Pepe Le Pew: An Autoflower Skunk Mini Project

No it doesn't help! That makes me feel bad cause I don't really feel 40!

Hey Bionic, welcome to the fryer lol

Thanks so much, she's cooking now and I'm very blessed to have a couple tents going with some lovely ladies all around this grow round.

Excited to see what's next for all 6 but def for this tent and of course, Pepe :passitleft: ...what we smoking on btw?
We’re smoking on New Zealand grown Pakistani skunk at the moment.

Naw that’s a good thing means you took care of your body :) I tried but I keep getting this voice in my head saying go faster go harder naw that’s my boss lmao
Here's where we vary a little, I tell myself slow the hell down girl all day. I can't though....I try damn it

But hey, what is it that you do that your boss is asking you to go faster and harder? :hmmmm::rofl:

That may be something for a special site lmao
We’re smoking on New Zealand grown Pakistani skunk at the moment.
Ohhh niiiice. I've got a Big Bull photoperiod with some interesting Skunk lineage along with black domina and others. I thought it would be fun to have a couple skunks in the tent and a couple Gelato families as I have a Gelato-K in the back too; wanted to see the similarities or lacktherof.

Have you ran Skunk before? This is my first go at any genetics geared to them. What's your Pakistani got that gives it the extra umph? Don't think I've heard of that genetics I'm always curious.

Well another day of trying to take over the tent for Pepe.

I need to take some time come beginning of the week and get some pics of her that really show these amazingly long buds of hers.

The tent went to a flower light schedule yesterday and I honestly think everyone is happy with some rest.

Pepe continues to make me smile and I'm so grateful I am a patient grower because seeing her develop the way she is now just fills me up with green loving.

Happy Saturday

20220709_073726.jpg

20220709_073630.jpg

20220709_073538.jpg

20220709_073533.jpg

20220709_073523.jpg

20220709_073520.jpg

20220709_073508.jpg
Green lovin’. I like that!

Green lovin’. I like that!
I imagine a spinoff by Otis Redding that must have missed the mainstream; Sitting on the dock of the bay, watching my green lovin' grow away....

Here's where we vary a little, I tell myself slow the hell down girl all day. I can't though....I try damn it

But hey, what is it that you do that your boss is asking you to go faster and harder? :hmmmm::rofl:

Ohhh niiiice. I've got a Big Bull photoperiod with some interesting Skunk lineage along with black domina and others. I thought it would be fun to have a couple skunks in the tent and a couple Gelato families as I have a Gelato-K in the back too; wanted to see the similarities or lacktherof.

Have you ran Skunk before? This is my first go at any genetics geared to them. What's your Pakistani got that gives it the extra umph? Don't think I've heard of that genetics I'm always curious.
Pakistani skunk was grown outdoors and has buds like pine cones and smells just like a pine cone too. 50/50 indica/sat. I absolutely love the stuff. Was ten weeks flowering. I’ve got one more seed left I’ll grow and journal after the next round of beans. I love gelato as well, beautiful smell and nice stonage. Also they colour very well. Will be watching your grows so their thing

I imagine a spinoff by Otis Reading that must have missed the mainstream; Sitting on the dock of the bay, watching my green lovin' grow away....
Otis my man.:adore:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

If others around me are working I’ll go full speed if not I just go their pace keeps me outta trouble. Oh no you found my secret special hub channel :eek: I don’t know if I can say the actual words lmao.

That and it’s like easily 100F in this building I’m swimming lol what did you do before you became a stay at home mom?

Pakistani skunk was grown outdoors and has buds like pine cones and smells just like a pine cone too. 50/50 indica/sat. I absolutely love the stuff. Was ten weeks flowering. I’ve got one more seed left I’ll grow and journal after the next round of beans.
ooofa...that sounds really nice and the split is something to note, too. Gives you the best of both worlds. 10 weeks flower is where we all wish our photoperiods were at, I know I think that is the perfect flowering time, not too much in either direction
I love gelato as well, beautiful smell and nice stonage. Also they colour very well. Will be watching your grows so their thing
Yes they do, all so different depending on the seed and the banks. My Chi-Chi will be interesting to see in a couple weeks. I expect her to pull colors around then to start finishing up.
Otis my man.:adore:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284
Right?! And Shane on spell check for changing it to Reading Railroad lol i had to go back and then it still had his last name spelled wrong. And when did I play monopoly on this phone last that it was in its autofill?

