PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

I piled some dirt around it too so it is well supported now I just hope I was genital enough with it and I hope is isn't too shocked from me messing with it

Now ya just gotta get that 4th one in the mix. Then u will be able to just sit back and 'look' for a couple weeks..This should/will be as stress free a grow as possible. I'm trying to demonstrate lately just how easy Doc's gear can be. Seedling is showing that nicely right now. Enjoy your night PC.

Now ya just gotta get that 4th one in the mix. Then u will be able to just sit back and 'look' for a couple weeks..This should/will be as stress free a grow as possible. I'm trying to demonstrate lately just how easy Doc's gear can be. Seedling is showing that nicely right now. Enjoy your night PC.
Yes his plants are looking GREAT ! Here's to hoping that one of those seeds crack
:high-five:

I piled some dirt around it too so it is well supported now I just hope I was gentle enough with it and I hope it isn't too shocked from me messing with it
I wasn't paying attention when auto correct popped up Lol

Yes his plants are looking GREAT ! Here's to hoping that one of those seeds crack
:high-five:
Yeah......the first two months was just watching and really not a whole lot more. Keep your environment on point as best you can manage and let the pots dry out fully! That really is all you need to manage as they start to bulk up. Once you are ready to use Doc's products and start with the topping you will be so happy you get to do something! :rofl: :laugh:

Don't worry so much about the growth up top....we are letting the roots stretch out and fill up the #1's and waiting for the herd to sync up with the plant. Once they are hooked up with the soil they will take off like a rockets. Then it is really minimal work keeping everything happy.

:surf:

Let it grow
Enjoy

I don't have a T4 or T5 so I just used what I have and what's set up to use so the COB light is working I had one lay over but Duggan told me what to do. What I am really having trouble with is getting these seeds to pop. I think I just got some bad seeds. I have tried the tried and true method of starting them in paper towels wetted and placed in a baggie and put on a heat source with no light. But now I am trying a different method of using 6 paper towels folded over and over with the seeds in the middle nice and wet on a plate on a heat source so maybe I will have better luck this way, Time will tell
:snowboating:
Sounds like u did everything right,,,,, give them a bit more time and yes u could have bad seeds?
I’ve even heard that US Customs takes those small packages and microwave them and sent them
On to there destination. AssHoles! ( they know what’s inside )

I just checked the seeds with my wife holding a flash light so I could get a good look at them and No cracks yet, Dam seeds. I am thinking about trying another Gold Leaf seed since I have had so much trouble with these SCB CBD seeds.

I just checked the seeds with my wife holding a flash light so I could get a good look at them and No cracks yet, Dam seeds. I am thinking about trying another Gold Leaf seed since I have had so much trouble with these SCB CBD seeds.
that's the grow life hurry up and wait and wait this hobby will teach you patience lol! :laughtwo:

I just ask Duggan and he said try a different seed so I put a Gold Leaf seed in the paper towel. I sure hope either one of the SCB CBD seeds or the GL seed cracks sometime tomorrow. I think the GL seed will work the others did fine and I know I Love Gold Leaf. I was really wanting a 1:1 strain too but I have one SCB CBD seedling but with the trouble I have had with these I don't think I will buy them again.

I have a pack of those too...pfft!
My pack could have been old stock or something. I hope you have better luck then I have had with them but then you know a lot better of what to do but I think I have everything right. they stay wet in the PTs sitting on a plate on top of my receiver which gives it a little heat and as thick as the PTs are folded up there is no way they are getting light, so I think all the variables are right

Back
Top Bottom