Rehabilitatora420 First Grow Journal

Hi @rehabilitatora420 - sorry I’ve been absent but I have 911 shit at my house in real life on a daily basis at the moment. But it’s just as well, cuz I know shit about SIPs, or how to feed a SIP. Coco the way I do it is one thing, but I don’t know how my method of feeding translates into a coco SIP. Same with soil. I know how to water soil, but I’d be lost in a SIP setup. So it seems you have the right guides helping you out and that’s great. I know all the guys you’re getting your guidance from and they’re all super solid and won’t lead you astray. My personal take on SIP is that it’s much ado about nothing. I get just as big of plants in plain coco or coco/water, and neither of those come with the constant wondering I hear from everyone who does SIP. This is just my impressions watching from a distance, so understand that. The people who get SIP rock the shit out of it. But regardless, for my money it’s too many questions when the same end result can be achieved without all the heartache. But that’s just me, again. Anyway, I hope you rock it. It really can be magic when you get it right, I’ve seen it a bunch of times here. You’ll learn a lot regardless. So to my eyes, you’re in a can’t lose situation right now. Not the worst place to be.

Hi @rehabilitatora420 - sorry I’ve been absent but I have 911 shit at my house in real life on a daily basis at the moment. But it’s just as well, cuz I know shit about SIPs, or how to feed a SIP. Coco the way I do it is one thing, but I don’t know how my method of feeding translates into a coco SIP. Same with soil. I know how to water soil, but I’d be lost in a SIP setup. So it seems you have the right guides helping you out and that’s great. I know all the guys you’re getting your guidance from and they’re all super solid and won’t lead you astray. My personal take on SIP is that it’s much ado about nothing. I get just as big of plants in plain coco or coco/water, and neither of those come with the constant wondering I hear from everyone who does SIP. This is just my impressions watching from a distance, so understand that. The people who get SIP rock the shit out of it. But regardless, for my money it’s too many questions when the same end result can be achieved without all the heartache. But that’s just me, again. Anyway, I hope you rock it. It really can be magic when you get it right, I’ve seen it a bunch of times here. You’ll learn a lot regardless. So to my eyes, you’re in a can’t lose situation right now. Not the worst place to be.

so far so good she have no problems the way i feed for now i do it every other day untill a good runoff then this runoff the next day i pump it out and dumb it away the other little lady is planted in the final SIP i have created 3 more sips waiting for the other two now

the girl is headless for now stilllllll waiting for the other two seeds is fun that my last seeds the same seed pop out first like now and the other two need soooo much time Queen sort is almost rdy to show and the other one i dont see a signs maby it wont show atall will see...

Funny you should mention this Shed. My next auto will be... Coco SIP. The seed should be sprouting any day in the Auto Oasis.
hey there friend i didnt quite understands still about the leftover thats drop below the SIP i remove it what can u suggest me since u are using coco sip aswell? so far the plant have zero problems the way i do it but i want to understand should i do it or not ^^

nice topping job, she looks healthy

a few days after the toping she looks even better in colors and its out of the cutoff stress i see increase in grow
the soil skunk is cool i was wondering what u think the small one no chance so far the roots have hit the bottom right? because i forgot to drill some important holes and i have to split them and drill below i was afraid not to hit roots while i make those holes but its to small yet 6 days

hey there friend i didnt quite understands still about the leftover thats drop below the SIP i remove it what can u suggest me since u are using coco sip aswell? so far the plant have zero problems the way i do it but i want to understand should i do it or not ^^
also i forgot to mention that while i forgot to pump the leftovers once and i did feed the plant as i usually do i got left overs out of the pot from the drain hole's since this is happening my tactics of removing it is a good idea what do u think

a few days after the toping she looks even better in colors and its out of the cutoff stress i see increase in grow
the soil skunk is cool i was wondering what u think the small one no chance so far the roots have hit the bottom right? because i forgot to drill some important holes and i have to split them and drill below i was afraid not to hit roots while i make those holes but its to small yet 6 days
i don't think you would have a problem drilling holes & hitting any roots on the small plant just try not to push the drill bit in to far when you get through the plastic

signs are pretty much same except there is some discolor on edges of some new grow maby my feeding is the causing that i dont do it every day but everyother day? :(

signs are pretty much same except there is some discolor on edges of some new grow maby my feeding is the causing that i dont do it every day but everyother day? :(
Sorry buddy sips aren't my thing.
@Azimuth seems to be a wiz with them. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

did you switch over to soil or still using coco ?
how can i switch when she was planted and had a good root system already this is one of the first seeds that i used coco( witch i will Never ever use again) the new badge is in soil but from 3 seeds only 1 made it up i have planted more had 2 seeds left so i can have atleast 3 plants inside...

maby i can replant it in a sip with soil is it possible at this stage?
Changing now is next to impossible.
Roots are everywhere.
But hold on.
The media is coco??
You should never give water. :Namaste:
It requires full strength nutrients with calmag in the water first.
Ph set to 5.8.
Unfortunately coco needs fed daily.
Usually to run-off.
If your feeding roots in coco they can't give plain, it will cause a deficiency .

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Changing now is next to impossible.
Roots are everywhere.
But hold on.
The media is coco??
You should never give water. :Namaste:
It requires full strength nutrients with calmag in the water first.
Ph set to 5.8.
Unfortunately coco needs fed daily.
Usually to run-off.
If your feeding roots in coco they can't give plain, it will cause a deficiency .

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
i never only give water o_O only full nutes solution made to 5.8 PH using milwauke tool but i do it everyother day u think is some nutes defiency becase i dont feed Everyday? when i feed everyother day i have always a run-off

Back
Top Bottom