If others around me are working I’ll go full speed if not I just go their pace keeps me outta trouble. Oh no you found my secret special hub channel :eek: I don’t know if I can say the actual words lmao.
You're too silly!! Poor Julia lmao
That and it’s like easily 100F in this building I’m swimming lol what did you do before you became a stay at home mom?
For 15 years I was a restaurant General Manager with Panera Bread, Chili's, Hooters (and I am boob-less believe me), and finally Qdoba for my last 6 years

You're too silly!! Poor Julia lmao

For 15 years I was a restaurant General Manager with Panera Bread, Chili's, Hooters (and I am boob-less believe me), and finally Qdoba for my last 6 years
Hey lol she would be holding the whip lmao and taking the cash haha.

Wow that’s a lengthy career I was a baker at a Tim Hortons for 5 years before I got into welding. A year or two of it was me alone in the store all night and occasionally opening it solo if the girl was late

Lmao okay you guys get a pass this time if it helps with my back some days I feel like I’m 50

uh oh. you'll regret that when you're actually 50.
get in to the topicals, creams, and salves for healthy relief right now.

may have to contemplate long term changes to your work/life/style. too many folk in my fam sacrificed their bodies/health to put food on the table.

It says you were born in 89.

it says he was born in '89.

i'm a timeless enigma really .... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm just ignoring the six foot three inches.

thanks. i hate when they insist on measuring that part.

Wow that’s a lengthy career I was a baker at a Tim Hortons for 5 years before I got into welding. A year or two of it was me alone in the store all night and occasionally opening it solo if the girl was late

all kinda crap happens on the overnight shift.

had a mad dad pull his daughter out of a gas station i worked alone at 4:30am. that was kinda epic. never saw the poor girl again. which is haaaard to do in a small place. i was harmless, but even then everyone knew i had / liked / could get weed.

she wasn't the only one that would come by. all sorts of folk my age (ish) would come by after parties etc. they'd pretend to need smokes or gas, but they really just needed somewhere safe to hang out and maybe share a hoot or two.

yrs later i split overnights with a friend at a popular youth hostel in alberta. one night when he was working i was the one hanging out. he was super in to industrial and found/electronic music.

we'd been smoking skunk, and i was clawing hard on the earbuds in the hostels main lobby, on some music he'd lent me, in a massive armchair. it was full on industrial ... it was kinda a new thing to me and i was really tripping on it.

at one point in the music a fire alarm/school bell was added, shrill as shit and shocking, and i thought it was flipping fantastic ..

my friend ran up to me from god knows where and yanked the earbuds outta my ears ... we were on fire
the alarm was real.

For 15 years I was a restaurant General Manager with Panera Bread, Chili's, Hooters (and I am boob-less believe me)

forgot to mention perky is always better than floppy ... :cheesygrinsmiley:
bigger isn't always better

uh oh. you'll regret that when you're actually 50.
get in to the topicals, creams, and salves for healthy relief right now.

may have to contemplate long term changes to your work/life/style. too many folk in my fam sacrificed their bodies/health to put food on the table.

it says he was born in '89.

i'm a timeless enigma really .... :cheesygrinsmiley:

thanks. i hate when they insist on measuring that part.

all kinda crap happens on the overnight shift.
I used to manage Qdoba at IU campus in Bloomington. We were a 24 hour store, 1 of 2 in the Indiana market. The things these drunk kids would do from throwing burritos at the windows, stealing chairs from the patio and doing double Deckers in the bathroom....
had a mad dad pull his daughter out of a gas station i worked alone at 4:30am. that was kinda epic. never saw the poor girl again. which is haaaard to do in a small place. i was harmless, but even then everyone knew i had / liked / could get weed.
The stigma began haha
she wasn't the only one that would come by. all sorts of folk my age (ish) would come by after parties etc. they'd pretend to need smokes or gas, but they really just needed somewhere safe to hang out and maybe share a hoot or two.

