Pre-Med's 1st Grow - DWC - Multi-Strain Journal - Spring 2016

The only thing I would think would be an issue would be the reusing of the air you want exhausted. If I were to do that and do it what I think would be the "best way" would be carbon filter on intake and exhaust [so 2 total] and also supplement Co2. You want to try to get fresh air but if you can't get it, make it!

I moved the grow room down to the storage area and the plants seem to love the space so far. We'll see how they do!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Started a few clones last night. Looks like two of them aren't gonna work out. This is my first attempt at cloning.
420-magazine-mobile533227767.jpg

You will be using the EC x 500 scale in the US so as i see it my Bluelab truncheon equates 1350 PPM to 2.7 EC
x 500 measures potassium chloride in the nute solution and is for USA
x 700 measures sodium chloride in nute solution and is for Europe
2.0 EC in Europe (x 700) = 1400 PPM
2.0 EC in USA (x500) = 1000 PPM
You need a nute tester Premed - you are going a bit high i reckon :;):

You will be using the EC x 500 scale in the US so as i see it my Bluelab truncheon equates 1350 PPM to 2.7 EC
x 500 measures potassium chloride in the nute solution and is for USA
x 700 measures sodium chloride in nute solution and is for Europe
2.0 EC in Europe (x 700) = 1400 PPM
2.0 EC in USA (x500) = 1000 PPM
You need a nute tester Premed - you are going a bit high i reckon :;):

I have the HM Digital TDS-EZ Water Quality TDS Tester and it's calibrated with NaCl (sodium chloride). Last I checked, the ppm was around 1400ppm so if I convert using NaCl, my EC is 2.0 as I mentioned previously. So far, I haven't had any signs of nute burn and I'd like to keep it that way lol.

Sunlight may have been a little much for the clones. Low level light is probably a little more conducive to rooting clones. Cfls or floros and a humidity dome. You need to maintain fairly high humidity until roots form. I'm 10 for 10 using perlite, a 6500k 23 watt cfl and plastic cups for domes.

Sunlight may have been a little much for the clones. Low level light is probably a little more conducive to rooting clones. Cfls or floros and a humidity dome. You need to maintain fairly high humidity until roots form. I'm 10 for 10 using perlite, a 6500k 23 watt cfl and plastic cups for domes.

I brought them back in and put them under the lights in the tent and they seem to have perked up a lot! Maybe they like to be in their flowering conditions even though they're trying to root out now.

Today was a big day for my little grow operation. My boyfriend and I had the day off and got bored so we headed to the book store to do some studying. He is interested in becoming a budtender so he's brushing up on his cannabinoid and terpene knowledge along with some extraction methods, etc. I've been doing more reading regarding growing cannabis and using a soil medium. I've been in contact with an "expert geneticist" that was able to sell me a couple of clones. There's not much room right now without another tent at my current location so we decided to smoke up my grandpa and see if he could look after these clones with his light until I can prepare another grow tent. He agreed and pitched in enough for 6 clones, 10 potting bags, and 2 bags of bush doctor coco loco.

We hooked him up with 3 clones of Pink and 3 clones of Donny's Flowers.

Pink (Pink Lady x Purple Kush: The grower notes that it has a THC content of 20-23% and flowering time of 8 weeks.

Donny's Flowers (Nerdy Pakistani x Pakistan Critical Kush):Created by a local who goes by NastyNugz A rare Rocky Mountain exclusive strain of Purple Erkle (F)(not Urkle) crossed with Pakistan Chitral Kush (M) to give us this corky creation. Purple dominant (P.E. = 100% purple) genes in both parents say 100% purple flowering from this plant can be expected! Tall but branchy stalk shooting straight up making this a wonder bush for stalking, or net/screen grows. 70% Indica with an Est. flowering time 63-70 days. Average THC Content: 19-22%

420-magazine-mobile846754223.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1281488673.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1556221280.jpg

420-magazine-mobile741238761.jpg

420-magazine-mobile880059121.jpg

420-magazine-mobile581623466.jpg

those hydro plants look nice. Very interesting grow and look forward to the bloom phase.
you dedicate a lot of time to them and it shows. they've improved a lot.

V:bongrip:

Wow, you are going all out! That's a lot of plants. Maybe just compared to me.

We're planning on getting another tent next month so we can have one for veg and one for flowering. My grandpa is going to keep some plants in his outdoor garden for harvest this fall. I'm excited to see how big they get!

So I ran into a little bit of a Calcium deficiency yesterday. It seems that the ladies dropped their pH considerably and drank up a lot of water. I gave them a refill to their water line and adjusted pH to ~6.0.

Here's some pics that my bf took today while I tested and adjusted for pH again:

Lolita is so beautiful, her branching has led to a stellar canopy

Lolita's healthy and abundant roots

Vs. Ariadne's little roots because she's been sick. I flushed her a few days ago and her roots are turning creamy again

Ariadne

Serafina, she showed signs of calcium deficiency first

Blossom

Esme

Lolita again, she's so puuuurdy

Camille

Jah Kush seedling doing well

And I couldn't forget about the clones!

Back
Top Bottom