Look who's poppin' now!

I plan to run these through Spring, which will allow me to start my photos off late march for a May planting.
I'll be trying a method I stumbled across by mistake, which turned out to be a good mistake, so I want to try and replicate what I did to see if the stalks actually get bigger compared to the ones that will be quads. I'll do two each, one from each strain.
I can't exactly remember how I did it but by looking at the base I have an idea. It'll be in a new journal when time comes.

That is all.

OoOOOoO!! Its poppin in here! Looking forward to that show!
Yea baby... I love G.G. and although I haven't tried the THC bomb, I've heard and read it yields well with THC levels around 22-23%. Should be fun! Each grow I learn more :)

Yea baby... I love G.G. and although I haven't tried the THC bomb, I've heard and read it yields well with THC levels around 22-23%. Should be fun! Each grow I learn more :)
I like your style bro. Learning is awesome. I also like those THC numbers lol. Punch me in the face and call me high.

Wow, for all you new growers trying this at home, and you made it this far through my journal, then you now understand the importance of starting one yourself.
Members helping members is the heart and soul of these forums and you get that by interacting. I can't believe what I learned last night and was so excited to give my plants no Calmag and drop the Sweet Candy, but nobody was thirsty.
That's a good sign, as the pics below are from the girl who's really slowed her drinking down. This was noticed about a week ago and I had a small discussion with Shed and Amy about it, so I think I'm getting close to the harvest window now. Maybe within the week.

Absolutely stunning, I've got more reading to do in this thread but thank you for your help in my own as well. Lots of great info :)

Absolutely stunning, I've got more reading to do in this thread but thank you for your help in my own as well. Lots of great info :)
Hey JC!
Welcome to my Journal and thanks for stopping by. :thanks:

I'm glad to have helped. I owe it to the community for what I stole from them...knowledge. Enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to ask some questions if you didn't understand something along the way.
:peace:

That THC Bomb can be pretty stout! I ran a few autos in 2017.... I screwed them up pretty bad because I was just learning.

Good smoke though!
:thumb:

That THC Bomb can be pretty stout!
Oh my, stout as in you need a bigger tent, or stout as in, oh you're looking chunky today? All in all were they easy to grow? You said you screwed them up as a FTG, I'm capable of doing that, so what actually were you doing wrong if you don't mind my asking?

Oh my, stout as in you need a bigger tent, or stout as in, oh you're looking chunky today? All in all were they easy to grow? You said you screwed them up as a FTG, I'm capable of doing that, so what actually were you doing wrong if you don't mind my asking?
Stout as in.... I grew an ounce or 2 of popcorn crap out of all 4 plants... but it still knocked me TF out. LoL

Potent herb

I had thrips... bad!

Like crabs on a "Lady of the Night".... they destroyed everything I put near the barn. LoL

Fought them fuckers for almost a year...

Back
Top Bottom