Rider509: Two Thais & G13

Well again less than 2 lbs and I will feel unsatisfied..... you can do it!!!!

My goodness the hairs in that second picture. My bald head is jealous
All of the buds look like that, Tunkers. They just don't show up well unless I use flash like I did in that photo. It's freaking unreal. And the smell is so cheesy pineapple with just a hint of skunk. It doesn't smell like any of the weed I used to smoke that smelled like, you know... weed. Real weed, not this designer "boy band" weed. I may have to break my self-imposed abstinence and roll a fatty to see what it tastes like. Or not. Probably not.

It's a funny thing, the feeling about the smell of weed. I don't smoke it either but having that smell around all the time was one of the reasons I started growing. I love going out the shed in the morning and smelling all that's going on in there before I even get close to the door!
Me too, Shed! After I stopped smoking I'd still love to bury my nose in a bag of weed and just breathe it in when friends had it. I love the smell of weed. I just wish I could enjoy the effects like most here do. It's the same with opiates and opioids. My brain chemistry must be whack. But that's OK... I have the pirates to slow my whack-a-mole roll.

Heres a comparison.

With my MTTS I yielded 663 grams dry. That plant used about 75% of my available 800(advertised)watts or 600 watts over +/-7 ft2 area. That crunches out to 1.1 grams per watt.

You have 800 true watts and a much more controlled environment than I had. Your MTPC should yield better than I did without a doubt. 1 gram/watt in your grow would be underachieving and I don't see that happening.

I like the way you think, Scrogdawg. A few more weeks will tell the tale. I guess I'd better start thinking about a drying room, and bone up on that whole procedure. Weasel said that the biggest drawback to the PC is a tendency to mold and it'd suck to blow this grow during the dry. I

Rise and shine, ladies! It's time to start the day!

f09066d25e3e85cafd7ea25949449747.jpg

I like the fan on the drivers. Good call.
Just an added precaution. The drivers are in cruise mode and barely get warm. Once the plants are out of there I want to crank the system up to 2400W and see how hot things get.

39282eee8ee57fbcea4d5b58f3bf8b29.jpg

edit: I hot rodded that power strip to handle the amperage. Pulled out the 15A breaker and replaced it with a DPST 20A 125V switch, and pulled out the 14ga wire and replaced it with 10ga. I'm running 12ga all the way to the power strip off of a 20amp breaker.
edit edit: the pigtail from the power strip is now 12ga. this is an older photo.

I asked a electrician friend of mine about replacing a 15 amp breaker with a 20 amp in my panel because everything I have runs off of one circuit. He couldn't say it out loud of course, but told me it wouldn't hurt a thing. I bought the breaker and its still laying on my desk a year later. I'm obviously not drawing 15 amps, but I have to be close.

As long as the in-wall wiring is 12ga you would still be in code. Although, the inspector may take issue with the receptacle if it wasn't replaced with a 20A device. A standard 15A receptacle will handle 20A with no problem.

Do you have fuses or breakers, Scrogdawg?

Rider509 - Two Thais & G13

I asked a electrician friend of mine about replacing a 15 amp breaker with a 20 amp in my panel because everything I have runs off of one circuit. He couldn't say it out loud of course, but told me it wouldn't hurt a thing. I bought the breaker and its still laying on my desk a year later. I'm obviously not drawing 15 amps, but I have to be close.

Sounds like we are in the same boat. I have an old house with old school 60 amp glass fuse breakers. Sketchy right? Lol I worry all the time how close I am to 15 amps. I have to be around 11 I would assume. Just by adding the wattage and dividing it by volts. I know my lines are 110 so. You can always do it that way to have a rough idea. For instance the new quantum board at 240 watts should be just over 2 Amps in power. 2.2 I believe.

Back
Top Bottom