Rider509: Two Thais & G13

Oh hell. It's just a regular ol' Aussie garden snake. Those shonky poofters are only dangerous if they bite you. They're very fond of lobster.

f14f59e73953b485ecb55b560de2965c.jpg

Re: Rider509 - Two Thais & G13

Oh hell. It's just a regular ol' Aussie garden snake. Those shonky poofters are only dangerous if they bite you. They're very fond of lobster.
ea7be5f3fb04755e27b6b8407198db04.jpg
Excellent use of "shonky poofters", Rider! It brought a tear to my eye!

I'm more concerned about the redback spider crawling up ya shoulder though to be honest..

761c8885d37acfcd9fec146245e9ce1a.jpg

I love seeing these massive buds everywhere! And they show no signs of slowing down. Some of the colas are heavy enough that they're flopping over. I have yoyos holding things up and they STILL flop. And the under bud is outta control. So crazy.

IMG_055264.JPG
IMG_055660.JPG

Now that your down to the last 2-3 weeks keep an eye on the MTTS for foxtailing and/or hermies. nivek and I both had slight cases.
Good to know, SD. I'll throw the Tyvek on and get in there for a close look around in the morning. With the Tyvek if I get glued to the plants I can sacrifice the tyvek and cut my way free, and not smell like a hippie stoner when I get to work.

Hope you don't mind Rider, but I've been showing off your plants to people and bragging that I know you hahaha

How does it feel to have rockstar status? Lol it's only coz it blows me away every time you update and I'm like "everybody gotta see this shit right here!"

I said this last week haha

Harvest day you are going to need an MS170 and a trailer.
Yeah, harvest is an issue I've been thinking about. I've got a 360 pro but wouldn't that make the bud smell like two-stroke exhaust and bar oil? :biglaugh:

Where the bloody hell am I going to hang this to dry? This is seriously something I need to figure out because the two plants will likely be harvested before the other so I can't use the grow space. This makes my head hurt to think about. :bitingnails:

Yeah, harvest is an issue I've been thinking about. I've got a 360 pro but wouldn't that make the bud smell like two-stroke exhaust and bar oil? :biglaugh:

Where the bloody hell am I going to hang this to dry? This is seriously something I need to figure out because the two plants will likely be harvested before the other so I can't use the grow space. This makes my head hurt to think about. :bitingnails:

You can hang them at my house rider.....

Back
Top Bottom