yrs later i split overnights with a friend at a popular youth hostel in alberta. one night when he was working i was the one hanging out. he was super in to industrial and found/electronic music.
I had my years there in that music genre
we'd been smoking skunk, and i was clawing hard on the earbuds in the hostels main lobby, on some music he'd lent me, in a massive armchair. it was full on industrial ... it was kinda a new thing to me and i was really tripping onOK?
So excited for this Skunk lol
at one point in the music a fire alarm/school bell was added, shrill as shit and shocking, and i thought it was flipping fantastic ..

my friend ran up to me from god knows where and yanked the earbuds outta my ears ... we were on fire
the alarm was real.
Holy shit! Was everything ok?
forgot to mention perky is always better than floppy ... :cheesygrinsmiley:
bigger isn't always better
Oh I totally agree. I have many people complain about their own. Not this girl. None of that haha

So back to Pepe who has even less boobs than me...

Way more buds though! Daaaaammmnn

Growing again, maybe stopped now at 47 inches?

The sheer size of her is something to note. The way she is shaped is another. How these buds flow is something else. All of these colas are at least 20 inches. Can't wait to see them fill out!

I've got bamboo sticks I will be sticking on her over the next couple weeks to help her with the weight these long branches are soon to bare.

Took a bunch of shots. One in front of the tent, specifically, really shows you her size.

Happy Friday hope you enjoyed your visit with Pepe today!

20220715_050649.jpg

20220715_045528.jpg

20220715_044945.jpg

20220715_044934.jpg

20220715_044914.jpg

20220715_044855.jpg

20220715_044839.jpg

20220715_044823.jpg

20220715_044759.jpg

Good morning K! Pepe is really getting it on!

NTH
Morning NTH! She sure is! Took her a while to get going but I had a feeling she was going to be a really lovely gal!

Thank you so much for the grow love!

I used to manage Qdoba at IU campus in Bloomington. We were a 24 hour store, 1 of 2 in the Indiana market. The things these drunk kids would do from throwing burritos at the windows, stealing chairs from the patio and doing double Deckers in the bathroom....

The stigma began haha

I had my years there in that music genre

So excited for this Skunk lol

Holy shit! Was everything ok?

Oh I totally agree. I have many people complain about their own. Not this girl. None of that haha

So back to Pepe who has even less boobs than me...

Way more buds though! Daaaaammmnn

Growing again, maybe stopped now at 47 inches?

The sheer size of her is something to note. The way she is shaped is another. How these buds flow is something else. All of these colas are at least 20 inches. Can't wait to see them fill out!

I've got bamboo sticks I will be sticking on her over the next couple weeks to help her with the weight these long branches are soon to bare.

Took a bunch of shots. One in front of the tent, specifically, really shows you her size.

Happy Friday hope you enjoyed your visit with Pepe today!

20220715_050649.jpg

20220715_045528.jpg

20220715_044945.jpg

20220715_044934.jpg

20220715_044914.jpg

20220715_044855.jpg

20220715_044839.jpg

20220715_044823.jpg

20220715_044759.jpg
Look at those fuzzy spires.... Love the way this plant looks.... And good mornin growmie hope it's going well.

Hi Vet!!

Thanks buddy! Interesting grow never expected her size! How are things!! Love your NOTM entry!!
She's a lovely leggy lady. Those colas are going to be ridiculous. I can't have my Skunk and Pungent Skunk that big but hope they are just as stacked as yours. Awesome!

Things are going. Lots on, tired, stressed, need a break. Ya know, the usual. Lol. Thank you!:kiss:

Look at those fuzzy spires.... Love the way this plant looks.... And good mornin growmie hope it's going well.
Good morning my best growmie!

I am so behind on your journals, it is part of the plan to catch up on everything you have over the weekend.

Working on writing a review right now so I'm trying to balance my time on here well so I can get to everyone.

How are you doing? Did everyone calm down or they still giving you agita? Cause I'll come there, I don't have much time but damn straight I'll make a trip to get these people in line!

As for Pepe, wowza. This one is different and I have to agree, she just looks like something kinda special.

Thanks always for your love

Back
Top Bottom