PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Maybe when its time Duggan can do a video chat with me and explain it so I can try it on one or two of the mains so I know how for the future. I didn't know that it helps with Foxtailing so its something I will need to become familiar with. I have heard it helps fatten up the bud too
No video needed really. Snip the top 10mm off the bud . watch it fatten similar to how topping works withbthem diverting to avoid further damage. They must think there is an obstruction that has caused the damage so switch to chubbies. you could try it on a single decent main cola at about 6 weeks flowering. No loss but get to see for yourself.

Thanks Granddaddy I probably will try it then sounds easy enough, when I see a main getting taller then the others I will try it on it
:thumb:

I ordered another light from Budget LED and I must say I have never had customer support like this for anything I have ever bought. I have been talking with Justin from Budget LED for several weeks our PMs are almost 3 pages long. I also didn't pay attention to that being a light for flower and not full growth cycle so he caught it and is switching it out for a full cycle light And add a 8 foot cord so I can put the driver outside at no extra cost. Just from the service I have gotten already I will be buying any future lights from Budget LED. Made in USA in fact Michigan so not too far at all, I am in Ohio, Also Vet owned and a sponsor here at 420mag Win, Win. :green_heart::green_heart::theband:

Thanks Granddaddy I probably will try it then sounds easy enough, when I see a main getting taller then the others I will try it on it
:thumb:
Go for it mate. with your harvests , you have nothing to lose at all. I love trying stuff out.

This light with full growth cycle boards instead of the Flower boards. I am so Excited like a little kid at Christmas

Dont mind me. Saving my spot and bookmarking for a read through. :popcorn:

@PCaddict thanks again for your support. As long as the weather here in MI doesn't get too nasty, you should have your light by Wednesday.

Hey duggs congrats on the boy making the big captain. Sure made me proud in the day. Good hard work I bet is what's paying off. Like his daddy.
Hey Derbs...why thank you sir. Ya i'm goin thru all this stuff a bit (a lot) later than most having my youngest , Ryan when i was 48...so ...he's gonna be 13 next month. Thanks again.... :high-five:

I enjoyed meeting Derbybud tonight. had a good time talking growing , Horses , Dogs you name it. Looking forward to our next meet up. We plan to go see Pennywise once he is settled in his new place. I am looking forward to meeting him. Maybe meet Mushi then too. I Love the 420mag family. Best folks around,. always willing to help, Friendly, and just general good fun. I am so glad I found this site. You guys ROCK !
:theband:

No video needed really. Snip the top 10mm off the bud . watch it fatten similar to how topping works withbthem diverting to avoid further damage. They must think there is an obstruction that has caused the damage so switch to chubbies. you could try it on a single decent main cola at about 6 weeks flowering. No loss but get to see for yourself.
When I do a outside grow and don’t protect my buds the deer top my buds for
Me. All the way to the ground sometime. But once the buds get above there
comfort zone they don't bother much take a look at the picture. Over 13’ when
chopped I was holding the camera over my head for this shot. could not b seen
t
54B4CF77-52F3-477F-97D8-49172FA40482.jpeg

We need a vacation. Somewhere warm and friendly I think. My wife and I got a
condominium for over twenty years now In Cobo in Mex. A real nice hotel, with pools, it’s where the sea of Cortese met the Pacific Ocean “great saltwater fishing”
and 4 diff. restaurants on the beach with balcony and kitchen, sleeps six wit the fold out. After breakfast on the first day, I’m a early riser and like to explore my new digs l start by walking past the pools down the steps to the beach. It doesn't
take very long to attract the locals selling silver, blanket, but u know what I want...
i ask around,....no problem within 15 minutes I was looking at 4 different types
of weed to chose from. Remember lve had this place for twenty years and that’s
just street weed, one did smell right 1/4 oz 20.00 was the finale outcome. This is
a prime spot for a event like that PC. Just spitballin Is all, the place won’t cost u more then 50.00 and Yes you can go wild and by as much as u want but in the
end I left a good tip for the maid. I chose seeds from the best with each vacation we took over the years. It can b booked any time except for Xmas and spring brake.

We need a vacation. Somewhere warm and friendly I think. My wife and I got a
condominium for over twenty years now In Cobo in Mex. A real nice hotel, with pools, it’s where the sea of Cortese met the Pacific Ocean “great saltwater fishing”
and 4 diff. restaurants on the beach with balcony and kitchen, sleeps six wit the fold out. After breakfast on the first day, I’m a early riser and like to explore my new digs l start by walking past the pools down the steps to the beach. It doesn't
take very long to attract the locals selling silver, blanket, but u know what I want...
i ask around,....no problem within 15 minutes I was looking at 4 different types
of weed to chose from. Remember lve had this place for twenty years and that’s
just street weed, one did smell right 1/4 oz 20.00 was the finale outcome. This is
a prime spot for a event like that PC. Just spitballin Is all, the place won’t cost u more then 50.00 and Yes you can go wild and by as much as u want but in the
end I left a good tip for the maid. I chose seeds from the best with each vacation we took over the years. It can b booked any time except for Xmas and spring brake.
Wow Bud That is Great. No Vacations for us for a while I still need to get a car we are down to one and the wife works every day so I am stuck at home until she gets home from work. That sounds like a Great place the kind the wife and I would Love , Tropical. I would Love to take a vacation like that when we get things sorted out better. The last vacation we had was 7 years ago

Back
Top Bottom