Rider509: Two Thais & G13

They scrape the hash off and smoke it. It was pretty nasty, but I admit, I watched it till the end...

I prefer Riders idea better.

Just not sure I could scrap it off and smoke it.....

So friggin lovely!

I just watched a video of some guys–somewhere in the Caribbean I think–who run threw their ganga fields naked. They used leather pouches to cover their junk...
Way back they used young females naked to collect the tricombs(?) then rubbed it off to make hash. At least that was the story. Like finger hash but sexier. Marketing strategy..

Way back they used young females naked to collect the tricombs(?) then rubbed it off to make hash. At least that was the story. Like finger hash but sexier. Marketing strategy..

That sounds better than what I watched...LOL. Actually, the women were doing the scraping so maybe they take turns...hahaha! Whatever, it was sickening.

I love me some nice firm nugs. These babies could drive nails.
If I pull a gram per watt that'd be 1.75lbs. I doubt I'll hit that mark but it'd be nice for sure.

IMG_409012.JPG

IMG_408513.jpg

IMG_408915.JPG

Just the two MTPCs, SD. I'm running 1600W but the two MTPCs are under half of that and the one MTTS is under the other half. The MTTS is at least two weeks behind, so I'm going to have to separate the RDWC to be able to run a flush when the MTPC is ready.
I'm on day 81ish since flip and the MTPC is still going strong with clear trichomes. It's just going to keep getting better and better!
If I can pull 800gms from those two plants I'll consider that a win.

You'll get more than 1.75 for sure... my goal is 1.5 and I'm only running 600w
So just a hair over a gram per watt. That's what I'm hoping for. Those two plants are under 800W so 800gms would make me happy. The guys that pull 2 grams per watt must be using some kind of black magic. Or they sold their souls to the Garden Gnomes, eh Scrogdawg?

Back
Top Bottom