PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Good morning everyone. Thanks for the replay, I will look for ACE , Panama cross. Seedsman is sold out of the A5 Haze. and I am not sure they will take my card on ACE so I will look for some Panama on Seedsman's site but it will be after the first of the year before I can buy but it will be a while before I run them so no hurry
:surf: :snowboating:

After looking on Seedsman I found a Panama cross but I already bought it. The Malawi I bought is a Panama cross they also have a Panama Haze cross would that work.

Yes, Panama Haze will work perfectly with other A5 crosses or other sativas. Good find! :headbanger:
I just checked and it said 13 to 16 weeks so it goes too long I need something that goes 10 to 13 weeks I will find something I have plenty of time.

Oh ya.. :headbanger:. ....Have u tried to find Neville's Haze?
I found it on Seedsman it says it goes 14 weeks but it may work with the others I would just be harvesting it a couple weeks later. I read the description and it sound like what I am looking for. They only have it in a 10 pack for now but I got time so maybe they will get a 5 pack or a 3 pack in when I am ready to buy.

:nomo: I will be following your steps PC!

Very nice plants! I reaĺly like the mutant one lol
Thanks Flump I am following your journal too. We can do this DBHBB thing together it should be Fun. :surf:

hehe...only gonna' have one chance at it:nervous-guy:...plan is to try STS instead of CS...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
I hope it works out Hook, Nice to see you on my journal Thanks

Hi PC, hows it growing, I’ve bin bizzer than a one legged man at a butt kicking contest lately.
I managed to harvest my hash plant the other day :yahoo: and my other auto is ready to chop tonight
This one was supposed to b a photo...turned out a auto, it was a freebie so I really can’t complan to
Much, but I have no idea what strain it is, a blind date for sure. I’ll take a pix maybe someone will b
Able to identify the strain for me. I got two more seeds started to replace the harvest from TH Seeds (photos) and a cup winner to boot.. they should grow till at least March. Just keep on keeping on till the
File cabinets full (. It never is ) that where I keep my stash.
Chow for now.

I do have some Mauy thai that was gifted to me by a fellow grower here on 420mag Im not sure how old the seeds are probably kind of old so I hope they pop. I may use them to grow with the other Sativas it says they go 14 weeks which is 1 to 2 weeks longer then the Malawi. so I can harvest it a week or two later that wouldn't be too bad.

Hi PC, hows it growing, I’ve bin bizzer than a one legged man at a butt kicking contest lately.
I managed to harvest my hash plant the other day :yahoo: and my other auto is ready to chop tonight
This one was supposed to b a photo...turned out a auto, it was a freebie so I really can’t complan to
Much, but I have no idea what strain it is, a blind date for sure. I’ll take a pix maybe someone will b
Able to identify the strain for me. I got two more seeds started to replace the harvest from TH Seeds (photos) and a cup winner should grow till at least March. Just keep on keeping on till my shelves stocked up again.
Chow for now.
I hope all your jars get filled up so you have plenty of stash. Wow a seed that was supposed to be a fem but it was an auto I hope I don't get any like that and I hate when they add a mystery seed you never know what you are going to get. That hash plant should be tasty when it is cured I bet you are dying to try that one or was you going to make some extracts with it

What about these from what I have found they go for 14 weeks which is a week or two later then the Malawi but I think that is doable
20191207_140825.jpg

What about these from what I have found they go for 14 weeks which is a week or two later then the Malawi but I think that is doable
20191207_140825.jpg
I just noticed it says Superautos on the package so these might be autos not sure

I found this on the web so it does go 12 to 14 weeks. This is the description and it sound really good

One of Flash Auto Seeds latest and greatest creations Muay Thai SuperAuto raises the buddy bar for Sativa dominant autoflowers everywhere. Embedded within her colossal frame you will find long white resinous buds, that breathe a spicy/herbal aroma, harboring rich fruity undertones. Once inhaled, she induces a powerful mind and body blowing stone, taking you on an exotic trip of a lifetime.

A true Thai champion and all round super strain, Muay Thai SuperAuto flexes it's very potent and resin coated muscles (or rather buds) for all to see. Simply put, this feminized specimen is an absolute beauty of a plant.

Fully loaded and ready to blow, Muay Thai SuperAuto possesses a considerable amount of bang for Sativa dominant bud. Flash Auto Seeds really put their all into creating a strain that not only was powerful but would also be aesthetically pleasing, pungent and high performance and we're pleased to say they succeeded. Grown in the great outdoors she proves full well why she is a true champion, yielding a tremendous amount of high quality cannabis. On average, outdoor growers can expect to receive anywhere between 200-400g (per plant).

Just a whiff of Muay Thai SuperAuto is enough to get you hooked. The white resin wonder emits a Thai-infused incense mixed with cherries and a touch of lemon for good measure. An undeniably alluring concoction to say the least.

Muay Thai SuperAuto is an absolute pleasure to grow, her long buds drool with resin and her thin leaves make trimming a breeze. Growing to monstrous heights that pass even the 3 meter mark, she is best grown outdoors, however growers with the space do have the option to grow her in an indoor environment. She completes her life cycle in 95 - 110 days.

One for the pot pleasure seekers out there, Muay Thai SuperAuto take you on a psychedelic ride through time and space. On your full-bodied journey, you'll find yourself incredibly motivated and bursting with creative thoughts. Perfect for sharing among friends.

Back
Top Bottom