Rider509: Two Thais & G13

Very impressive cola. Is that a Pineapple or Thai?
That's the pineapple. The Thai Stik will be just as big or bigger but it'll take longer to get there. For reference, the black mark on the wall at the level of the lights is 6' and the one below is 5.5'. The camera was held at eye level so you see what I see.

Happy little trees.

IMG_404019.JPG

I know, right? They'd be pushing 9' if I didn't have to supercrop them. The branches are a weird criss-cross mesh across the center of the plants.

I raised the lights and dialed them back a bit. I was getting light bleaching on some at 1000-1100ppfd. I brought it down to 800-900ppfd, and am still hitting 450ppfd at the far outer colas below the canopy like those on the far left. I'm going to start running AC in that space tomorrow to bring temps down. "Daytime" temps have been running 84F and I'd like to see it around 78F, and around 68F at night. The AC will also supplement the dehumidifier.

I raised the lights and dialed them back a bit. I was getting light bleaching on some at 1000-1100ppfd. I brought it down to 800-900ppfd, and am still hitting 450ppfd at the far outer colas below the canopy like those on the far left. I'm going to start running AC in that space tomorrow to bring temps down. "Daytime" temps have been running 84F and I'd like to see it around 78F, and around 68F at night. The AC will also supplement the dehumidifier.

Hey rider. I won't lie I save your pictures and show my friends. Don't hate me. It's just that impressive my man.

That's the pineapple. The Thai Stik will be just as big or bigger but it'll take longer to get there. For reference, the black mark on the wall at the level of the lights is 6' and the one below is 5.5'. The camera was held at eye level so you see what I see.

Happy little trees.

IMG_404019.JPG

That is just insane. Lol f-in beautiful man.

You should do a RBDWC outside this year, what ceiling. You could even veg inside to 5'
JustMeds, you have no idea how badly I want to grow both of these outside. My brother has a bunch of jungle acreage on the Big Island that'd be perfect. It'd be fun to see them hit their full potential.

Why am I not surprised you have a relative with acreage in Hawaii?? Cause if I have it rider has it times 10. That would be awesome to see one grow outdoors to 20 feet tall .

You have a condo in Hawaii? Screw the Alaska meetup, when's the tropical one?
I wish... just family that lives there. And no acreage lmao.

MamaThai x ThaiStik for Scrogdawg. This plant is going to be amazing when the colas start filling in.

IMG_404913.JPG

edit: I may have to increase the 15O isotope density to speed up bulking. hmmm... I wonder where I put my lead-lined jockstrap?

edit: I may have to increase the 15O isotope density to speed up bulking. hmmm... I wonder where I put my lead-lined jockstrap?

Off topic, but interesting story.
There is a military base not far from where I live and they have (or had) a cesium 137 source that was so hot it was stored in a lead source pig that was 16'x16'x16' buried several stories underground, according to a friend of mine who is a retired military radioactive expert from this base. Now, back in the day this particular base was world renowned as a chemical and biological military research facility used by Canada, Britain, Germany and NATO. According to my retired friend, the only purpose of this cesium was to kill produced biological warfare agents after they were done with the research and testing by exposing them to the extreme radiation of the cesium. I have no idea how many Curies this source was but cesium 137 has a half life of just over 30 years.

Off topic, but interesting story.
There is a military base not far from where I live and they have (or had) a cesium 137 source that was so hot it was stored in a lead source pig that was 16'x16'x16' buried several stories underground, according to a friend of mine who is a retired military radioactive expert from this base. Now, back in the day this particular base was world renowned as a chemical and biological military research facility used by Canada, Britain, Germany and NATO. According to my retired friend, the only purpose of this cesium was to kill produced biological warfare agents after they were done with the research and testing by exposing them to the extreme radiation of the cesium. I have no idea how many Curies this source was but cesium 137 has a half life of just over 30 years.
My God you spin some shit.

Please go on..... .

My God you spin some shit.

Please go on..... .

One time I was at Jeffery Dahmers for supper and his parents were there too. During supper his dad said "I don't particularly like your neighbors". So Jeffery replied, "Well then just eat your potatoes and vegetables".:rofl:

Need any more Tunks?

I watched a National Geograpgic documentary on Chernobyl, three decades later. There is an abundance of animal life thriving within the 30km exclusion zone and so far they don't appear to be growing a third eye.

Prepare to be blown away. I know I am. I helped a guy on another forum get his mind wrapped around building a Samsung LED light system. I think he got it right! This is a system he designed to run low and slow in a 5x5 tent. So beautiful and incredibly efficient.

Takeshy's build using Samsung F564B strips:

takeshy3.jpg
takeshy2.jpg
takeshy1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom