Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

3 zips should be a nice achieveable goal to chase but i dunno ... when my next plant gets 3 id be dissappointed hehe ... so many autos have the potential to yield high with the right grower that is
i mean my friend got 800g from 4 dutch passion autos ... he just poored in brutal amounts of manhours ... that was his first grow ever btw but hes a rather meticulous guys so yea ...

3 zips should be a nice achieveable goal to chase but i dunno ... when my next plant gets 3 id be dissappointed hehe ... so many autos have the potential to yield high with the right grower that is
i mean my friend got 800g from 4 dutch passion autos ... he just poored in brutal amounts of manhours ... that was his first grow ever btw but hes a rather meticulous guys so yea ...
So right bro. Takes skilled hands but I'm learning. I keep getting more each time.
What can i do other then tying down? And smashing it with nutes?

Hey Nicky...u talkin about increasing your yield? You need to first start out with som4e SCing to strengthen the lower branches and stalk and nodes,...then top ,...then LST all the leaders to make them the same height thru veg. The goal should always be to let the plant get 'old' while NOT getting 'tall' . Try and grow a low, wide , 'old' bush, then when you flip her , try and keep control of ALL the leaders so they stay the same height leading into bloom. After they start to bloom the plants are much harder to train and control , so we have to do all we can while they are still 'trainable' and manageable. My goal is ALWAYS to grow an 'older' plant before i flip...the older they are,..the more they will yield...providing all other limiting factors are met...ie....lights, soil , enviro.
Cheers bud. If you have any questions about this , please ask OK! :high-five:

Hey Nicky...u talkin about increasing your yield? You need to first start out with som4e SCing to strengthen the lower branches and stalk and nodes,...then top ,...then LST all the leaders to make them the same height thru veg. The goal should always be to let the plant get 'old' while NOT getting 'tall' . Try and grow a low, wide , 'old' bush, then when you flip her , try and keep control of ALL the leaders so they stay the same height leading into bloom. After they start to bloom the plants are much harder to train and control , so we have to do all we can while they are still 'trainable' and manageable. My goal is ALWAYS to grow an 'older' plant before i flip...the older they are,..the more they will yield...providing all other limiting factors are met...ie....lights, soil , enviro.
Cheers bud. If you have any questions about this , please ask OK! :high-five:
Right now I'm doing my best. Im pulling down so they're mostly same height. I do autos. Although i do have a bunch of photos im gonba SOG. But yes i smash with nutes tie down. .

day 105 from seed day 50 in flower

today i decided she could no longer be moved so i used the situation to craft some support for floppy buds down from the tentceiling ... she has to finish up like this and ive decided firmly that next saturday is harvest day. :cool:

after ive carefully washed my hands i finally dared to touch a few nugs ... and o boy ... they are super duper dense ... shes gonna be a very heavy yielder ... these nugs are the best developed and dense nugs ive ever grown ... this strain is definitely gonna get some reruns ... and if she tastes the way she smells i gonna have to get her some gloves cuz shes a keeper :ganjamon:

Great , Great job brutha (I'm from Boston) thats so pretty. Fantastic. So happy for you man!

Great , Great job brutha (I'm from Boston) thats so pretty. Fantastic. So happy for you man!
thank you Nickystickybuds ... so from boston huh ... so that makes for a 50% chance your from irish decent....? or am i mistaken ... ? :Namaste: just curious, i hear its a beautiful city

Back
Top Bottom