Papaya Wreck - Got BOG?

OMM, check online..maybe Singer has a digital pattern for sewing buds on jean jackets...lol.

Ya know GMT I might have some software that can do that. Now all I have to do is find it. :smokin:

I really did have a denim shirt with Palm Trees embroidered on it. I wore that thing until it was a rag. :ganjamon:

Yea Palm Trees:smokin: I was "testing" a bud about then:ganjamon:
That wasn't "Easy Ryder" was it? Hated the end.:smokin:
. :peace:
No, the name of the movie was Psych-out and Susan Strasberg was the hot hearing impared woman.

I was out walking the dog this morning and it's like 10F* so I made my conversation with a tree a quick one.

Thanks OMM it's always a pleasure. :peace:

Siscokid, you are already cool by me, can ya dig that!...lol. Peace out bro, and may the seasons best be yours.

Thank you GMT, may you and all of yours have a fantastic one also!

I go around wearing a 420 long-sleeve shirt around town and around my wifes fam. Just so they know where I'm coming from, but it's not hand stitched its a silk-screen.... sorry!:thanks::thanks::thanks:

No, the name of the movie was Psych-out and Susan Strasberg was the hot hearing impared woman.

I was out walking the dog this morning and it's like 10F* so I made my conversation with a tree a quick one.

Thanks OMM it's always a pleasure. :peace:

Thank you GMT, may you and all of yours have a fantastic one also!

I go around wearing a 420 long-sleeve shirt around town and around my wifes fam. Just so they know where I'm coming from, but it's not hand stitched its a silk-screen.... sorry!:thanks::thanks::thanks:

I have the short sleeved 420 shirt..^5, doing the same.

hi sisko, great vid update. You've got the room to use pans for drainage, good plan. Your topping is working out well.

Love that second vid, but I never did like rolling hash joints. I hate to watch good smoke drift away while I'm holding a toke for a few secs.

Mmmick, how are ya bud? I have smoked it with some herb, I take a little ball and make it toothpick size and then put it in the J and just slightly melt it with a lighter. That was like 10 years ago, when I lived with an Italian "head" lady, we had so much fun living together. We (7) were all from diff. parts of this country and we had such a great time for years living in a house filled with musicians and great buds and deliciose foods.

I found what I think will work, took a couple of trays from Mac ronalds and now I have to do a drain hole on one end of both to test it out. I thik it will work but it we'll see.

I also started putting my vertical bog screens together. I have to go stealth mode now since my in-laws are coming into town today.

So a Merry Christmas to you and yours, or Hannakah or Quanza?
Take care all and talk ta ya later.:peace::peace::peace::roorrip:

Hey sisco, I'm seasonally adjusted, lol.
I can't break the pipe habit with hash, played with it in the vape but it's not the same. Maybe a little tweaking to get the temps/fan speed down.
That must have been an interesting household and some great meals with that diversity.
Will those trays hold large enough pots to do the job? That was my limiting factor in the basement closet but the extra few inches in width should allow me to go back to 3 or maybe 5 gallon pots. Although the 2 gallon pots that I used weren't quite rootbound at harvest, the Super skunk may be by the time it finishes.
Gonna be fun to watch those vertical screens load up. I hope you survive the holidays with your secret intact.
Merry Christmas/Happy holidays to you and yours. have a safe holiday my friend.

Hi sisko, happy to hear your family is getting over the flu bug. That bidder is gonna be awesome, can't wait to have enough to cook with, or make Chic's.
Maybe a longer cure will smooth out your smoke. Do you suppose your recent throat issues might make it seem a little harsher than normal? Have you smoked this strain before?
Fox Farm nutes are organic are they not? I've been trying to determine how much, if any, flushing I need to do using Botanicare nutes which claim to be organic also.

It's been a while since then, so know that I'm almost finished with my smoke.. I have to say that the Papaya is smooth on the throat, the taste of it as I pulled from an unlit joint is sweet and tasty as it passes the taste buds and back of the throat.

