Radogast 2016 - The Neverending Growing

Getting the house ready, very little time for journal entries and photo sessions

In the last 4 days:

I replaced 3 chandeliers we are taking with us with the inferior products in the house when we moved in - One of those chandeliers is at least 16 feet off the floor so involved a harness and leaning out over a balcony - and had to be installed 3 times, once due to a worn out part, once due to a too short chain which had to be replaced and rewired - and oh yeah I dropped it from about 12 feet and bent the brass in umpteen places and shattered light bulbs - friggen 24 hours from start to finish on one chandelier.

3 sofas were moved outside for a dumpster pickup - 2 of them with dual recliners that had to be disassembled.

1 bathroom was cleaned. The kitchen was cleaned. Many boxes were moved.

I scraped, cleaned, sanded and restained our 14x12' deck. Purchased a new weed wacker and started revealing the overgrown rock walls and paths in the back yard.

Except for the yards, the house is staged, pictures were taken, and we are putting it on the market tomorrow,

I took a hot bath while someone else cut the buds off the branches.

Snowcap (Stacy) ... and what is left of Borderliner Iman from last week.

20160510_182015-1.jpg

Looks like you are on top of things! fair play to you, what with everything you are having to do there thanks again for taking the time to offer advice. Moving house is reckoned to be the 2nd most stressful experience for most people, so for you to take the time is admirable in my book.(and I find out you are half Welsh too, Top bloke!):thumb:

Since we are moving to a headshop desert, we took one last trip to the local store to stock up on glass.

On the way home I admired Baby Sherlock. The thin stem helps the Sherlock spoon smoke very smooth.

20160515_135202-1.jpg

14 mm stem perc, 18 mm stem perc, 4 bowls, and Baby Sherlock. The large carb on Baby Sherlock helps the bowl burn out.

20160515_142458.jpg

Ultraviolet Maverick with factory stem perc and clear snap bowl. Purple clear-sided Diamond Grinder. Wulf variable temp dry herb vape.

20160515_142533-1.jpg

'Morroccan genie jar' bong beside the scientific ultraviolet Maverick (now with Blue Diamond bowl.)

20160515_142624-1.jpg

The clear-sided Diamond Grinder holds well over 1/2 an ounce. :)

20160515_144545-1.jpg

Since we are moving to a headshop desert, we took one last trip to the local store to stock up on glass.

On the way home I admired Baby Sherlock. The thin stem helps the Sherlock spoon smoke very smooth.

20160515_135202-1.jpg

14 mm stem perc, 18 mm stem perc, 4 bowls, and Baby Sherlock. The large carb on Baby Sherlock helps the bowl burn out.

20160515_142458.jpg

Ultraviolet Maverick with factory stem perc and clear snap bowl. Purple clear-sided Diamond Grinder. Wulf variable temp dry herb vape.

20160515_142533-1.jpg

'Morroccan genie jar' bong beside the scientific ultraviolet Maverick (now with Blue Diamond bowl.)

20160515_142624-1.jpg

The clear-sided Diamond Grinder holds well over 1/2 an ounce. :)

20160515_144545-1.jpg
Love all that new glass! The grinder is so cool too! Our glass shop here is coming along, but they are still pretty green. :)

Love all that new glass! The grinder is so cool too! Our glass shop here is coming along, but they are still pretty green. :)
My wife has been wanting a clear-sided window grinder, since she shares weed out of her grinder and wants to keep track of how much is left. We finally found a name brand window grinder without a crank :)

Lili's in Central Mass is the best glass shop I have ever seen. They have a 3 room 'museum' of high end art glass, a 30 foot wall of domestic glass in various prices,, a 10 foot wall of imported (cheaper) glass, carrying cases, papers, vape juices, knives, scarves and posters.

My wife has been wanting a clear-sided window grinder, since she shares weed out of her grinder and wants to keep track of how much is left. We finally found a name brand window grinder without a crank :)

Lili's in Central Mass is the best glass shop I have ever seen. They have a 3 room 'museum' of high end art glass, a 30 foot wall of domestic glass in various prices,, a 10 foot wall of imported (cheaper) glass, carrying cases, papers, vape juices, knives, scarves and posters.
I've visited Mass a time or two. Pretty state in the fall. Love the changing of the leaves there. I'll have to look up that shop and see if they are online. I really like that grinder. I found one on the Web. Just wanting to do a little shopping around. Thanks for the info and enjoy breaking in the new additions.

I've visited Mass a time or two. Pretty state in the fall. Love the changing of the leaves there. I'll have to look up that shop and see if they are online. I really like that grinder. I found one on the Web. Just wanting to do a little shopping around. Thanks for the info and enjoy breaking in the new additions.

Breaking in is in full process. I hear aggressive sucking sounds across the room :)

Lili's Smoke Shop, 16 front st, Worcester, Ma - across the street from city hall.

I don't know if they have a website, but I passed you thier tunbler link
The owner had a house fire last week, lost all their clothes, etc. so she might be slow to respond to inquiries.
Abrupt speaking asian lady but she hires employees who really know the products

Lili's Smoke Shop, 16 front st, Worcester, Ma - across the street from city hall.

I don't know if they have a website, but I passed you thier tunbler link
The owner had a house fire last week, lost all their clothes, etc. so she might be slow to respond to inquiries.
Abrupt speaking asian lady but she hires employees who really know the products
I did find the shop online, didn't find a link though. It's too bad about the fire. We had one growing up. Lost everything except the clothes on my back. It's very hard going through that. I wish them the best!!

Back
Top Bottom