Rex's Perpetual Hydroponics, LED, 4x4 Tent Using TBC 10 Gal System: All Are Welcome, Come Learn & Help

Beautiful harvest Rex! Nice first run of the @NextLight 420H! I'm going to have trouble matching your results even with my photo! I sure am going to try to get close though!
Thank you StoneOtter! I'm sure you'll beat those results- the 420h produces incredibly, and the plants needed an extremely close proximity at 100% before any light stress happened.

So pretty those nugs, all sparkly and shit!

LOL so true!

:eek: Nice haul especially after that bit of a rough start!

Amazing numbers from three autos! :bravo:

Wait what?

Oh, phewf!
Thank you Shed:)

No big grow break, I've got to get my clones clipped and started soon. A grow room to build, and hopefully a few major upgrades/investments at the RexStead.

And a lot of growing effort will be towards tracking down a tiller, and setting up an outdoor vegetable garden. I've got around 16 vegetable plants started in solo cups at the moment, and will most likely have to uppot them all into 3 gallon buckets at one point in the next bit. The pumpkin plant especially lol.

7+g/day o_O master grower :adore:
Now thats funny! Thank you.
It's the genetics and the light...gotta be:passitleft:
I wish I lived some place where the 420h’s I’ve won/been offered could be shipped. (C’est la vie). That looks like a nice light.
I wish you did too, they're a brilliant light. It's a feeling I've had with some prizes being unable to be shipped. I really wish I could get Geoflora nutes. Though I recently found a substitute, still....I'd rather the Geoflora.

Well today seemed like it was a good day, and time to weigh the jars of nugs.

And the total is:

Blackberry Auto:
168 grams 60%RH

Wappa Auto:
189 grams 65%RH

Gorilla Glue Auto:
246 grams 60%RH

Blackberry Auto-168g
Wappa Auto- 189g
Gorilla Glue Auto- 246g
Total dried weight: 603 grams total

So....that was a welcome and pleasant surprise! I knew the @NextLight 420h was going to do well in such a small grow space, but 603 grams? Yes please & thank you!

The 420h was by far a pleasure growing under, and worked incredible squeezing every gram per square inch possible from this grow.
The fact that the Gorilla Glue Auto was the heaviest yielder was a huge surprise for me, and I'm quite grateful as it's as sticky as Glue, a well named strain.

So while the exact days are off slightly, the grow was done from seed to chop within roughly 78 days, and at 603 grams, that equals 7.7 grams per day roughly.
I'll take it, and am quite happy with this jar stuffer run. I'm truly looking forward to seeing this light perform again!
Just WOW, wow!! So damn amazing harvest brother Rex!

Looks like 420h Led did more than perfect job huh?? Actually makes me little sad bcoz never had the opportunity to grow under that lamp.

Even tho your GG had some kind of root rot and nutritional issues she made it like a champ! +200grams from an autoflower o_O

And this curing part you definitely got under the belt! Enjoy and let us know how you like the smoke. :love:

- V

PS.
It's the genetics and the light...gotta be
Phah, thats you brother. ;)

Nice grow and impressive results @Rexer

I just bought some 5 gallon bags; I may do three auto's over the summer.
I will be away for the last week of July, so this will be an auto grow this summer. I will probably start when I get back from Iowa.

I have a few selections, so I need too pick three.

Again great grow results.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Just WOW, wow!! So damn amazing harvest brother Rex!

Looks like 420h Led did more than perfect job huh?? Actually makes me little sad bcoz never had the opportunity to grow under that lamp.

Even tho your GG had some kind of root rot and nutritional issues she made it like a champ! +200grams from an autoflower o_O

And this curing part you definitely got under the belt! Enjoy and let us know how you like the smoke. :love:

- V

PS.

Phah, thats you brother. ;)
Hey V!
Great to see you.
Yeah, im pretty stoked over the weigh in numbers. My goal was 300g, and i got 600g. I never thought that I'd end up with such a spectacular harvest.

The Gorilla Glue being the heaviest yielder, was such a suprise, im still shocked. Her nugs are rock solid, which is what pushed her numbers up.
Nice grow and impressive results @Rexer
Thanks Tok, I'm beyond happy with the harvest.
I just bought some 5 gallon bags; I may do three auto's over the summer.
I will be away for the last week of July, so this will be an auto grow this summer. I will probably start when I get back from Iowa.
I'll be doing my first real outdoor grow this summer, I take it your doing soil? Why not give coco a go? I'm thinking one of my outdoor plants will be in coco.
I have a few selections, so I need too pick three.

Again great grow results.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thanks Tok! Sounds like you have some fun plans coming up, I hope everything goes good!

I may do coco; I have a bag I bought a couple years ago. I will need too re-hydrated it, because the last time I check it, it was all dried out.

So, I may just give coco a try if I don't do LOS.
I’m likely not doing a dwc summer, not sure which route I’ll take but I plan to do a lot of reading. Which non dwc method would you guys say is easiest? I hear a lot about coco, and I hear hempy method is quite popular.

