Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

I'm dabbing some Black Lime Bubba rosin at the moment. It is a very narcotic buzz - this shit will DOA all but the hardcore smoker. Really distinct tart lime terps (not sweet/syrupy). The high is off the hook, 1000 yard stare, drag your dick in the dirt, couchlock, dazed and confused

That vivid description of ultimate dankness had me slowly banging my head against the wall because I seem to be the only person who can’t grow your seeds. You are a really good person and I appreciate you going to extreme lengths to try and help but I think the universe has spoken and I must abide. Peace Bro.

I could use some of that now...Very. Stressful. Day. !!...being trying to make a decision about earlier return home, due to pandemic...ended up booking an earlier flight tonight, shaving 10 days off our stay, at the cost of a couple grand...OUCH!!... but seeing what happened in Spain, lots can happen fast ...we still have our original return flight active, so if things are seemingly kosher still here in Mexico up until a coupe days before departure, we could cancel the rebooking, and just suffer a couple hundred bucks cancellation fee...despite the mental stress...enjoying some perfect weather..., :rolleyes: ...got some pollo in the oven and cerveza's are tasting good tonight...kinda' sucks being in limbo, but as they say...it is what it is...Take care Ya'll...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

that was also a thought, but, as much as I've tried...still can't grow money on tree's, and although it's cheaper here, an extended stay could really fok up the budget...and I have obligations at home in regards to my Dad's estate...I'd really like a 2020 do over!... ;) :rolleyes:....cheerz Bud...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:

I could use some of that now...Very. Stressful. Day. !!...being trying to make a decision about earlier return home, due to pandemic...ended up booking an earlier flight tonight, shaving 10 days off our stay, at the cost of a couple grand...OUCH!!... but seeing what happened in Spain, lots can happen fast ...we still have our original return flight active, so if things are seemingly kosher still here in Mexico up until a coupe days before departure, we could cancel the rebooking, and just suffer a couple hundred bucks cancellation fee...despite the mental stress...enjoying some perfect weather..., :rolleyes: ...got some pollo in the oven and cerveza's are tasting good tonight...kinda' sucks being in limbo, but as they say...it is what it is...Take care Ya'll...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
You need to stay safe brother! I pray you have a safe trip when taken and that you don't hit into any issues... This shit is scary!

Yeah it really is getting crazy out there. The restaurant has all but died. Stay safe from the hysteria and the virus.

I too am growing Katsu’s gear. I flipped my Sour Bubba 5 days ago. I’ve also got a Xanadu about 35 days in veg.

Mine came from @katsubluebird Derby knows to me too well lol

I’m about to flip a couple black lime bubbas myself. Another few days maybe 5 and they are off. Just waiting for clones to root before I flip.

I'm dabbing some Black Lime Bubba rosin at the moment. It is a very narcotic buzz - this shit will DOA all but the hardcore smoker. Really distinct tart lime terps (not sweet/syrupy). The high is off the hook, 1000 yard stare, drag your dick in the dirt, couchlock, dazed and confused

I like hardcore hope one of the two or both are gems.

I’m about to flip a couple black lime bubbas myself. Another few days maybe 5 and they are off. Just waiting for clones to root before I flip.

I like hardcore hope one of the two or both are gems.
I ran 15 of the Black Lime Bubbas and I am confident you will find some serious fire - they were all varying degrees of dank. I told my wife that if I was able to get the whole country a nice supply of the BLB that we could easily get everyone to self-quarantine because they would be locked to their couch...

im curious how many sour bubba you've run and how many were diesel leaning?
I only ran 3 of them this time (I made this cross almost 20 years ago also) and they were a mix of gas and kush, but none were straight gas. I had a friend that got one that he said smelled sweet like perfume (strange, right?) but I wouldn't expect that. As far as structure they all seemed to be signficantly beefier than the straight Bubba. I will eventually make some S1's of the ECSD so I can pheno hunt for a super gassy pheno for other breeding projects.

Back
Top Bottom