Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

KC-45 all jarred up :), and the BB's are Sun bathing , lovely little plants :circle-of-love:
IMG_176214.JPG
IMG_176314.JPG
IMG_176613.JPG
IMG_176711.JPG

Looking really nice Lester. Present and future. :thumb: Hope you can sleep tonight. :rofl::rofl:

Great looking sticky Les :high-five:

and some very healthy looking girls:high-five:

I killed a bigger worm than the 1 I PMd you, he's on my last page and will now post his HUGE ass in your "Corn borer thread",

LMK if u dont want it there, I will gladly pull it

can you id these 2, no biggie i'm just curious, the second (big) kill, was crawling on the deck.:peace:

You just have those young girls running around all over your property Lester. What is that, Lester's Playboy Mansion?

Lesters Mansion of personal Molester girls.... That molest him with the most intense "Euphoria" one can ever imagine..... Therapy + meds = unbeatable life combo DAYAMN!

Howdy RL, looks like their getting some meat on their bones. We have just started to get the migration of the smaller white and bluish gray pastel butterflies. They started to show up yesterday and today and they fill up the canopies of the trees. I never really had an issue with them for they stay up high in the trees. There is one that is nasty here and have not seen one this spring yet.

big_moth.jpg

I have seen these guys over the years here up to 6 inches across. Bed time ....3:30 AM will be here really quick...Peace.....

:420: :Namaste: :peace:

Hmmmm, wonder if this could be the cause of my avocado leafs looking so chewed up!!

KC-45 was an incredible success, the high is spectacularly amazing and riveting. Although the flower structures are not optimal, and it is a little leafy, the medicinal quality is profound. These are some really interesting flowers. :thanks: Mother Nature

:bravo::bravo:

Looking really nice Lester. Present and future. :thumb: Hope you can sleep tonight. :rofl::rofl:
I know right? :rofl:

Great looking sticky Les :high-five:

and some very healthy looking girls:high-five:

I killed a bigger worm than the 1 I PMd you, he's on my last page and will now post his HUGE ass in your "Corn borer thread",

LMK if u dont want it there, I will gladly pull it

can you id these 2, no biggie i'm just curious, the second (big) kill, was crawling on the deck.:peace:
Hey thanks, I'm there :thumb:

You just have those young girls running around all over your property Lester. What is that, Lester's Playboy Mansion?
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Lesters Mansion of personal Molester girls.... That molest him with the most intense "Euphoria" one can ever imagine..... Therapy + meds = unbeatable life combo DAYAMN!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:thanks:

Good morning Lester!

Just riding through. I can't stay long, cause my mule "Ruth" is really getting fidgety looking at your delicious plants & flowers. It was cold last last night, got down to 38 degrees, dew point was only 31%. I just took a peak & they really like it when it's cold. Looks like they put on an extra layer of frosting. They only have to bare one more night outside.

:Namaste:

Good morning weed Lester. Still raining so not a lot happening up here as far as gardening goes. Have a great day.

Hey Brotha Happy Skunkday :thumb:
Howdy Partner, Great Munchday to you! :thumb:

Good morning Lester!

Just riding through. I can't stay long, cause my mule "Ruth" is really getting fidgety looking at your delicious plants & flowers. It was cold last last night, got down to 38 degrees, dew point was only 31%. I just took a peak & they really like it when it's cold. Looks like they put on an extra layer of frosting. They only have to bare one more night outside.

Oh yeah! I bet they are looking very plump and yummy right now :yummy:

Good morning weed Lester. Still raining so not a lot happening up here as far as gardening goes. Have a great day.
Good Mornings Herb Bill, crazy to hear its raining. Temps cooled down for us a bit for these next 2 days. Down in the 70s and whatnot. Finally the plants will get a relief from the hot temperatures. Did I mention I'm super excited for the Blackberry flowers!? They have a little bit of a hint of skunk to them, hoping to get the flowers to max potential even though the plants are small.
Decided to go ahead and plant some more seeds, 4 different strains for the fall. 1) Santa Maria x Blueberry 2) Panama Red, 3) Maui Waui, and 4) Swiss Cheese. So we'll see what pops up! :popcorn: :passitleft:

Hi Lester,

All is well today. 499.5 grams wet! :high-five:

Looks awesome! Hope you wil get a killer smoker out of it!

How come you're putting ladybugs on the plants anyone be able to explain?
Thanks 420BlazeItUp :thanks: Ladybugs are sold at many garden centers as a beneficial insect. They eat a lot of the smaller insects that tend to wander around the plants. They love aphids. There are thousands that come in a box for about 8$, I spread them through the garden on all of the plants that might need them. Praying mantises are also sold and bred by purchasing and egg case which will hatch 300-400 mantids that end up being nice little (or big) friends to have around :thumb:
IMG_25209.jpg
Update510_01012.jpg

Hi Lester,

All is well today. 499.5 grams wet! :high-five:

Gratz Ole friend! :woohoo::bravo::high-five:

Just popping in to hola good fine day to ya! :) best of brain blaming buds as well!
Howdy Light Addict :passitleft: Mahalo and you too! Aloha :ciao:

High Shanti Baba (lester)
I smelt that huge bud from way over here , the girls are all looking beautiful my friend I :passitleft:was jst passing by with one of these an saw that
big girl that you chopped like Beem said OOOOOOOOO so Juicy:circle-of-love:

High there 'ol Pal! :hug: Thanks for coming in and noticing the smell of that ocean grown sativa :yummy: So happy those 2 plants are a past chapter in my life now, well, I'm just happy they're harvested :rofl:, I did not know that autoflowers could grow for almost 6 months! :rofl: Glad to have got what I did, I think a lot of us weren't sure how it was going to turn out early on when we saw the airy pheno, and had the compact pheno show signs of hermie, luckily nothing took and the buds are super lovely, it's a great treat :circle-of-love: PS Hope you are doing well Jaga :Namaste:

KC-45 was an incredible success, the high is spectacularly amazing and riveting. Although the flower structures are not optimal, and it is a little leafy, the medicinal quality is profound. These are some really interesting flowers. :thanks: Mother Nature

A VERY good day to you my Friend.

Glad to hear that KC-45 is good, i have been waiting to hear what it came out like...are you gunna give us a full smoke report?

Things seems good here in your garden that girls look green, Sending lots of green karma to your garden!!!

Best and Blessed to you!!!

:adore:

Back
Top Bottom