PennyWise

It is with great sadness, that I have to announce the passing of a friend of mine, as well as many here...PennyWise, earlier this month...He was a fixture and multiple award recipient here at 420...He was a wealth of knowledge, helping people with their grow's, and had a vast knowledge of strains and their lineage, spreading it throughout many threads here...though not active here for the past few years, I'm sure he will fondly remembered by all who knew him...RIP PW...h00k...

I never had the pleasure of communicating with him, but I've seen plenty of his great posts. RIP.

It is with great sadness, that I have to announce the passing of a friend of mine, as well as many here...PennyWise, earlier this month...He was a fixture and multiple award recipient here at 420...He was a wealth of knowledge, helping people with their grow's, and had a vast knowledge of strains and their lineage, spreading it throughout many threads here...though not active here for the past few years, I'm sure he will fondly remembered by all who knew him...RIP PW...h00k...
Hi Hook :)

Really sorry to hear about your friend.

He dropped into our Tent of Debauchery a few times. Always kind. Always encouraging.

I will make a cutting and start a memory plant in my garden in his honour.

Cyber sending you and all who mourn him a big hug and sunshine. Xo

I am sorry to hear this, my condolences to his friends and family.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy through the universe Penny, wherever you are :Namaste:

Peace & Love to friends & family …

RIP Pennywise ❤️

I didn't know PW really well but well enough to know he was well liked and will be missed by many. May the Lord be with you.

Hi Hook :)

I went on the hunt for a cutting to plant for your friend @Pennywise. I really wanted a red flower as a nod to the red balloon from It, but the best I could do is pink lol.

It’s now in my garden in honour of your friend. I hope you like it, and please know a cRaZy foul mouthed Aussie girl is doing her best to both acknowledge and help you carry the grief that comes with losing a great friend. Xo

Thinking of you and all who cherished him.

♥️🌸♥️

IMG_5537.jpeg
IMG_5529.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom