Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

IMG_174513.JPG
IMG_174615.JPG

Good morning Lester. Update is looking good. When you brew you were stating that you use bat sheet and I think you said one was for veg and the other for flower. Does the Dr make the flowering one also?

they look very happy from that feeding :high-five:
Indeed they are very happy! :) :cheer:

What it is it is my friend....good to see the ladybugs doing their thing! Popped some beans and have some kids showing their heads...don't know if I will have the time to document like I did before, but there will be some LST going on for sure....gonna be a LONG HOT SUMMER:cheesygrinsmiley: :tokin:
Hi Boomer444. Long and Hot summer is on the rise! :surf:

Living the DREAM, vicariously! Someday, perhaps as soon as 2020, I'll produced some serious budage as that; thoz r soooo beuuutifull!
Thank you! :thanks:
Good morning Lester!

:headbanger:
Good Morning SABO and a Great Sativaday to you! :thumb:

Happy praying leaves, good lookin' Les! :hookah:
Happy shatterday :joint:
Yeah, Happy Praying leaves lol :hookah:
Good Day to you CA! :passitleft:

Lookin good Les have some reps:peace::goodjob::thumb::circle-of-love:
Thank you kindly Harley! :ciao:

Good morning Lester. Update is looking good. When you brew you were stating that you use bat sheet and I think you said one was for veg and the other for flower. Does the Dr make the flowering one also?

Good Mornings Herb my friend :hug:. Turns out bat guano is not a component to my 4-5-4 early---> mid bloom tea. However I will list the components as follows, and yes, it is by the Dr.E :)

"Cottonseed Meal, Wild caught Alaskan Fish Bone Meal, Valley Grown Alfalfa Meal, High Country Feather Meal, Cold Water Kelp Meal, Mined Potassium Sulfate, MicroActive Micronutrient rich Seaweed Extract"

Infused with ProBiotic®—consisting of "Seven Champion Strains" of beneficial soil microbes and eight select strains of ecto & endo mycorrhizae—which contributes to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance. The Dr.Earth® probiotics are a most complete "broad-spectrum" bio-active package designed to work synergistically with the raw organic nutrients that make up the Organic 4™ formula. This spectacular blend builds soil health, promotes superior bushes and flowers with larger and more abundant colorful blooms."

Hey Relaxed Lester, I'd be here more often but every time I'm reading a journal somebody would pop in with a problem, so I head over there to see how they would fix it. I'm now up to 64 journals not to mention Trichomes, you have to go there twice a day or get buried back so far you can't catch up. Your yard is by far one of our favorites (me & my GF). They all seem so happy.

Hi Lester,

Subbed up!

:Namaste:

Hey Relaxed Lester, I'd be here more often but every time I'm reading a journal somebody would pop in with a problem, so I head over there to see how they would fix it. I'm now up to 64 journals not to mention Trichomes, you have to go there twice a day or get buried back so far you can't catch up. Your yard is by far one of our favorites (me & my GF). They all seem so happy.
Thank you kindly! Pop in anytime! :)

I get to join the outdoor soon with you Lester, coming along well I see.

you and others may be interested in my new journal, a side by side LED panel comparison...

Advanced LED vs TopLED side by side comparison Hawaiian Snow and Brainstorm
Thanks Craw! Can't wait to see your outdoor ventures this time around, also not sure your link worked but I'll find it eventually... ;)

Aloha Brotha Great Shatterday to you, love to look at outdoor grows :thumb:
Thanks Cronic, you too! :circle-of-love:

Hi Lester,

Subbed up!

:welcome: ;)

Just wanted to show the Blackberries going into their first night of force flower, don't look at the stuff in the background :rofl:
IMG_175111.JPG
IMG_175213.JPG
IMG_175312.JPG
IMG_175410.JPG
IMG_175511.JPG
IMG_175613.JPG
IMG_175717.JPG
IMG_175817.JPG
IMG_175918.JPG

Hey there Lester. Are you doing the 15hrs darkness on those or just the 12/12. Also what is the latest to put the plants out for outdoor grow. i just popped some seeds in soil today and I'm hoping i can get them a decent size by the end of the month so i can put them in the ground. I just hope i have enough time for it.

Oh i also put my plant in a box if you want go by and check it out and let me know what you think.

Hey there Lester. Are you doing the 15hrs darkness on those or just the 12/12. Also what is the latest to put the plants out for outdoor grow. i just popped some seeds in soil today and I'm hoping i can get them a decent size by the end of the month so i can put them in the ground. I just hope i have enough time for it.

Oh i also put my plant in a box if you want go by and check it out and let me know what you think.

They go in at about ~5:30 PM and come out at about 9:30 AM so they'll be getting closer to 16 hours darkness per day, and then back out for 8 hours of high intensity ocean Sun. It just fits to my breakfast and dinner schedule so it's totally Relaxed brotha :thumb:

I would say July 1st is about the latest time you'd want to put things out depending on how far north you live. I am also getting a few fall things prepared :)

Good morning Lester,

Hope you have a nice "Relaxin Sunday". It's a beautiful day, isn't it!

Back
Top Bottom