depth of the beauty.

stoneotter

Better late than never! Pulling up a seat at the grow show! Thinking about an auto tent, so will be good to watch!
Super! Glad you did. I'm enjoying having the auto tent. It gives me something in flower almost all the time between them. There's something about a plant in flower!

stoneotter

Hello everyone, I've been moistening the areas twice a day and they make us wait. I hear being patient is the thing to do, so here we are. :cheer: I refuse to do that!:cheer::cheer:C'mon babies, you're going to love it here.:cheer:

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

stoneotter

Good morning, it worked! One Blackberry lady joined the party through the night and she looks marvelous! So her 3 sisters will be jealous seeing the good times she's having and will be right along. WOOT!

stoneotter

Top Bottom