Original Cheese IBL - T5 Test Grow

6 weeks and 1 day it's the first hairs :)

014928.JPG
016778.JPG
017701.JPG

I'll tie these plants over with a wire tie and put four red spectrum t5s in place of the full spectrum bulbs tomorrow.

Thanks they're getting a little fatter too:

0012918.JPG
0022817.JPG
0032702.JPG

I'll feed them again soon. That's only 2 veg and 2 bloom feedings, plus the little bit of compost tea so far. I'm impressed as to how decent they're doing for so low wattage of light. It's not gonna amount to big yield but if this is all the grow area a person has, you can get it to work for you and this is proof. :thumb:

I tied these down with wires and I think one of them slipped that must be why the leaves are burnt it grew into the light cover. Here they are at 11 weeks and 6 days of 12/12 - Original Cheese IBL:

0022854.JPG
0032737.JPG

They're pretty close. :)
I'll get a full pic up of both before I chop them. I'd suggest if anyone does a similar grow to get both the full and bloom spectrum bulbs. I have a Thai Stick plant I'm trying to start flower under a full spectrum and I'm thinking of changing it to a bloom. Flowering doesn't happen fast with this strain, but it's barely happening with the blue light I have in there now.

Thanks b.real here's a close to done shot of the two I can't wait to get them out of the confined area they're in to get better pics. I'm surprised at how well they did under these lights:

0081811.JPG
0071998.JPG

I think my next venture is a bunch of Ak47 clones under these, but I'm gonna veg those a little instead of going no mercy like this.

For the Space and light this proof any brother can have a bit of dank in jar.

Well done the paradise Cheese was always a strain i looked at considering they said its one of the original cheese.

Well odne looking forward to the AK.

That Ak47 wound up getting a disease called TMV. I'm going to just flower it out not clone it, and I'm saving right now for more Ak47 seeds. Bummer. :(
Here's the original IBL Cheese plants (15 weeks and 5 days from seed):

0012970.JPG
0022872.JPG
0032756.JPG

The one could go a little longer, but I want to chop them both to get other things going. I'll do a post when I can to put up pics, dry weights, and a final summary. :thumb:

At 16 weeks, I chopped both these plants (2 days of a dark period). I've smoked 3 fattys out of it and they were fattys too :) I still got .55 oz. from them both.
The area I grew these in was 2' x 3' x 2' and had little air circulation. If it's all you have to work with and have to keep your electric bill down it would do, but I'd suggest doing 6 plants (all of them in 1 gallon pots) if you're going to do 12/12 under four 2' t5s. Train the plants as flat as you can to get the flowers close to the bulbs because anything past 8" below these t5s starts to grow weak. I like the results actually but I think I'm going to do 3 weeks of 24/0 before I run 12/12 if I do it again. Good idea though b.real, and thanks for giving it to me. :) Here's it is; Paradise Seeds - original Cheese IBL:

0022887.JPG
0032771.JPG

It's got the cheese smell and taste. I guess on the old one to ten scale I'd give it a 6 :straightface: It's not great weed but it's okay.
If I got the seeds for free with an order I'd do this strain again, but that order wouldn't be for more of these seeds you know what I mean? Thanks for following along everybody I'm gonna close this one!

:420:

After smoking a joint of this pot from the small main cola of one of these plants I had to come back to give this a higher number than 6. I smoked some of the smaller stuff that was dried before I jarred it up and that's what I was judging the buzz from. It's more like a 7 pushing 8. I think I'd order the seeds again, too.
I guess from now on I'll smoke from the best bud on the plant before I toss my opinion out there.

Back
Top Bottom