On the other hand the JW is not so kind to my throat, and as I pull from an unlit joint the taste is nasty... I don't know how else to describe it, but it sort of reminds me of a mechanics shop... sort of greasy burnt or old grease taste, I have never eaten grease before but when I walk into a place where there is old brake pad dust and greased bearings that is the taste or smell that comes to mind.

I can tell that this JW is gonna be the same cause when I FIM-d the last bunch I smothered the remains into my palms and it was that same nasty smell.

I am finishing this grow, no doubt but thats it for that UN-less something was wrong with my last batch and this one cures allot better.

I am up tonight cause I just had to put this into my journal before I forgot what I wanted to say.

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and are fortunate enough to spend it with your loved ones. :peace:

Hay sisko hope you have a wonderful Christmas, That JW sounds nasty, going to have to stay away from the strain for sure. Glad you had some good luck with the Papaya, Mine taste as good as it smells. Plants in the Vid look great...

Sisco You have no shame treating those girls like that:grinjoint:
Nice vid Buddy.
The more I think about it the more I think you would love it over here.:popcorn:
You would fit perfectly here. Just a feeling I have, course you would fit in anywhere with your personalty. Bet the wife would love it too.....:hippy:
Someday.................maybe.:ganjamon:

Sisco You have no shame treating those girls like that:grinjoint:
Nice vid Buddy.
The more I think about it the more I think you would love it over here.:popcorn:
You would fit perfectly here. Just a feeling I have, course you would fit in anywhere with your personalty. Bet the wife would love it too.....:hippy:
Someday.................maybe.:ganjamon:

someday is right! Keep an eye out for a tan dude walking on the beach with his gringa and two little Hybrids....gonna go buy me a lotto ticket to try and speed that up!
Thanks for dropping in my bro. and congrats on Tad again. were rooting for ya over here on this side of the screen!:cheer::slide::peace:

Hay sisko hope you have a wonderful Christmas, That JW sounds nasty, going to have to stay away from the strain for sure. Glad you had some good luck with the Papaya, Mine taste as good as it smells. Plants in the Vid look great...
Thanks Sonzor,
Yeah, it was a nasty taste for sure, it started with a realy skunky smell and I thought it would taste great. Not!

My chocolates were made with canna-butter from JW so the taste was a little on the yucky side.

Papaya is a keeper for sure, I wonder since I used the JW to pollinate the Papaya what the dominant plant would be? The JW (donor) or the Papaya?

I collected all the pollen I think I will need from the PxJW and will use it only on the 2 PxJW that I have.

someday is right! Keep an eye out for a tan dude walking on the beach with his gringa and two little Hybrids....gonna go buy me a lotto ticket to try and speed that up!
Thanks for dropping in my bro. and congrats on Tad again. were rooting for ya over here on this side of the screen!:cheer::slide::peace:

Thank you my friend on that side of the screen. Hit that lotto!:cheer:
I have a couple of Hybirds too, Timotao and Byron. Half Hispanic. Course they're almost old farts now. 48 and 45. Turned out OK:grinjoint: One's a biker going to college. The other has two kids and a mother to take care of (Tad) and likes Opera. :rofl: Life is a trip.:ganjamon:

Thank you my friend on that side of the screen. Hit that lotto!:cheer:
I have a couple of Hybirds too, Timotao and Byron. Half Hispanic. Course they're almost old farts now. 48 and 45. Turned out OK:grinjoint: One's a biker going to college. The other has two kids and a mother to take care of (Tad) and likes Opera. :rofl: Life is a trip.:ganjamon:

Ah, so we have lots more in common, I got my ticket (lotto) should be a millionaire by next Tuesday, and in Hookah-loo-loo right after I cash it in.

I have some good and bad news, the good news is I have 4 girls showing me there JW pubes... the bad news is Madusa was a male and I killed his ass off.

I hope that PPE is gonna show me the money shot soon, it has 6 tops.

I was about to do some major re-potting today but we got some visitors, they are my wifes cousins and they will be here for a few days... sucks!

so I guess that will have to wait till next week cause I am leaving Thursday to N.Y. for New Years and return on Friday night or Sat.

I just need to re-pot and throw the horizontal screen over the JW and were into BoG mode! I thought it would never happen but today I put the 3 walls up and moved a couple of things around so I can manage the tight space.