I may do coco; I have a bag I bought a couple years ago. I will need too re-hydrated it, because the last time I check it, it was all dried out.

So, I may just give coco a try if I don't do LOS.
I may be a bit ambitious in my goals, but I'm hoping for 2 soil, 1 hydro (TBD for style), and 1 coco.

Great haul indeed, Rex!!
Bravo! :bravo:
Thank you DAB!
I just finished burping them and wheew, what a smell :cheesygrinsmiley:
I’m likely not doing a dwc summer, not sure which route I’ll take but I plan to do a lot of reading. Which non dwc method would you guys say is easiest? I hear a lot about coco, and I hear hempy method is quite popular.
DWC in high temps without a chiller is doing a not so fun dance, so good call there.
Hempy is on my someday list, as FelipeBlu and Bluter have shown how well it works.
Coco is on my next to try list, I've got the first bag sitting in my garage right now in preparation for this summer.

But to actually answer your question, I think either would be great. It may be a matter of which your more comfortable with. If your on a budget, I think hempy would be a better call.

I’m way late but what a great harvest Rex! I’d be really happy with 600 grams off 3 photos but 600 from 3 Auto’s is very impressive!
You did an amazing job Rex :bravo:

I’m way late but what a great harvest Rex! I’d be really happy with 600 grams off 3 photos but 600 from 3 Auto’s is very impressive!
You did an amazing job Rex :bravo:
Thanks N420!

It was a wonderful harvest. I've been taking a bit of a break, both from the forum and growing. But....break time is almost up.

I've got two photos going (that's a 1st for me) right now outside in soil. I'll be ordering a 50 gallon grow pot for each of those.

And I'll be starting a coco plant outside very soon (autoflower).

Plus my usual three autos in my tent, which is almost reset. I need to do a few upgrades (new reservoir and pressure pump for the RO system).

All that is probably more than you wanted to know :rofl: So I'll finish with a picture of my two in soil (the 1 gallon is going to be up potted this weekend most likely).
20220603_090946.jpg

Wow your turf looks even realer than mine!

Nice to see some plants here again, and that was just the right amount of info. :)
Thanks Shed! I'd trade that turf for yours anyday, I've got about a bit over an acre to mow :rolleyes::eek:. I swore as a kid I'd never buy a house with this big of a lawn...something I constantly remind myself of :rofl::rofl:
Yeah nice haul. And yeah I use ocean forest and happy frog also. It's touchy sometimes
Hey 7Dust2!

Thank you, I was surprised by the numbers on that grow. It's the most I've pulled from that cabinet in a grow.

Sadly Mrs. Rex stole my FoxFarms ocean forest for her flower garden. And it's not even the fun kind of flowers :laugh:. I've got some generic black earth soil that they might have to go in if I don't make it back to the grow shop soon.
I've found a good supplier for organic soil ammendments for Canada. It's as close to Geoflora as you can find up here, so I'm using that with a touch of MC to feed them.

Thanks N420!

It was a wonderful harvest. I've been taking a bit of a break, both from the forum and growing. But....break time is almost up.

I've got two photos going (that's a 1st for me) right now outside in soil. I'll be ordering a 50 gallon grow pot for each of those.

And I'll be starting a coco plant outside very soon (autoflower).

Plus my usual three autos in my tent, which is almost reset. I need to do a few upgrades (new reservoir and pressure pump for the RO system).

All that is probably more than you wanted to know :rofl: So I'll finish with a picture of my two in soil (the 1 gallon is going to be up potted this weekend most likely).
20220603_090946.jpg
Boys and girls, sisters and brothers Rexer is back! :cheer:
You've got big things planned brother. I'll be following as much as I can.
..And only wish I could do proper outdoors! :rolleyes: Number one would be own yard with proper turf!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Is it your first photos or first outdoors? 50 gallon sounds reasonable sized pail heh.

V

Boys and girls, sisters and brothers Rexer is back! :cheer:
You've got big things planned brother. I'll be following as much as I can.
..And only wish I could do proper outdoors! :rolleyes: Number one would be own yard with proper turf!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Is it your first photos or first outdoors? 50 gallon sounds reasonable sized pail heh.

V
Hey brother V!

I've popped by your journal a few times- even taking a "break" I've tried to keep up with a few people on here.
It'll be a busy summer, so many projects on the go, all just waiting for the bank to green ($) light it. So I'll be on, just not quite as often as before (which was like 24/7 :laugh: ). I'll PM you brother in a bit :) (not all my projects get posted here).

These would be my first photo plants. And soil plants too. I dropped a few beans a bit ago to grow some mother plants. One died :rip:, and so I decided to just grow out the other (maybe I'll just take a clone off her) rather then chance killing both lol.

The two soil photo plants are: Romulan x Big Smoothie, and Amnesia Haze. I'm excited to try both, and I'm excited to see how big I can get them :cheesygrinsmiley:...after all, summer has just started, so they have until fall to get nice and big.

Back
Top Bottom