PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

it will come back! :)
I really have my fingers crossed it comes back I had a bad enough time getting them going with those bunk SCB CBD dud seeds

weve all made that mistake that's how we learn not to do something again it will be fine when you look at it later and its standing back up you can say your sorry lol!
I had one this summer in the greenhouse do that and it came back so I really hope it does, I've just had some bad luck with this grow so I am gun shy. Now I know they will need a drink sooner but the pot didn't feel any lighter then when I gave it a drink before but I guess they are getting bigger so they need more water sooner. They are getting too big to train in the #1s so I am not sure what duggan has in mind maybe transplant before I start training

I had one this summer in the greenhouse do that and it came back so I really hope it does, I've just had some bad luck with this grow so I am gun shy. Now I know they will need a drink sooner but the pot didn't feel any lighter then when I gave it a drink before but I guess they are getting bigger so they need more water sooner. They are getting too big to train in the #1s so I am not sure what duggan has in mind maybe transplant before I start training
Something must be up with the roots and they are not happy. Transplant wouldn't be a good idea, cause you want the plant to be stress free before doing that. I'm no expert, so I will leave the theories to more experienced people. Like everyone has said already though...it can come back around. If she is just thirsty, she can bounce back in an hour, but if there is another issue...not sure.

I think it will bounce back quickly.
Thanks Penny I hope it does I have had bad luck with some of the seeds I bought that didn't germinate so the plants are all staggered two was started but the others didn't so I started another seed and then later another so the plants will be in staggered stages so the canopy is going to be hard to control especially if I had to start another one. Oh yeah I also had one mutate on me its the ugly crinkled up one, my buddy is supposed to come by today and take it.

Something must be up with the roots and they are not happy. Transplant wouldn't be a good idea, cause you want the plant to be stress free before doing that. I'm no expert, so I will leave the theories to more experienced people. Like everyone has said already though...it can come back around. If she is just thirsty, she can bounce back in an hour, but if there is another issue...not sure.
I am thinking it will come back. It looked Great yesterday late afternoon early evening but I had problems getting 4 good starts so I am a little gun shy right now. I should know by this evening

I grow out my mutants, sometimes they turn out to be awesome smoke.
I don't have room for it but my buddy does he said we can split the harvest when it grows out so that works It is the biggest of the plants so far. I gave him a 7 gal. fabric pot filled half way with some Subcool Super Soil and he filled the other half with a mix of potting soil, Coco, and perlite to give it a happy home. I gave him other fabric pots with SCSS filled half way for the other Gold Leaf and Super Critical Bud CBD plants he has. I had one each that became seedlings for him so it will be cool to compare

She will be fine PC...now u know how dry to NOT let them get.... :ganjamon:
If they werw mine (the biggest ones ...i would transplant into your #10's. and when u do give them a Transwater drink..NOT a full strength Drench...just 1/4 strength.
Make sure your #10's have been pre soaked with the Transwater thourally ok before u transplant.
When u transplant and u are preparing the holes/pots sprinkle a fist full of 'roots' in the hole and on the freshly removed plant/rootball...understood?
You can do this at any time now PC.
Only the big ones though...leave the smaller ones alone.. . Don't let them get too dry like this time ok.
After u transplant ,and u have lightly watered them...leave them be for a week or so...then we will have a look at starting LSTing ok!
So u are prolly wondering why i said water them in right after u already prepped and pre moistened the pots.. ..
Yes , this is just to liven up the 'roots' u added ok.
Any questions ,,please ask me by WA or PM ok.

She will come back. The lower leaves may go ahead and die. Seems if my plants get droopy like that, the yellow ones go ahead and turn crispy but the green ones perk right back up.

She will come back. The lower leaves may go ahead and die. Seems if my plants get droopy like that, the yellow ones go ahead and turn crispy but the green ones perk right back up.
I just went in to presoaked my 10 gal. pots and it looks like she is starting to bounce back so I think she will be ok I did notice a couple yellow lower leaves so they probably will die off.

Grow it like u mean it....PC she will pop back, we’re u able to get a look at the roots during the
Transplant? If u did, we’re they rootbound to the pot at all ? did it come out in one piece? Pealing
The smart pot inside out? She sure looks thirsty, Reminds me of walking endlessly into a desert
Dry mouth and eating crackers while getting roasted by the sun, Just kidding I know that over the years I’ve done far worse to my poor girls, it’s a steep learning curve but once mastered,wait a moment, hold the phone, and hold up there a minute, Woooo slow down
I’m just a farmer no master here, I hope I never stop learning, laughing, loven
Peace PC

Remember The Seed fairy and Santa’s watching.

Grow it like u mean it....PC she will pop back, we’re u able to get a look at the roots during the
Transplant? If u did, we’re they rootbound to the pot at all ? did it come out in one piece? Pealing
The smart pot inside out? She sure looks thirsty, Reminds me of walking endlessly into a desert
Dry mouth and eating crackers while getting roasted by the sun, Just kidding I know that over the years I’ve done far worse to my poor girls, it’s a steep learning curve but once mastered,wait a moment, hold the phone, and hold up there a minute, Woooo slow down
I’m just a farmer no master here, I hope I never stop learning, laughing, loven
Peace PC

Remember The Seed fairy and Santa’s watching.
Thanks Bud I planted right in the #1s so I haven't transplanted yet but soon I will transplant into my 10 gal. pots It already looks like it is bouncing back so I am sure it will be fine by tomorrow. I like your attitude never a master grower always learning no such thing as a master grower once it is mastered something new comes along or a new issue pops up. I am a total newb even though I have picked up a lot from the fine folks here on 420 but I still know nothing like John Snow Lol

Back
Top Bottom