Practice Makes Perfect - Well Almost

Re: Practice Makes Perfect, Well Almost

Nice Job Smoke:high-five:

She's looking awsome and very happy.

Here are a few more pics. I have plenty of room for a med sized or a few small ones.
IMG_51012.JPG
IMG_51002.JPG
IMG_50991.JPG

IMG_50951.JPG

Because of my inexperience I did not veg her long enough, however her buds are sweet and sticky, glistining little nodes wanting to burst all over the bud and leaves. 50% of her hairs have turned orange, all this being said, I have harvested my 1st as of 3 hours ago. I celebrated by going to my local dispensary and picking up some blue dream hash. I feel really good right now.
IMG_51501.JPG
IMG_5151.JPG

I have grown and smoked my own medicine. Well, I got about 1/4 oz out of her. I am going to let the buds cure for a while. Decent smoke taste 5/10, green, with a hint of cat piss.( I am sure it will get better with age.) high ,6/10 , couch to cerebral, lasting about 1.5 hours. all in all not to bad for my first grow.
This Grow Journal is done, thanks to all for the advice and friendly words of encouragement.

I have grown and smoked my own medicine. Well, I got about 1/4 oz out of her. I am going to let the buds cure for a while. Decent smoke taste 5/10, green, with a hint of cat piss.( I am sure it will get better with age.) high ,6/10 , couch to cerebral, lasting about 1.5 hours. all in all not to bad for my first grow.
This Grow Journal is done, thanks to all for the advice and friendly words of encouragement.

In just a short time the flavor is better 7/10 and the high 7/10, I am happy.

Smoke2Js here to say thanks to all who dropped by and viewed my journal. Especially to those who offered advice and encoragement. In no particular order thanks to, HempRocket, MadMardo (love that gif avatar), McCrackin, Light-1-up, Whitey78, and last but not least , SMOKE1 as well. Thanks for stopping by. Check out my new journals, and if you have advice or a word of incouragement, then by all means type away my friends.:Namaste::thanks::thanks:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom