Practice Makes Perfect - Well Almost

Re: Practice Makes Perfect, Well Almost

Here are a few pictures of the buds. Enjoy.
IMG_50022.JPG
IMG_50011.JPG
IMG_49982.JPG

Here are todays pics. I will have more on Tuesday or Wednesday.
I used the macro setting on my camera, then copped the pics for size.
IMG_5012.JPG
IMG_5011.JPG
IMG_5009.JPG
IMG_5008.JPG
IMG_5007.JPG

I think she is doing alright. I am delighted each time I inspect or water her. I just watered her today. after a quick inspection and tie down of a new branch that is budding under another bud. I also see more hairs developing under the main canopy. I would like to add one more light to shine sideways.

oh and I have one auto flowering Assassin seed on the way and two free feminized seeds from Single Seeds. Should have them by Tuesday. I will start the journal for them when I get them.

What's up Smoke2Js and Welcome to 420..

Your lady is looking great man. If I was you, I might get a Y splitter or two then you could double the lumiens you put out. More lumiens=phatter buds, but then your temps will go up. So I don't know what will work for your situation. With Auto's you can go 24/0 and they will produce but 20/4 is better because it gives them time to sleep and get much needed rest.

If you ever need help don't be shy just ask away. There is no such thing as a dumb question. The people here are very helpful.

:goodjob: & :goodluck:

The buds are sticky icky and smells like sweetened pine. Have decided to do a little work on my grow room. I built a table out of re puposed wood (read Slats from an old futon) I plan on enclosing the entire room and lining it with Mylar. I will be buying some 2700 kelvin cfls on the first along with the afore mentioned. that should get her going.
IMG_50351.JPG
IMG_5018.JPG
IMG_50161.JPG
The Bottom will be my veg room about 26 1/2 " x 26 1/2" The upper area will be for flowering.

From your pix, I love it when a strain's leaves get ultra-dark-green and seem to have a gloss to them, a sheen, Like the leaves have reflective gel on them. Thats super healthy looking.

:smokin:

Thanks, I am not adding much, a little 300 ml urine rich in vitamins and minearls and some 2 tbls Earth Juice and 500 ml water, i've done that mix just twice so far. I reuse what ever leaks out the holes in the pot. about 1/4 of the mix it goes into the house plants, and they are happy too. The air temp in the closet is around 60 deg F, the plant is around 70 deg F. Constant fan going on low, I am looking forward watching her freak out when I change the bulbs and put up mylar.

I found a survival blanket in my backpacking kit, I wont be doing any of that anymore so..Almost as much mylar that I need..wow its brighter. I will post pics when the lights come back on. Disco Ball and mirror have been removed. Might put the ball back in there had an interesting effect , little spots of light moving across the plant looks pretty cool .Been singing songs of praise and encoragement to my girl, she likes it.

For some reason I looked at the pics of disco bud and thought that first one looked like she had been regenerated or was a mother that got pruned then budded.

Everything is going along nicely.

Well, McCrackin she is a clone Sharharazazazazad, (or something like that) crossed with Chem Dog. I received her as a gift and adopted her into my family. She has come a long way since Dec 2010. My life has changed as well, I am more up-beat, full of energy and excitement. I am transforming my back yard. Which I could not do without MMJ. The alternative medicine is Vi***, and my body hated it, could not do anything but sit in a stupor. Thank you Mary Jane, you have breathed new life into me. Here are some picks of my Leading Lady. The first one is from the day I brought her home, the rest are from today.
IMG_48322.JPG
IMG_5091.JPG
IMG_5092.JPG
IMG_50933.JPG
IMG_50941.JPG

Back
Top Bottom