This is a few pics of the closet now

This is JOY 6 weeks old from the day it sprouted and is about 6" No FIM or topping done to compare the SCrOGabillity of them in such a predicament, who am I kidding I guess I didn't FIM it like the rest. lol
01795.JPG

This is Evergreen and is also 6 weeks old from sprout and has 4 tops from FIM it reaches around 9" and has gotten super cropped on its first two main stems.

001226.JPG

01890.JPG

This is the bottom with the JW and the 3 vertical walls.
010171.JPG

I don't see a huge diff. between them and the 42s. I think I could put a few more of em in but they are almost 20 bucks each. so I don't know 2 42s for 18 bucks or 1 65 for the same...

Thanks for dropping in man Blacken I hope you doing thangs in the Thunder dome and I wish you a happy and safe New years!

Hi sisco What would you actually do if you hit the Lotto? Besides fainting? Pay all the bills. Then sit down and talk to Mrs sisco about things.
How would she feel about Hawaii? She'd be leaving all the relatives and friends there. Hummmm

It is so good seeing you again with plants growing and the room looks good.
I love CFLs and yours look great.

"I have 4 girls showing me there JW pubes". Now that's funny.:grinjoint:
Too bad about the male.:smokin:

Once again, I would loved to have seen your face when the cousins showed up .:rofl:

Going to the city for New Years. I have always wanted to do that.:popcorn:
Got friends there or are you heading to Times Square?

Either way, have a blast:ganjamon:

Hi sisco What would you actually do if you hit the Lotto? Besides fainting? Pay all the bills. Then sit down and talk to Mrs sisco about things.
How would she feel about Hawaii? She'd be leaving all the relatives and friends there. Hummmm

It is so good seeing you again with plants growing and the room looks good.
I love CFLs and yours look great.

"I have 4 girls showing me there JW pubes". Now that's funny.:grinjoint:
Too bad about the male.:smokin:

Once again, I would loved to have seen your face when the cousins showed up .:rofl:

Going to the city for New Years. I have always wanted to do that.:popcorn:
Got friends there or are you heading to Times Square?

Either way, have a blast:ganjamon:

:cool:Good Morning OMM, I guess if we hit the lotto, after changing my dirty underwear from shitting myself I would call my Mother in California and tell her not to worry about going to work anymore.

Then I would have to buy a piece of property out in paradise, and build huts for my fam. and Friends. I have seen some really nice ones on t.v. nothing huge just a bunch of hammocks and open space for Hookah parties...
Yeah, the school loan and future college funds would be put into the equation but I would want to do some charity work for Cancer patients especially kids.

The money would run out quickly so I would have to set us up a really nice grow opp. in a legal place and do what I love to do for the rest of my life!🚬

I think as long as we had her grandmother with us everywhere we go she wouldn't mind Hawaii, I love her grandma too so she is def. in the pic.
The rest of the fam. can make it there for vacations.

Today is my son's 4th birthday and so we have to go to the Chuck your cheese place and let them pick up some more germs to harden their little immune system.

I don't mind co. it just that they seem to come UN announced when it's really not convenient for me and the grow. Oh well, can't bitch and moan it's only once a year.

I am feeling good about this grow because my first grow went really slow the first months, due to my over watering and heavy soil.

Now I am using perlite and FF nutes so I am noticing a tremendous difference in growth.

No, not going to the city but it is on the list of thing to do before D-day.
Just visiting my only friend with my kids and doing some eating and drinking and some puffing too! Don't worry we are staying there for new years day just to re-coop and to stay off the roads till all the party animals are gone.

Must go get ready for today, take care OMM I'll check in when were back.:peace:

hi sisco, good to see you survived Christmas in one piece.

Happy B'day to your son. Hope he enjoys Chuckie and immunology treatments are unobtrusive, heheh.
I'm trying to decide whether to add some cfls to the UFO 90w for next grow, but the Super Skunk won't die, lol.
Best in the New Year to you, buddy.

Sorry to hear about the boy, but sounds like you still have some nice plants to work with. They look nice and healthy. Great job...

Back
Top Bottom