Roots Of Agony: Marzbadrock's Ongoing Thread Of Hardcore Bondage & Confinement

Here's one I have that's still going. I left her outside and she is starting to flower. :thanks:

She reminds me of a palm tree.

Lol, Thanks. Hey, does this look like it's flowering or revegging to you.

20160728_063448.jpg

Lol, Thanks. Hey, does this look like it's flowering or revegging to you.

Yes! :rofl:

It looks like both. The two wild childs my wife pulled out of our compost pile then planted are doing the same thing. They are very confused, throwing out small buds and growing one and two fingered leaves at the same time. :loopy:

Damn! I was afraid of that. I've been watching her and hoping she would keep budding. I have another one doing the same thing, ugh!

Opinion...I have one inside that should be done in about 4 weeks. Would you bring that one inside and flower it when the space opens up? or leave it outside to finish? I do have the room for it inside but not the lighting for it. Will it go through the regrowing of branches and stuff or will it sit like it is until it gets dark enough to resume budding.

Damn! I was afraid of that. I've been watching her and hoping she would keep budding. I have another one doing the same thing, ugh!

Opinion...I have one inside that should be done in about 4 weeks. Would you bring that one inside and flower it when the space opens up? or leave it outside to finish? I do have the room for it inside but not the lighting for it. Will it go through the regrowing of branches and stuff or will it sit like it is until it gets dark enough to resume budding.

If it's not getting enough dark outdoors you could possibly bring it in and only have it out for 11-12 hours a day. Kinda force her back to flower, but not sure if she would hermie this way. Or just let her do her thing outside, still a solid 2 months left where I'm at. Hope it helps

I'm wondering if it will hermie too. At this time I can't bring her in and out because she's getting too big, I might get noticed by my neighbor because this stupid house doesn't have a back door, lol. When I'm growing in one gallon containers it's not a problem. Any ideas on force flowering outdoors? Seems difficult to cover them and what to use?

You can make a little shelter out of tent poles and opaque material

I agree with dirt. The very slow reduction in light outside keeps them in limbo for a long time. If you can get it inside or cover it, you MIGHT get it to straighten out. The part that I have no idea about is, how accurate do you need to be in exposing it to light each day? Are you able to cover it (or uncover it) at the same time each day?

I agree with dirt. The very slow reduction in light outside keeps them in limbo for a long time. If you can get it inside or cover it, you MIGHT get it to straighten out. The part that I have no idea about is, how accurate do you need to be in exposing it to light each day? Are you able to cover it (or uncover it) at the same time each day?

I think as long as it's done within a 2 hour window it should be good. Just shoot for around 10-11 hours of light. Not sure of deanB's daily schedule but might be better to cover later in the day and just un cover them once it gets dark. When morning rolls around they will be all set for the day. Let's say the sun rises at 6, try to have them covered by 5-530. Hope it makes some sense, but it all depends on when is best for him.

Day 55 of 12/12 she slowly getting there. I have to say she's been pretty easy, I've got a few clones now in solo cups I might see if I have something a little smaller I can fit one into.:thumb:
:bravo:

Count me in on this il be back to show seed and pot when sorted few days.already have an auto bean ready as it goes. dutch passion autoxtreme ;) should be fun.happy growing every1;)

Back
Top Bottom