Potentially Perpetual Production Of Pot

As it's supposed to be. What else is there to say? Have you been taking these outside to get rid of the mites?

Yeah. They go outside quite often in the days as long as the sun is out.

Lazy, be careful with them outside. A few grows back I picked up something that bored into the main stem and eventually blocked the stem resulting in the death of the plant.
But life goes on.
GR

Interesting. What a horrible thing to happen. The worst I have seen is a bit of shock from experiencing the real sun for the first time but have not had too many other issues going outside and inside..... If I lived somewhere that had more sun I would definitely rig a greenhouse with light deprivation... Could you imagine the giant sativas we could grow?

Cheers,

how many days do you plan on running her?
I think she has 2 more weeks. But if I start seeing red trichomes I will cut her. She is on 11/13 lighting schedule which I believes cuts down on harvest buy at least a week usually with a little lost in weight. I plan on switching back to 12/12 after this one.

This si a blueberry OG strain from Original Sensible seed co and I don;t know why but they don;t make these seeds anymore.... Dank weed, or at least the last pheno I grew was. They are similar I hope it goes into the high because it is dank giggly weed. \\

cheers,

I have some weird weeds right here. Sometimes I have to let a plant go... you know walk it down the green mile.... Recently it was my two mother plants. BlueOG and Drg. They were not doing so good and I just put them outside instead of cutting them down. WTF do I have to lose? They just sit out in the cold and if they die, they die.

Today the Dr looks healthy and clean. Like it did last summer before I poisoned it with hot soil. Maybe I have another chance. Barneys has not had Dr G for sale for a long time....

Th BbOG is budding but I think it is bouncing back. No sign of anything herm. Just small sticky smelly buds.

I have a very small Pineapple express that I meant to keep but, again, that was when I had hot soil.

And a Hash plant from I dont know.... I know the bag it came in said hashplant.... I thought it was a fem seed but its definitly male. Outside it went and it stopped growing until recently. It was wilting last week because i didnt care to water it.

Blueberry OG, look awesome. Great work.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom