PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Those would have done that anyhow Bud,...that light is plenty close . If it were a florescent , i would say to put it right on top of it but it's not , it's a very bright COB , and 20 inches should be plenty for those. Anyhow , time for some Lemon Zkittles..:surf:
Thanks for the explanation Duggan I’ve not used cobs before I here they really kick ass.
I still think to start seedlings off right, floresents would be best for the first 2 weeks imo.
Then put under the cobs.

Thanks for the explanation Duggan I’ve not used cobs before I here they really kick ass.
I still think to start seedlings off right, floresents would be best for the first 2 weeks imo.
Then put under the cobs.
I don't have a T4 or T5 so I just used what I have and what's set up to use so the COB light is working I had one lay over but Duggan told me what to do. What I am really having trouble with is getting these seeds to pop. I think I just got some bad seeds. I have tried the tried and true method of starting them in paper towels wetted and placed in a baggie and put on a heat source with no light. But now I am trying a different method of using 6 paper towels folded over and over with the seeds in the middle nice and wet on a plate on a heat source so maybe I will have better luck this way, Time will tell
:snowboating:

Then put under the cobs.
Yup...me too Bud...but these COBs are all that PC has , so they will work just fine. Cheers and thanks for not taking things personally , as i'm trying to do the best i can helping new growers get thru the hardest (beginning)part...the first several weeks. Cheers and enjoy your day Bud! :high-five:

Any split(of the new 3) this morning yet PC?
No none has split. the paper towels were a little dry this morning not really dry just not as soaked as they were so a little dry but I put more water on them. I will keep checking on them but I just put them on the paper towels middle of the afternoon yesterday so I am still hopeful. If none of these pop should I try another Gold Leaf seed ? I think those seeds are better then the SCB CBD seeds, and I only have one SCB CBD seed left

I am sitting here eating a ham and cheese bagel with a little bit of my Canna Butter on it. It usually take 2 to 3 hours for the butter to kick in and when it does I usually have a little trouble walking Lol. My poor wife has a bad migraine she is laying down with a cold rag on her head and some peppermint oil on her forehead. She has vomited twice with the dry heaves. I hope she gets to feeling better. She will not use cannabis. I sure hope these dam seeds crack soon I need one more plant for my up coming grow

Yup...me too Bud...but these COBs are all that PC has , so they will work just fine. Cheers and thanks for not taking things personally , as i'm trying to do the best i can helping new growers get thru the hardest (beginning)part...the first several weeks. Cheers and enjoy your day Bud! :high-five:
Thanks Duggan I hear where your at man. Nice of u to mentor pc.
As for my day it doesn’t get much better than this, Mephisto Genetics
, hubbabubbasmelloscope ( thank god I don’t have to spell that again.
2A4FB21C-8B9E-4C4D-B9B6-2DB23627D88C.jpeg
051D4D8F-B97F-4A80-AB04-596723E15688.jpeg

Thanks Duggan I hear where your at man. Nice of u to mentor pc.
As for my day it doesn’t get much better than this, Mephisto Genetics
, hubbabubbasmelloscope ( thank god I don’t have to spell that again.
2A4FB21C-8B9E-4C4D-B9B6-2DB23627D88C.jpeg
051D4D8F-B97F-4A80-AB04-596723E15688.jpeg
Wow thanks for sharing those awesome pics that is some nice Colas and Buds

Man that looks Sweet. One of my GL seedlings fell over so I had to mess with it and use a garden staple and pipe cleaner and tie it up for support I hope it didn't shock it too bad. I am hoping to have enough to hold me over till the next run
:high-five:

Man that looks Sweet. One of my GL seedlings fell over so I had to mess with it and use a garden staple and pipe cleaner and tie it up for support I hope it didn't shock it too bad. I am hoping to have enough to hold me over till the next run
:high-five:
I hope its ok that happens I just pile some more soil around it! :)

Sticky....tasty lookin ..:yummy:
it was an easy one to grow to I left this and two other plants going at a friends ans I told them just to make sure and keep them watered well and they did but when I got back 2 mos. later this one merely had a few semi yellowing leaves it was happy a lot happier than the others lol!

I hope its ok that happens I just pile some more soil around it! :)
I piled some dirt around it too so it is well supported now I just hope I was gental enough with it and I hope it isn't too shocked from me messing with it

Back
Top Bottom